Whirlpool India Limited - Regarding Refrigerator out of Order Under Warranty Period

KC SINGH
Sub: Complain Regarding Refrigerator out of Order Under Warranty Period.

Sir/Madam,

It is stated I purchased a Worlpool Fusion Refrigerator on 1st March 2009 from M/s. Razzle Dazzle Electronic, 15, Vigyan Vihar, Opp. HDFC Bank, Delhi – 110092 vide their Receipt No. 73 Bill No. 3635.

The same refrigerator became out of order in April after expiry of comprehensive Warranty. But your company keep relationship for life with the 5 (1+4) year Warranty. I registered a complained with your Service Call Centre on 24.04.2010 vide complain Registration No. SR: DL0410031527. Service Engineer visited on 25.4.2010 and told that Core Board will be changed on 28.04.2010. But my refrigerator is not repaired so far.

I enquired several times from your Service Call Centre regarding the same, but I receive only falls assurance that my refrigerator will be repaired shortly. Every time they told me that part is not available in service centre, as and when part will be available the same will be repaired.

Here, I would like to know if you are not suppose to provide post sale service then why promise for the same for 5 years warranty. It is requested, kindly look in to the matter for repairing my refrigerator at the earliest. Otherwise you advise what I have to do in this hot summer season.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt.
Yours faithfully,
Date: 6th May, 2010

(K. C. SINGH)
B-46/UG-2, DILSHAD COLONY
DELHI – 110095
Mob. +919968261703
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Sep 8, 2011 by
Ashwani Sahu Whirlpool India Limited  - Central Delhi, Delhi, India

Service not done with in warranty product - Whirlpool India Limited

This is with reference complaint No.DL-0811021876, Dtd:23/08/2011, where we have mention our complain related to washing machine which we have bought from croma sector-3,Rohini on 14/01/2010 and which is under the warrenty period.
Still not getting any response form them, so please some one help me how can i get the calim for the same