west bengal state electricity distribution company ltd - irregular meter reading & excessive charging of electric bill , meter defective

sunil kumar daga
old consumer no- X10337, New consumer id-123173923, meter no-7S1360584 in name of sunil kumar daga service connection no-RTD/17796, consumer no- Y081922

the bills as issued by wbsedcl were regularily paid as recd, however to utmost surprise a bill recd from mobikhola, rajarhat group E/S, showing unit consumption 2873 units, which is totolly impossible sice hardly the consumption could be between 100 to 200 units, also wbsedcl charged the highest slab tariff rate when even if earlier no meter reading was done, that was the fault of WBSEDCL, atmost the average monthly consumption could have been calculated & accordingly applicable slab tariff be levied
We had given written complaints to WBSEDCL but no response from their side inspite of repeated requests made to settle the dispute

Comments

Dear Sir.

In our area electricity officer people charging Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) for late payment of electricity bill. This penalty tariff not mention in electric bill. As per rule & regulation delay payment interest charge will be 1.5 % to onward up to 2.5 %.
Requesting you to please visit that electric office & hand writing board once.
Address Below:-

West Bengal State Electricity office
Near Sabang Registration office Bus Stand,
Sabang
Paschim Midnapore
West Bengal.

i am a customer of "wbsed co.ltd."and i'm in the circle of non municipal and non corporation
area.i took an aplication form of electric load extaintation to my house for instaling airconditioner systen.But now they did not send us the cotationcall and our load extaintion is hang from one month.now we are in a great trouble.
i request you to please do some thing on this issue..

electricity office address below:-

mogra nimtala, near baghati ramgopal ghosh school
mogra, hooghly
weast bengal, pin:-712148, po:-mogra
srj1967

Most respect fully I, The undersigned want to inform you that, the RGGVY Scheme at Mahabat Nagar mouza, which is situated in the district of south 24 pargans under RE PROJECT, Baruipur, is not started up to days, But in the internet I shaw that, the village is already electrified.For this cause I am applied to the authority for getting some information regarding this matter. The authority also issued that information.But I shaw that, thwere have no proper root map according to the survey and in the root map there have no location name.
So, it is my prayer to you please stop it and maintain it according to the root map.
With thanks,
Sankar Prasad Jana.
Vill -Mahabat Nagar, P.O.-Kailashpur,
Dist. South 24 Pgs. Pin-743349.
Contact No. 9933960576
E-mail - sankarprasad.jana@gmail.com

With thanks,
Sankar Prasad Jana.
Vill -Mahabat Nagar, P.O.-Kailashpur,
Dist. South 24 Pgs. Pin-743349.
Contact No. 9933960576
E-mail - sankarprasad.jana@gmail.com

Sub: For New Meter Connection
---------------------------------------
I applied for new meter on 18-12-2009. My name is Smarajit Mukhopadhyay. In my house one meter allready exist in the name of my mother Smt, Dipti Mukherjee. I & my mother have separate porcha & BLR tax receipt, Municpal tax receipt. My applicaiton No. is ULB/D/3061 & COMSUMER NO IS 14603061.
But, Still no favourable response from your side.
Kindly Sir, Please issue a new meter in favoure of me and oblige.
Smarajit Mukhopadhyay
Vill:Nona (Sastitiala )
P.o: Uluberia
Dist :Howrah

W.B.S.E.D.C.LTD[SODEPUR GROUP]
P.O-GHOLA, SODEPUR, KOLKATA-700110 15/10/2010

SIR,
I HAVE APPLIRD FOR COMMERCIAL NEW CONNECTION ON 22/04/2010,
ABOVE ELECTRICITY OFFICE, MY SERVICE CONNECTION-43437/C.
MY GRIVENCE TWO CONSUMER APPLIED ON JULY 2010, SAME PREMESIS TODAY THEIR NEW METER CONNECTION CONNECTED, HOW IT IS POSSIBLE?I KNOW IT IS ILLEGAL DUE TO I APPLIED BEFORE 7TH MONTHS.SO PLEASE INSPECTION NECESSARY.
THANKING YOU
FROM-DIPA DEB, AKASHDEEP APPT, 18/S/1-BARASAT ROAD
W-17, P.O-SODEPUR, KOLKATA-700110
D
tmitra

THE WBSEDC LTD.
NOA PARA, RAMKRISHANA LANE, BARASAT, KOL -700125.

STATION MANAGER,
NABAPALLY ES. COLONY MORE, BARASAT, KOL- 700126.

SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED IN ONE MONTH TWO BILLS.IN FRIST BILL SHOWS 761 UNITS CONSUMED AND SECOND BILL SHOWS "0" UNIT CONSUMED.BUT IN 2ND. BILL AMOUNT RS.351.
PAYMENT DATE 30/11/2010 RS.117, 28/12/2010 RS.117. AND 27/01/11 RS.117.
BUT IN 1ST BILL 29/11/10 DUE DATE, RS.1620.00. 16/12/10 RS.1620.00 AND 17/01/11 RS.1613.00 PAYMENT PERIOD.
TRIPTI MITRA, CONSUMER ID-153165803, CON. CODE. D152750C0000.MITER NO.55718049.PREVIOUS READING 10899 UNITS.PRESENT READING 11660. UNITS.
I HAVE ALREADY PAID THE 1ST.RS.1620.00, BUT YOUR EXECUTIVE HAS TOLD NOTHING WILL BE PAY IN NEXT PERIOD, ONLY RS.351.00 WILL BE PAID.

SERVICE CONNECTION NSC/22268, CONSUMER NO. D156132.CONSUMPTION PERIOD AUG2010 OCT 2010. CONNECTED LOAD 2.50 KW.PREVIOUS READING DATE 11/08/2010. PRESENT READING DATE 10/11/2010. BILLING DATE 23/11/2010.CATEGORY A(CM - U).

WHICH BILL IS CORRECT AND WHY? PLEASE REPLY IN WRITTEN DOCUMENT.
WITH PRANAM
TRIPTI MITRA.
NIVEDITA PALLY, NOA PARA, BARASAT,
KOLKATA -700125.
N Jan 7, 2013 by
arjun bora West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited  - West Bengal, India

bill - West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited

I am a un-metered consumer of west bengal state electricity distribution company limited.
It is used for agricalture purose. Last month I have to pay 1299Rs for it but this month bill has come Rs 2175.
Why such large jump?
N Jul 17, 2013 by
dip1234 west bengal state electricity distribution company ltd  - North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

ELECTRICITY BILL - west bengal state electricity distribution company ltd

MY SERVICE CONNECTION NO. IS 7761.I HAD OPTED FOR PREPAID METER AND THAT WAS INSTALLED ON 08.12.2011.BUT THE POSTPAID METER FINAL BILL WAS NOT SETTLED TILL DATE.THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS LYING WITH WBSEDCL. I WANT TO RECOVER IT.PLEASE SEND ME THE FINAL BILL IMMEDIATELY.
DIPANKAR DE
N Dec 20, 2013 by
golamsk1994

Interesting yours bill pay

N May 20, 2014 by
Kajal Banerjee

We the 25 families live in a lane (Shib Mandir Lane, beside Grossery shop of Ujjwal Das) of Shimurali Tematha, have been greatly suffering from low voltage problem. Only 120 Volt is availble after every evening and it is only 160 volt at day time. We think it happens due to single service line (two wires-Phase & Nutral only, i.e. 220 Volt only) in the said lane. This lane is situated in 400 miter from the Transformer which is also not so strong. Moreover number of AC line has been permitted under this transformer. So we the roughly sufferer of this area would like to pray you to take necessary action to provide the proper service which is mustly due in reponse of payment of Electricity Bill.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Mr. Kajal Banerjee, LLB,
Consumer No.:332098190 in the name of Sukumar Banerjee(Father)
Shimurali Tematha,