Wonder Brands - Faulty Product

Sheetu007 on Apr 15, 2011
Have ordered hair instyler in TV Teleshopping and paid the money. But it was not working properly i was contact the customer care they said me please resend us this product but now they are not co-operate me what should i do ?please tell me ? how can i get back my money?

Comments

dksukesh Wonder Brands  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Wonder Brands are advertising on TV the Product Called Dent King, which removes any kind of dents on cars and also a pen which repairs the scratches on the body of the cars.
But the product is not at all giving the required performance and any number of calls are not answered. Please guide how to go about. They should either educate how to use the product (in case the product is really genuine) or return the money after collecting the defective product.
N Apr 19, 2011 by
bibhabari

Wonder Brands is a fake company. their cistomer care is pathetic. they give all fake products. please don't buy anything from wonderbrands.
N Sep 30, 2011 by
Akshataa Wonder Brands  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I purschased an Instyler from Wonder brands but the product is faulty. I couriered it back to Ludhiana office and again they gave a new delivery which was again faulty.

Please help me