www.mturk.com — FRAUD, CHEAT, MISLEADING

Respond To Complaint
There is one website called hittaskonline.com, it is completely a fraud website and cheating everyone by making money for themselves...they say we have to pay Rs 1200 for the package and in that package a CD will be given in which the details of the work will be there...From there I got a website called mturk.com...It is a Bullshit website, totally misleading and cheating you...please do not invest money on online jobs or work from home jobs...you guys will also suffer like me....I invested a good 1200/Rs on this worst website....I will curse them till the end...They will never survive in their lives by cheating innocent people and grabbing money from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Stay away from this hittaskonline.com, they are trying to make money by offering information which is free. You don't need this site to get registered on mturk.com. Please make others aware of this and make these cheaters run in to hiding.
Read more about these cheats at

you know what, you screwed yourself.
first thing is that the MUTRK.com does not take money from anyone. They are totally free websites and I am a earning a good amount of money every month by it. I did a free registration and paid nothing.

The one who you paid money was not mturk but some people who say they will give you jobs. In fact they dont give you jobs but just advice you. If you read their terms and condition carefully you can see this.

if you have any comments mail me at rjdataentry@gmail.com

i am working in mturk.com website from last 1 year and earning a very good amount from it. i don't know why other people complaint for this site.

for proof contact me at - s.rupang@yahoo.com
I am working on MTurk and make something. what I get paid for my work horrible, but I have so few other options.
while I have 96.3 approval rate, the few 3.7% rejections I have is demoralizing. I mostly do surveys. Almost all of my rejections, 57 as of 9/11 were based on lies. to live in constant fear of being rejected unfairly is a form of torture no human being should have to endure. mturkers need to demand a board that reviews requester work because some
requesters are heartless thieves.
How come it is cheating compnay? if you want to proof mail me lijojohn1950@gmail.com

www.mturk.com - FRAUD, CHEAT, MISLEADING