Winsel Marketing Pvt. Ltd Company - Aquafina Water — Requesting Pending Deposit Amount Refund.

Respond To Complaint
Winsel Marketing Pvt.Ltd Company not ready to return deposit amount.
We are sending mail for refund deposit amount for aquafina water jar of 25ltr but now problem is that we don’t want this service so whatever are deposit amount pending so please refund that but Winsel Marketing Pvt.Ltd employees and officer not bother about customer payments I send mail three people 1) 2) Jasmine Kapadia 3) Now my problem is that I want my money as soon as possible. Otherwise will failed police complaints agents Winsel Marketing Pvt.Ltd. I don’t have a option at all.

Please help us.

Company Details

Winsel Marketing Pvt.Ltd Company

Executive Name:Mr. Nikhil ,Miss Kavita,Miss Jasmine Kapadia.

Address:Winsel Aquas Pvt Ltd
Opp. L & T Gate No. 6, Saki Vihar Road,
Andheri (E).
Mumbai,Maharashtra,INDIA 400072

Telephone: 91-022-28578000, 42318000 Fax: 42318002-28578464.
Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I've been facing the same problem.

They are not ready to return the refund - and have now cooked up a silly excuse for not doing so, as they claim that thier accounts department says we have not paid up for a coupon booklet!!

It is amazing that Pepsi is still choosing to associate with such rogue distributors!!!
Seems i dont hv to write anything new, as the above postings are similar to what i have been facing..There seems to be a standard reason for the refunds being kept on hold...And they continue to practise the same fraud on all the customers.We need to get together & take a ster action on this...
LEAVE ALONE A REFUND .. I HAVE TROUBLE EVEN CONTACTING THEM FOR A REFILL. No one picks up the phone and, SMS to them do not get acknowledged.

I dont know if I should return my eater for a refund ...
Winsel Marketing Pvt.Ltd Company not ready to return deposit amount. I am calling them since the past 4 months but they are not taking any action for refund process. They have stopped supplying water in our area, hence we were suppose to get our refund of Rs.1350/- 4 months ago. The emplyoees working at Winsel are SOOOO RUDE AND MANNERLESS. Specially KAVITA AND NANDANI. I am talking to them since past 4 months and all they have to say is they will refund it in one day.

Now today when i called again, they have refused me to refund my money. After 4 months now they are telling me that I have not returned the empty bottles. I have returned the empty bottles 3 months ago and the emplyoee named NANDANI even knows about it, But now they are saying that I am lying.

And they are saying that they never received the bottles. I confirmed with Nandani 3 months ago when the bottles were collected by the emplyoee of Winsel only.
Winsel Marketing Pvt.Ltd Company -Aquafina are CHEATERS
Winsel Marketing Pvt.Ltd Company are LIAR AND CHEATERS.

My refund pending since last 4 months. Nothing has been done about it from them. All the emplyoees and useless and rude and cultureless and mannerless. They are not Human

I request all above post senders that why they are breaking the contract / service of Winsel Marketing ? What is the main reason behind it ? Pls let me know this, because we are also the consumer of this company and facing some problems. I want to know whether the same problems were faced by you people.
I am facing the same problem as mentioned above. Submitted 4 bottles of 25ltr 4 months ago in May and have nit yet received a refund. I mailed them as well as submitted a written letter but the amount of Rs.1400 is not yet refunded. I have followed up several times in last 4 months but I get the same response. Its frustrating. Can some action be taken on them? They should be sued with a huge amount. Worst service I have ever seen. Disgusting and fraud company.
We have been requesting winsel marketing, powai for delivery of 25ltr water bottles but they failed to supply on time.
we wait for days together, cannot go out.Every day the answer is same, it will be delivered today but today never comes.
How can Pepsico afford to have such non responsive dealers who are tarnishing their image?
We need our refund immediately.
Ravi Mathur
this is always happening by winsel marketing. if they are not in a position to deliver the water bottles on time why are they taking the orders then???? the delivery man runs away with just one bottle and even if ordered for 3/4. Very bad experience with the delivery boys as they do not want to do "DOUBLE HAJAMAT". VERY BAD EXPERIENCE...BAY SCOUT INTL MALAD WEST

Winsel Marketing Pvt. Ltd Company - Aquafina Water - Requesting Pending Deposit Amount Refund.