www.fineptc.com - Spam Website With False Promises

Harsh Bosamia
Hiii,

My Name Is Harsh,n i Hav Been enrolleed on this online web site which said that every advertisement you see and then click on the numbers would Fetch You a 10$ For the same .
But i ve Completed $10050.00 in the Same and even while have contacted the site support a number of time's there has been no such response.
Neither are there any discussion's Forum's in the Web Site or any other way to contact the site vendor.
Is there any a Solution to the same.

Harsh

Comments

Shan

Hi Harish,
You can directly withdraw to ur paypal or alertpay account.

Shan
Ryan

Hi Harsh,

Did you manage to get the payement from fine ptc?

I want to know about fine ptc payment is real or false.and fine ptc payment avaible in india?
manu010

is it nececssay to sign up in paypal account to receive money from them. they will not directly contact to us by a email or any other way
Asif

hi

i have earned in fineptc.com $10095 and 7 days ago i sent withdrawal and transfer request from fine ptc.com to my alert pay account but there are no response is anyone earned from fineptc please tell me in my email address ask19pk@yahoo.com

Thanx

I am new user on fineptc. I want to know that anyone get payment from fineptc or not. Is this a real site or fake.
Pinki S

Has anybody got a payment from FinePTC? Please let me know as i am a new member to this site.

hi i am new on fineptc.com.i want to know if someone got money of this site is there a list of payment ''payment proof'' but i don't know it's fictive or not this persons.i send an email to staff and nothing...

me to have asked for payment but have not got it and i have sent two contactbut not heard from them
gr8mind

i have also my account there bt its totally fake frnds. I am frm jalandhar punjab. I have good survey company 4 u all. With that u can earn Rs 4000 per month. Anyone can join. Contact me 9814490013

hi

I (Santosh) have earned in fineptc.com $10025 on 15 Jul 2010 and that day I sent withdrawal and transfer request from fine ptc.com to my paypal account but there are no response is anyone earned from fineptc please tell me in my email address santosh_pushpa87@rediffmail.com

lag raha hy k bakwas hay yai mai nai bi 12000+ kiye hay laqin khuch nazar hi nahi aa raha

if fineptc any admin avliable so tell me how to withdraw that money :@

my email is khushhal143@ymail.com

all you reaches 10000 after payout request you must active in fine ptc site, do not wait for 60 days in killing flyes, you need still work for more 60 buisness days. then company pay you 10, 000.

any question??????????

my one friend is working fine ptc and now his balance reaches 60, 000 and he will payout 10, 000. because he work still 60 buisness days.

i have been doinging this for 9months and they want even answer my e-mails

After knowing actual things from members of various ptc sites, my comment to all concerned is that it is better to do day to day other important works in free time than to watching these scame sites like tendollarclick, fineptc, bigmoney ptc etc. sites...

Umesh
N Jan 16, 2011 by
durgeshds

durgesh yadav

durgesh.ds21@gmail.com
N Jan 21, 2011 by
kunwer303

kindly anyone contact me who had withdraw any ammount from fieptc.
09219519799
N Jan 24, 2011 by
kumarrakeshranjan807 www.fineptc.com  - Bokaro, Jharkhand, India

this totally fake - fine ptc

Hi Friends,
any my friends in india pls tell me about this company fine ptc i have completed 11000 us dollar lr but no any body reply me it is possible i have so many try contact us no but no any responces about Fine Ptc Management.Pls Call me my mobile no-08002742107.
N Jan 30, 2011 by
bhonka

kindly contact me who had withdraw any amountfrom fineptc.
09882020265