www.Indiaplaza. In - Non Delivery of Gift Ordred

PRR Rao
I have booked for a Diwali gift on line with www.indiaplaza.in to deliver it to my son P Hemant Rao in US on 09 Oct 09. Till date delivery did not take place and all my efforts to redress my grievance with Indiaplaza failed. Not only that, apparently I am being fooled by false pretenses. The details are given below.
Booked by: PRR Rao
Gift: Diwali Gift to be delivered on Diwali day 17 Oct 09.
Date Booked: 09 Oct 09
Payment: On line using Credit Card Rs Cost Rs 844/- plus Rs 900/- for delivery
Total Payment made: Rs 1,744/-
To be delivered to: My son at P Hemant Rao 1111, SW 16th Avenue, Apartment 113, Gainesville, FL 32601- 8472, USA. Mobile No. 001-803-445-9693
Order No: 091020090011 dated 09 Oct 09.
First Complaint: CNT07473587311819 dated 20 Oct 09.
Second Complaint: CNT07473587311819 dated 22 Oct 09.
Third Complaint: CNT23505571716649 dated 06 Nov 09.
I am attaching Third Complaint 06 Nov 09.jpg documents for the proof.
I request you to get my money refunded immediately along with compensation of Rs 10,000/- for humiliation I suffered on account of non delivery of Gift, for which I would have made some alternate arrangements.

Non Delivery of Gift Ordred Non Delivery of Gift Ordred

Comments

PRR Rao

There are so many complaints against www.indiaplaza.in. Surprisingly Govt. appears to be helpless in taking any action whatsoever.

Dear PRR Rao,

This is in continuation to the teleconversation we had with you, we would like to explain to this complaint in detail. You had ordered - Golden Diya sweets mithai to be delivered to P Hemant Rao,
1111 SW 16th Ave, Apt 113, Gainesville, FL 32601-8472, , Gainesville, Florida, 32601-8472, USA.

We had also shipped out the ordered item through Fedex couriers vide airway bill no.993933838140 and the item has been returned back to shipped stating incorrect address. The status of the shipment can be tracked at the following link.
As the ordered items were edible items, we will not be able to refund the money as we have executed the order from our end. Though we have initiated refund for Rs.844/- which was paid as shipping charges.

Warm regards,
Team Indiaplaza.in
poonam.poorna India Plaza  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Non delivery of gift - INDIA PLAZA

I placed an order for DVD Player Sr 650 on 16th Sept via order no. IN1609100364. Delivery was suppose to be done with in 15 days. I called Indiaplaza on 1st Oct to enquire about the status. They said the order will be delivered on 4th Oct. I said fine. Again called on 4th Oct as the order was not deliverd. Came to know that the product was not in stock it will arrive on 6th Oct. Again I called on 6th Oct and the executive tells me that it has not been updated as yet and the product in not in stock till now.

I just don't understand,
1.why the product is on the chart when it is not in stock
2.You still had time of 15 days after order was placed. Then why didn't the order was arranged during that time period.
3.Customer is giving ample time to you anf trying to adjust with the situation. But again and againg getting the same answer that th product in unavailable.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED TO ME. I AM JUST FED UP FOLLOWING THIS ISSUE.

www.Indiaplaza. In - Non Delivery of Gift Ordred