Western Railway - Sub- Commuters coming from Vasai block compartment gate not allowing bhayander peoples to board the train in morning secession.

devendra0987

I am doing this complaint again and again, but I am not getting any response from western railway or any other authority. Is their point in making online complaint ? If you are not replying the customer complaint then kindly close the web site. Please close the web site.

Commuters coming from Vasai block the train compartment gate and does not allowing bhayander people to get inside the train. When the train started we observe that there is huge space inside the compartment. We can see from wrong/ opposite side gate, it’s totally empty, few people easily get inside from that side.

Why western railway is not taking any strict action against these commuters travelling with groups. I would request that western railway police force should be available on platform and take strict action against these peoples. I would suggest that western railway should not display the time of the trains, just only indicate the final designation and fast/slow etc.
One more suggestion is that Vasai to Andheri II class monthly pass cost Rs. 125. And Bhayander to Goregaon II monthly pass is also Rs. 125. I observed pass issuing staff authorities refuse to give such details, because of laziness or huge queue for taking tickets. Western railway should display such information on the board or on website or give ticket/ pass full distance coverage for the given amount.

In short, I would like to say that everyone should do their duty. Railway police should do their job rather than sitting ideal in the office or on the platform. Higher Authorities should manage their sub-ordinates work properly and escalates people complaints like this.

Today I meet RPF office in the bhayander office to lodge a complaint for this, as per their reply complaint would be lodge in vasai railway police station only for the Miraroad to Vasai area. Tell me who had time to go vasai rly police station office a lodge a complaint for this.

Comments

Citizen

Bandra Railway policemen are not doing their duty - Railway policemen

Hi All,

This is not new to everyone who passing from Brandra to CST from HARBOUR LINE.. There are lot of Chain and Mobile Snatcher are watching behind the lamppost..This is again security matter for passenger's
but our efficient railway policemen will never listen to matter..I don't know why? RUMOR SAY'S THAT THEY ALSO GOT SOME SHARES FROM THEM.. Already we have lot of daily problem's with other
PLEASE look up into this matter i don't know Wat will goes wrong some day to anyone of us.

Vasai people jam the train compartment gate and not allowing bhayander peoples to board the train. - Western railway, Bhayander station

I am doing second time online complaint.
Vasai people jam the train compartment gate and does not allowing bhayander people to get inside the train. When the train started we observe that there is huge space inside the compartment. We can see from wrong/ opposite side gate, it’s totally empty, few people easily get inside from that side.

Devendra Patil

Whats the use of this side if our complaint is not resolved or enen read by the concern authority. - Western Railway

Whats the use of this side if our complaint is not resolved or enen read by the concern authority. I made complaint on this portal 3 times. I had not received any acknowledgment of my complaint or any action. Then whats the use of making online complaint.
Can anyone explain this.
devendra0987@rediffmail.com

Sub- Vasai people jam the train compartment gate and not allowing bhayander peoples to board the train.

I am doing second time online complaint.

Devendra Patil

Commuters coming from Vasai block compartment gate not allowing bhayander peoples to board the train in morning secession. - Western Railway

Devendra Patil

My suggestion regardig stopage of 2961 and 2962 Avantika Exp in Vapi.

There is no train which is connect indore to Vapi directly.Vapi is big industrial city and also daman and silvasa near from vapi.

There are no of passengers are staying in daman, silvassa, vapi who go to indore. These three are industrial cities. Request you to stop above mentioned train at vapi station. Right now we are facing so many problems. First we have to go Valsad by bus or train then only possible to catch the train. Please look into the matter.

Manish Acharya

On 08/11/09, I travelled from Mumbai central to Indore by 3rd a/c coach no.B-2 vide berth No.40 and I am sorry to report that on and from 11.00pm the a/c compartment converted into ordinary sleeper one as coach attendant put the a/c off and slept at his place as a result my reservation by a/c coach remained unmeaning full and in other words I may say it is a kind of cheating with passenger. Complaint book must be with a/c coach available with attendant so that he may not play such type of mischief. Please note that I am a sr citizen.

Thanking you,

N.K.Avasthi, EH-76, Scheme No.54, Indore-10

Desagree because i am not received any feed back from your end

Please refer to my complaint dated 10th instant about putting of A/c in 3rd A/c Compartment No.B-3 Aantika Express {2961} from Mumbai to Indore and note that still I have not heard into the matter. At least inform how much time it will take to acknowlege the receipt of complaint.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

{NK Awathi}

I daily travelled from Borivali to Churchgate. . Always trains are dirty so much dust on rack & even in all comportment.We feel to take broom & clean the comportment. New trains are in hight from the platform for getting in & out is very diffcult. So kindly keepthe train clean . Please increase hight of platform all over.

the complain is that on the ways of coming from borivali to virar station From 06:30p. m. 09:45 p. m. except special train going from Borivali to virar ...rest of trains crossing from borivali station... all the 1st class compatment all full as like it is 2nd class only...what we have to do for catching 1st class coach by pessanges...
norbert dsouza Western Railway  - Vasai, Thane, Maharashtra, India

only one rail bridge in vasai stan - rail bridge

sir on a station like vasai there is only one overhead bridge there are 7 platforms

how passangers cope up or use this single bridge for changing platforms . u have taken people for granted and treating them as animals

toilets are stinking

sir ,what is the station master doing.

pl give his name and tel. no
N Nov 24, 2011 by
Palkar

I daily traveled from Virari to Andheri fast terin timing 9.11 & 9.25, lades last coach dally the Young Groups Card Game, bust standing passenger not seeting this groups both problem this group i request this mater for western railway police please the stop this card gamers
N May 28, 2012 by
BUNTY JENNY

(BUNTY FROM GUJARAT). PLZ CALL ME JENNY. MY NUMBER IS - (7405132979). I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
D Oct 9, 2012 by
ramshukla

I am doing this complaint against commuters coming from Vasai or Virar, They block the train compartment gates and does not allow Bhayander people to board the train even though there is enough space inside the train. When the train started, we observe that there is huge space inside the compartment. We can see from wrong/ opposite side gate, it’s totally empty, few people easily get inside from that side.

Further, the 8:25 a.m.local which starts from Bhayander to Churchgate, We hardly get any opportunity to get into the same as many people from Mira Road make a return journey. They are mostly into groups and they does not even get up from the seat at Andheri or at the most at Bandra. They sing or play games or sleep on the seats. This is totally an injustice to the people of Bhayander who hardly gets an opportunity to board this train and for those who have boarded they just go by standing for almost hour and half.

For Bhayander People, it's very difficult to travel in the peak hours (specially between 8 am to 9 am)as there is only one train which starts from Bhayander and there also we do not get any opportunity to Board because of the Mira Road commuters making a return. And for the trains coming from Virar or Vasai, people blocks the compartment gates.

I meet RPF office in the bhayander office to lodge a complaint for this, as per their reply they said that they have not received enough complaints against these issues hence they cannot take any action.

I would request Western Railway to take strict action against these groups who does not allow people to enter the compartment. Further, the 8:25 am Bhayander to Churchgate Local should not be stopped between Borivali and Mira Road, in the same manner as 7:43 am Bhayander to Churchgate Local, so that the issue of people taking a return journey is avoided. Further, I would request the Western Railway authority to start atleast 4 new trains from Bhayander to Churchgate between 8 am to 9 am as no new train has been added by the western railway in the peak hours from Bhayander. Its time for western railway to take Bhayander people's problem seriously and take necessary action before anything unwanted event takes place.

Thanks & Regards