west bengal Electrical license board near P G Hospital,kolkata - W B Electrical license board not Issuing me supervisor license.

pravanjan
Dear sir

I am pravanjan pradhan passed Diplom in Electrical & Electronics from v.v.s polytechnics (AICT approved)in 2003 from Bellary Dst. (state-Karnataka). Sir its three years course and all certificates
Issued by GOVT. OF KARNATAKA TECHNICAL EDUCATION. I applied for supervisor license (part-1,2,11) at west bangle Electrical license board near P G Hospital with all necessary document . They are saying
1) My certificate is not valid as I completed from Karnataka.
2) Candidate should passed Diploma in Electrical.(not Diploma in Electrical & Electronics)

At this point I would ask you to please do the right thing and take the necessary action.
If you have questions or need additional information please free to call me .

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully
Pravanjan Pradhan
ITC Hotel sonar Bangla.
1 JBS Holden avenue. Kolkata-47
Mob-9831408038.

Comments

actual system for licence renewal at west bengal

Sub : Non-renewal of my C-license by State Electricity Licensing Board, Guindy
Pleaing for redressal – reg
Ref : My complaint No.12139 dt. 24.9.10 thro consumer helpline telephone dialing.

-------------------
My C- license No.C-8942 need to be renewed once in four years. It was earlier renewed the license during 2006 and it became valid till the month of April 2010. Accordinlgy in the month of March 2010 ( well before the expiry of license) I had applied the C-license in State Electrical Licensing Board, Guindy on 2.3.10 and paid necessary renewal fees of Rs.410/- vide Canara Bank DD No.302785 dt.26.2.10. In the board I was told that they would send the nenewed license shortly to my address.

While I was waiting for renewed license, to my surprise the board had intimated vide their letter dt.22.4.10 that my license was already expired and I was told to apply afresh. So I approached the concerned Secretary at Guindy personally at various occasions and also submitted various handwritten letters dt.25.6.10 & 13.9.10 detailing the above and requested them to renew my license.

Despite my repeated requests & reminder, the said board has neither replied nor responded till date. Hence I humbly request your good office to intervene and arrange to get my renewed C-license at the earliest.

Awaiting for your favorable and prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,
(M.Balasundaram)
N Aug 24, 2011 by
saurav1234

respected sirmadam
i have workmen permit part 1b & 2 may i have good job as an electrician.

e-mail. haldersaurav439@gmail.com
D Nov 17, 2012 by
shyamalde1

I have already selected for part 1, 2, 11 on 25.07.2012 at 2-00pm at the office of President, West Bengal Licensing Board(Electrical), 11 N.S.Road, Kolkata-700001.My application No. is 201201020152.My Money receipt No. M 0774015. Still I have not received my License book. I have visited the office several times by absenting my work but they are not co-operating.Please see this matter as earliest.

Shyamal De
Mob. No.-08603695746
N Jul 12, 2013 by
arun777mudi@gmail.com

dear sir
i arun mudi konra passed diploma in electrical, i want to know sir, which document need for supervisor licenece, and iam eligible ore not