www.mahamaza.com/chain system - assured money not paid

Chandra Katu Narayan Singh
i joined the mahamaza scheme in 2004 and according to the policy i have to find two downline person and i did. on that basis they provide me a guranteed certificate that i shall get Rs. 10,000/- after completing two years. and it is the 5th years that company not given me the assured money.
thanking you

Comments

please inform me about current assessment.

please inform me about current assessment.

i joined mahamaza but i didn't get any money till now

Dear Sir/Madam

This is for your information we have deposit Rs.4100/- in your Edhamaka scheam
vide recipt no 61352 on dt 22.01.2002 but till date no any refund our money & other letter pls urgently revert our money other wise complaint of legal case.

ANIL

This is for your information we have deposit Rs.4100/- in your Edhamaka scheam
vide recipt no88384 on dt 2/04/2002 but till date no any refund of our money & other letter pls urgently revert our money other wise complaint of legal case.

MAHAMAZA.COM WAS A REAL FRAUD...
LET US JOIN HAND TO SUE VISHAL ANAND & PUT HIM BEHIND BARS

Arey yeh log kewal chutia bana rahe hain...
Inn logo ko to beeech chaurahe pe nanga karke marna chahiye

actually it was a fraud company.. i lost over 48000 Rs in this..
191199

this is for yore information we have deosit 4100/- in your edhamaka scheam
my recipt no 121933 ondate31/7/2002 buttill date no any refund of our money&other letter plese urgently revert our money other wise complaint of legal case

i joined the mahamaza scheme in 2004 and according to the policy i have to find two downline person and i did. on that basis they provide me a guranteed certificate that i shall get Rs. 10, 000/- after completing two years. and it is the 5th years that company not given me the assured money.
Asad Lari

I joined the mahamaza scheme in 2002 and according to the policy i have to find two downline person and i did. But till 12.01.11 I Have not get assured money.

This is for your information we have deposit Rs.4100/- in your Edhamaka scheam
vide recipt no. 202095 on dt 26/09/2002 but till date no any refund of our money & other letter pls urgently revert our money other wise complaint of legal case.
Mohd.Asad Lari
Asad Lari

i joined the mahamaza scheme in 2002 and according to the policy i have to find two downline person and i did. on that basis they provide me a guranteed certificate that i shall get Rs. 10, 000/- after completing two years. and it is the 9th years that company not given me the assured money.

Javed Lari
N Mar 7, 2011 by
Prabha Tripathi

I have joined in Mahamaza Ecomm Limited on May 23 '2003 and I have paid Rs.15, 300.00 to Mahamaza Ecomm Limited and you have alloted three user id 308997, 308999 & 309001.
But now I am interested to sale the my three certificate which you have issued to me.
Can you suggesest to me how I get payment from you.

Prabha Tripathi
N Apr 23, 2011 by
JDEKA

Please let me know my current status in your chain.I have not received any benefit out of my investment in your company.

Jayanta Deka
N May 15, 2011 by
rajan singh 2456

Respected Sir
we had joined mahamaza and you have alloted three user id 224724, 202666, 202657. With the amount of 4100.00 on the date was 3/10/2002, 21/08/2002, 21/08/2002 .
In Edhamaka and who had joined us they were saying we will get refund in within 6 years but now it is more than the 6 years and we did not got the money .
and when we were asking them for the money they are not giving the response so kindly we want our money back as soon as possible. by rajan singh email id is rajan_singh1232000@yahoo.com
N Jul 6, 2011 by
V. K

YOU ALL SHOULD COME ON ONE PLATFORM AND RAISE YOUR VOICE FOR THE FRAUD DONE BY THESE PERSONS WHO GRABBED HARD EARNED MONEY OF INNOCENT PEOPLE AND GETTING CRORE WITHIN NO TIME
A Jul 10, 2011 by
gyanendraverma

Respected Sir
we had joined mahamaza and you have alloted three user id 106253, 106256, 106258. With the amount of 4800.00 on the date was 20/01/2002, 20/01/2002, 20/01/2002 .
and when we were asking them for the money they are not giving the response so kindly we want our money back as soon as possible. by rajan singh email id is gv38@ymail.com
N Aug 10, 2011 by
KALLOL DATTA

when i will get back the assured amount which i had invested in your chain business. my id no. is 194245. my email address is kalloldatta.2010@rediffmail.com
N Oct 8, 2011 by
manoj sri

i join mahamaza.com by ID no:28700 in 2002 but still i have not recieve my money back as per the comapny promissed

www.mahamaza.com/chain system - assured money not paid