Whirlpool India - water purifier amc done, no parts available

Complaint against: Whirlpool india
Complaint Number: 4230
Amount loss/claim: Rs. 4,500
Whirlpool
the people are cheaters, complete fraud people are being appointed in the entire whirlpool service centres.Suppliers and distributers, do not listen to the complain and send their service centres people are long chasing. Repeat complain about water filter not working properly.
Very poor service, after sales
I have purchased 2 ro water purifier in jan 2010 and after few months their filters start cloging and water supply totally stopped. And the service people start asking for money on replaced filters.
When amc done for rs 4550 from then no service is provided from the service centre. Always they are telling that parts are not available.And this episode is continuing from dec 2010 till date 10th may 2011.
After taking the amc in a few days the machine stopped working and after several complaints.. my complaint is still unresponded. Amc card no 24102 model no 11149 machine sr no krao94130439
from last 2 months I M purchasing water from outside and all the bills for water purchase and cunsumption records are kept ready for reference.
"Be aware consumers never buy a whirpool product"
though I am going to take them to court for not honouring their commitment
regards
concord automotives pvt ltd

sir the water purifier machine is still having problem and no body from whirlpool is looking into the matter,
please do the needfull
regards
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

mahendrag5 Whirlpool Water Purifier  - Bharuch, Gujarat, India

Not Received Item - WhirlPool Water Purifier

Sir. As per call of call center of your office,ihad purchage whirpool water purifire under your sweep take sceem vide my credit card of HDFC BANK by paing Rs; 14798=00 on Date:19/06/2010. But regret to say that still to day on 25th July I can not reiceve said product, I am shocked that reputed compny fail to serve in proper way to his costmer. Here I request you that please refund my money as early as possible and oblige.
Mahendra Gajjar