World Abacus Academy — Shekhar Mishra And Tanuja Mishra Was kicked off By misty abacus due to fraud activity

Ajit Gurbani
Respond To Complaint
Dear All,

If you are investing your valuable money with this fraud company then it is request yoy that please chek it hie previous record with misty abacus through this link :- . Actualy they both are kicked off by the company due to theft and miss-comunicating franchisee.

Ravi Raj
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Shekhar Mishra is fraude person and chek website still not given full address. - world abacus academy

Dear All

Please chek it the link below:-

They are just want to cheat person thats why they are not given office address to the web site.

Ajit Gurbani
Dear All,

I Prafulla Verma, CEO of Misty Abacus Academy Pvt Ltd. understand that there is a lot of baseless allegations floating around . Its very sad that people mindlessly write things without bothering to verify the facts . I would want to give explanation about Mr.Shekhar Mishra and Ms Tanuja that both are very hard working, talented, ownest and they was never deatch the company at any manners.Mr.Shekhar Mishra and Ms Tanuja was associated with us in very senior position. So kindly not go with fack and baseless complain. Also kindly note that we reserve our right to take ness legal actions for baseless allegations and maligning our reputaion . If you have any geniune griveance please feel free to write or call 9312874588 to me.

Best Wishes