www.onlinejobsjunction.com - ditched me for online job

nemath
I am from kota. I paid 1200Rs for an online job to this website through a credit card after reading their advertisement in which they promised a good earning from home. They also gave me a software kit with which i can make blog and website and can see them on google, even i have made a blog and published it but still they have not published it on google and i have not received any payment. I feel this is a fake website and ditches people on the name of job.Is it really a fake website and can i get my money back?

Comments

rohan

I too have created a webpage and pasted advertisement links on to them.
What I could understand is that u have not posted advertisement links on to them and promoted them.
The blogs or sub-domain webpages are published automatically by the domain provider, if the content of it is not indecent or not permitted for publishing. You may check with the domain provider they will reply why they have not published yr blog or webpage.
Bye

for this job i am agree because reply me all details about this job
sujitha

when i have to start creating ?
sujitha

can i get my money back?
sujitha

i find no time to do this now because of some personal reasons.so, can i get my money back?

i dont find this job interesting it is very tedious. please refund my money
sandhya

hi all,

u don't purchase online job junction CD, THEY ARE FROUD, u never get money back. i say it no.1 froud after create blog and wepsite 100% u won't get money .

this is my real experience, i have lot of dream about this onlinejobjunction but i cheated by them

this is ny very good advice

ONLINEJOBSJUNCTION IS THE BIG CHEATER. HE ADVERTISES FOR THE JOBS AND SENDS THE USELESS CD FOR RS. 1200. HE IS THE BIG CHEATER AND HAVE MANY WEBSITES LIKE ONLINEFREETIMEJOB. ALL THE WEBSITES ARE USELEES AND YOU CAN NOT MAKE SINGLE PAISA FROM THEM. THEY DONT EVEN REPLY FOR THE REFUND QUERY.
BIGGEST CHEATER OF THIS WORLD

FRAUD NO. 1

Wish to know in details the online income opportunity for free. What is the earning potential & how genuine is the opportunity ?
N Feb 7, 2011 by
prave

hi guys am praveen dnt trust all oline jobs pa...just call me i help u pa ellamey froud pa +919841436261 ithan en num pa...dnt worry i ill help u pa..nanum romba aemandhten pa aparam na kathukiten da call me dnt mis it
N Feb 7, 2011 by
prave

<<<<<<<<<<<<ALL JOBS ARE FROUD>>>>>>>>>>>>JOIN MY TEAM GUYS<<<<<<<<<<<<<I GIVE WITHOUT INVEST JOBS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.+919841436261<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
N Feb 11, 2011 by
rakshu

i want to make money through online jobs please give me sugission can you?
A Feb 13, 2011 by
ANILKUMAR. R

Agree...! Thanku for giving these information just before i fell in that hell.
A Feb 13, 2011 by
ANILKUMAR. R

I want to make money through online jobs please give me authorised and trusty sites and their local contact numbers.
N Feb 26, 2011 by
just_naresh

Friends dont loose ur heart and never give it up. Still there are websites which helps you to make money online without any registration or startup fee.
Just check dis one:http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3208345
N Mar 31, 2011 by
Psmohanty

can i get my money back
N Apr 23, 2011 by
Kiran29029

Hi.. guys please try this...its really helps you..

this it totally free why not try..??
N May 2, 2011 by
lovely04 onlinejobsjunction.com  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

fake - onlinejobsjunction.com

I hav purchased c cd for Rs 999 from onlinejobjunction.com but I m unable to use it for web site making and dn't have their contact no. also. 3 months money return back gurranty but from whom to refund. PLs giv me their contact no. if u can,so I can get my money back.
A May 22, 2011 by
ganeshgk.ind

Thank u very much guys... I would also have got cheated by OnlineJobs Junction if iI would hav'nt seen this site...
Thanks A lot...
A May 22, 2011 by
ganeshgk.ind

THANK U VERY MUCH... I would've lost my money if I have'nt seen this site...

www.onlinejobsjunction.com - ditched me for online job