Wi5 internet connection - no signal and no response

ynotlottery
I am from rajapalayam, i connected Wi5 internet 10 days before.Last 7 days i am having problem (not getting even home page), Lot of time i talked customer care, but no response.. Every time they are saying , today we will clear it. Still now no response.

Comments

Internet Very slow and not working half the time - Airtel Broadband

Im very very unhappy with the service of Airtel i have been using their service from the past few years and recently shifted my home from then on ive been having these problems with my net connection though i have upgraded my plan and willingly paying more to get good speed they seem to b taking us all for a ride 256kbps is what they promise but what we get is probably half of that most of the time only sometimes during the night u can get speeds upto 225 or 250kbps.
Hope these guys take this message seriously and do something about it or else im disconnecting my connection very soon.
Regards Kashif
riyaz

internet is damn slow .pages are not loading airtel service needs to improve a lot ..may be its time to switch over to some other service.

Internet Service not working since past 15 days - Tata Indicom Broadband Internet

My internet service is not working since past 15 days. i had registered a complaint with the customer care on 30th July and till date my internet is not restored despite calling the indicom officers and customer care repeatedly.
Moreover, i'm charged for all the days of the internet.
i want my internet connection to be restored with immediate effect.
ramesh

useless internet service provider - Internet Connection

I am one of established customers of Reliance ADAG using WLL, landline as well as broad band connection. I have some issues which i felt needs to be brought to your notice since the kind of issue i am facing brings down the reputation of rcom.

I took my internet connection (user id 314044902934) on december and the first month bill itself was wrong in calculation. I fought with customer care for almost 3 months but finally to find my line disconnected. they took all my wires off. After a brief moment, another team from reliance called me back and said they will restore the line and solve my issues. I again paid the deposits afresh and took another connection.

To my surprise, the conenction was taken off again in a weeks time from connectivity for the reason that old dues are there. i had to take up the bill dispute again and made more than 100 calls to finally get a 600 Rupee Waiver.

When i am registering to rcom for online payment on 22nd May, till not i have not got the password mail from the systems. I called the customer care for over 50 times in 4 days to find out what can be done to give a payment but scant respect is given to my case and they are not able to generate a password for me to give payments through online systems.I have so far given 4 complaints till today and all complaints go to a closed stage before even solving my issue. I do not know how that can happen? It is surprising for me every time to lodge a complaint for the same case.

connect & disconnect - World Net Internet Services

Hello sir

When i am connect the internet it get disconnect within a couple second ?

slow down of speed of internet - internet service

A broad band BSNL internet connection was provided on the above said number. It was not working for the past 40=50 days. Then after making the complaints, some engineers and Technicians came and rectify the mistakes attaching BSNL networe software. It was OK for one day. Afterwards, again it ent wrong, even to open the page of yahoo, it tokk nearly 15 mts and to send the emil etc, it ends up in failures . I have made many complaints to BSNL authorities many a time. This put me in lot of mental problem thereby we cannot communicate to any one.The BSNL came and rectified the modem box and reconfigure the prompt Command and it also end up in failures.
Can yopu pl. rectify the mistkes
Pl.be requested to establish the higher speed braod bank internet on my phone, like the other reliance and TATA. We donot have to wait for an hour or so wasting the time.
Lindly rectify the mist by increase the speed download, fast email Ids opening etc. Kindly help me. I cannot talk to my son in Sweden or chatting. Pl. do the the needful at the earliest. thanking you. Dr.S.Ganeshan. mob: 09244103771
murthy

disconnectivity,low speed,cutting of usage - internet service

my plan is 256kbps speed day 400mb usage night 10 to 8 unlimited usage but my usage has been going on reducing during nights by 5 mb daily.and the speed iam getting is 100kpbs .

no network since last 5 months - Internet Broadband

dear sir/madam,
my sellf swati resides at U-13 Green park Ext. using ur plans fro last 3 yrs.but this yr. i m completely dissatisfied from ur service.complains and confirmations of yr, .services but no result.kindly requesting to rectify my problems as early as possible.
thanking u.

net is not working - net not working last 4 month

my wife is holding the phone and net service of bsnl.telephone number is 079-232772920. it is regreat to say that the thelast two month i lodged complaint to verious grievence cell but no one heard.after a long time the service man came to home and say that your modom is not working he received the application to change the modom bot till a date no one can come to change the modam. I am also right down to the grievence cell of PRESIDENT OF INDIA,AND DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC GRIEVENCES CELL
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND DO NEEDFULL IN THIS REGARDS.
THANKING SIR,

SANATSOLANKI
alex

i agree to your statement, we have a 1 megabyte connection, they said there will be 100 plus kb downloads always. of course the

download speed was .04/20/40 kilobytes at times worse than these. just thieves in colourful dress, and attractive marketing.

we rarely have 100 kilobyte like rain in the deserts.

i am mohanbabu from hosur i want internet connection i submitt all proof before jan 2010 but not give to connection. pls co-oprate already i use to tataindicom broadband but not satisfaction. pls connect to wi5.contact :- 9262425365

i am also meet somany difficulties from Wi5 internet connection at thanjavur, i have 512kb/sec speed home packkage but i always get the speed of less than 256 kb/sec, comapred to Airtel wi5 broadband connection is not good, wi5 is not a broadband connection wi5 is a cheated company. it's my own opinion only.
balu

I am also a looser from this wi5 (Zylog) company by gettign 1MBPS INFINITY - 1000MU plan in Hosur. During demo and site survay it was working excellent and I got 60+ points. But after deployment the connectivity and speed are not good & reliable. Atlast the connection was not working and i raised complaint in customer care. Still today no one cares about that & No one from Wi5 end responding. Even there web site numbers are not working. Dear Friends make a team and apply lawsuit in cunsumer court against this cheaters. They are thinking consumers are fools.
balu

If you ask the speed and reliability about the connectivity of Wi5(Zylog), You will be disconnected and no response from the company side. Its too bad in india.I am facing disconnect issue in Hosur. No customer care support from wi5. Please advice what to do?

Wi5-Zylog is an useless broadband connection at hosur, where there is no response from the service provider and also from the customer care department.

i am facing the problem from day one when i have selected the Wi-5 connection. due to i, nefficient and un-capable technical support persons, who were not ready to solve the issues .

No connectivity, No response, No technical capablity,

V.V.V.poor services

rgds
Raj...

Ok é fixe é espetacular

I have biter exprience with zylog Wi5 conncection. It is useless. It is slower than dial up connection. Service People at Rajapalayam do not attend my call for service. They make false promise repeatedly. Wi5 is waste of time.

Wi5 is one of the most worst internet broadband connectiong in the world. I have got wi5 one month back and the speed is 1 MB. Internet worked just one day and for the past one month i am not even getting home page. The customer care gives worst response and they are not even refunding the amount. Guys if you are looking for new connection dont go in for Wi5.
Pritikakar Broadband services  - Sambalpur, Odisha, India

INTERNET NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 15 DAYS - Broadband services

SIR IT IS SINCE LAST 15 DAYS I AM REGULARLY LAUNCHING COMPLAINT AGAINST MY INTERNET CONNECTION DISTURBANCE WITH ORTEL CONNECTION. BUT ALL IN VAIN.
THERE IS NO BODY TO TAKE SERIOUS NOTICE ABOUT THE ISSUE.NOT EVEN THE CUSTOMER DESK EXECUTIVE IS TAKING SERIOUS CONCERN ABOUT THE ISSUE.I AM A RESIDUAL OF SUBHASHREE VIHAR.
PAWAN KAKAR
PH:9861247497.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE SERIOUS NOTIFICATION.
FAITHFULLY YOURS