www.mobikwik.com - Prepaid Mobile recharge Scam

Naveen Kumar P
Dear friends,
Dont ever use www.mobikwik.com to recharge. My money went but recharge never done. I'm in a urgent to call. I would have preferred some other online mobile recharge sites.

Mobile number : 9047495432

Please atleast respond now for this issue.
I need my money back or recharge it. If the site cant recharge, y should they debit the amount from my bank account. I would have recharged in some other reliable online recharging site.

Comments

mobile recharge - C5000

Since i bought the mobile in december i am having problems with it. Whenever i put it for charging it gives me battery full. 1st time the battery and pcb were replaced becoz the mobile used to heat. After tat twice i have taken it to the service centre at Borivali (W) Gokul shopping centre but they say there is no problem but i am still facing the same problems and i want my cell replaced. I wud like to know tat if the pcs are faulty why doesnt the company replace them in warranty immediately as it is troublesome for the customer.

Recharge not yet done.Amount charged on my card.Want reversal of the same. - http://rechargeitnow.com/

I made a recharge request of Rs 339 for DishTV on 7th Oct. The amount is charged on my card but recharge not yet done.Now i dont want recharge, rather i want the reversal of the amount.The transaction number for the same is 497005.Contact me on 9600083537.

Hi Naveen, Have you filled the customer care form on mobikwik and sent to us? Your mobikwik balance is added to your account ( Rs 60). Please login to recharge.
sakthi

i'm in a confusion 2 use which online prepaid recharge site 2 use. Tell me some other site other then dis mobikwik.com
some gud site for recharging online.
JeEvAn

I think there might be a problem in mobikwik when Naveen recharged.
@ sakthi - You can recharge online in many sites other then mobikwik.com. For which serivce provider u want to recharge ?

There are other couple of sites are available for online recharge sites.

If you dont want to pay any extra charges, then rechargeitnow.com

If you want to do quick recharge(no signup), then www.ezrecharge.in (full talktime, booster packs
available)

there is also another site called www.fastrecharge.com

-Jaggie

Naveen, as you said mobikwik.com is a blogging site only. so dont spend money there.
Also, It looks like MLM portal, please check the SMS recharge feature.
you have to deposit the money to use SMS feature.
rohanji

You can also check www.rechargeguru.com for your recharging needs. Good website. Have direct contact number.

Mobikwik.com is leading online recharge site.
It is safest than any other site. SMS and Scheduled recharges are Unique features.
Should you have any complaint, please contact Mobikwik's support section.

Mobikwik hacked !!!
www.mobikwik.com was hacked.

It seems that Mobikwik Data Base has been hacked and website says:
"MobiKwik.com users are requested to please read our Security update.
For security purposes, please reset your password by clicking here."

When i click on the security update, it says "ERROR ESTABLISHING THE DATABASE CONNECTION".
It looks to be mobikwik is not safe anymore.

I found the following Mobikwik hack to make a freecharge.

This is the major hack

Step 1:- open www.mobikwik.com

step 2:- now register in mobikwik

step 3:- now recharge your mobikwik via paypal account.

Step 4 :- i recharge 3.03$ and i get 100 rs in mobikwik account

step 5:- the main thing is now begins - cancel the payment which is done how what just do it by hook and crook.

Step 6:- now mobikwik will pays that amt. Back in paypal but one thing remains that is your mobikwik balance is still 100rs. Thats a trick.
N Mar 22, 2011 by
amardeep21

hello my name is amardeep singh 9956510487 from lucknow i made a recharge of rs 6 and due to some technical error it is not done and my money 6+1 crdited in mobikwik account and thn again i added rs 10 in mobikwik balance and now i hve 15 rs in my account i got a msg on my mobile i recieved rs 10 but not rs 6 plzz c to it and refund my money...i also complaint in customer care
N May 13, 2011 by
santosh khanna Prepaid Mobile  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

recharge issue - Prepaid Mobile

my mobile no.9372139731 of docomo yesterday i recharged my mobile through my icici bank debit card with rs.50/ but till date it is yet to be recharged and my account has been debited
N May 26, 2011 by
JAYESH09 www.mobikwik.com  - RAJKOT, Rajkot, Gujarat, India

RECHARGE EXTRA CHARGE - ALL TELECOM OPERATORS

REPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I HAVE A COMPLAIN AGAINST ALL TELECOM OPERATIOR CAN'T DO SOME ACTION AGAINST RETAILS THAT I AM LIVING IN RAJKOT (GUJARAT). IN RAJKOT LOTS OF RETAILER DO UNFAIR PRACTICE TO MOBILE RECHARGE THAT IF WE RECHARGE 1 TO 50 THEY 3 RS EXTRA 50 TO 100 2 RS EXTRA SOME CHARGE 5 RS TO 6 RS ALSO THIS IS A WRONG THING TO DO IN RAJKOT CITY AREA. IF WE ASK WHY WE DO THIS EXTRA CHARGE THEY SAYS COMPANY WILL GIVE 23 RS. UPTO 1000 RECHARGE WE DO. SO WHAT ? THIS IS THE PROBLEM OF COMPANY AND RETAILER WHY CONSUMER PAY EXTRA CHARGE ? SIR THIS PROBLEM LOCAL PUBLIC SUFFER MORE KINDLY DO SOME THING THIS PROBLEM ALL TELECOM OPERATOR ALSO KNOWN THIS PROBLEM BUT THEY CAN'T DO ANY THING BECAUSE COMPANY'S ALWAYS SEE PROFIT.

IN RAJKOT GANDHIGRAM AREA HAVE VERY SERIOUS RECHARGE PROBLEM HAVE TRAI IS TELECOM AUTHORITY TO DO SOMETHING FOR THIS WRONG ATTITUDE OF RETAILERS.
N Jul 3, 2011 by
Reshmi87

hi
i'm Reshmi, even i made a payment of rs 54 for Vodafone sms pack through this website but nothing happened.the amount was credited from my account but the offer wasn't activated. the website is showing error occurredor try again after sometime...
what am i suppose to do to get my money back.
A Nov 2, 2011 by
rahulapril

I have done recharge of Rs 333 for airtel prepaid but it was not happen and amount is deducted from my account
This is Fake site, don't use it.
N Dec 14, 2011 by
ammuasthik

my mobile not yet recharged what can i do for further steps otherwise the company very fraud.
A Dec 14, 2011 by
ammuasthik

I have recharged on 14-12-11at 3 .10pm but my mobile was not recharged now i want to money or u stop the website many peoples are suffered to ur online register. plz stop ur website
D Jan 23, 2012 by
rugged

Beware friends,

Their Site/DB's are apparently security compromised.

It happened to me twice before i figured it out. I was frustrated with unsolicited call to my personal number. Didn't had idea, how they got the number. So, got a new number, just activated. Nobody else knew the number, went to this site, added new number and recharged. Bingo ! calls from blank/unknown numbers starts !

I've stopped using such sites. and advise you all the same. If ever want to recharge go to you mobile operator's site.

Thank you again.
D Aug 31, 2012 by
prashant000

abe shale chutiya site hai yaaar...On 31-08-12 I have reachrge my airtel mobile number 9771622170 with TOP UP 25.MOBIWIK deducted my blance frm my SBI account and i got my transiction no...plus i got sms from MOBIWIK .
Its automatic comes Error...and amount deducted.SHAALE JAB PAISA LAUTA NAHI SAKTA TO AISA SITE KYUN CHALATA HAI BE.
PRASHANT KUMAR
BHAGALPUR
BIHAR
N Oct 29, 2012 by
kuldeepgk10 Online Mobile Recharge  - Maharashtra, India

mobile recharge is not done - Online Mobile Recharge

online videocon mobile no.9076664640 recharge of Rs.129 on 29.10.2012 and and traack id is CE318626. but recharge is not done yet.

www.mobikwik.com - Prepaid Mobile recharge Scam