xelectron ws707 tablet pc - Dishonest, & Cheat me

Aaryan Raj on Jun 5, 2012

I buy a Xelectron ws707 tablet PC from naaptol.com. When i order my tablet the naaptol sale executive told me in this tablet Sim will be work u can use Sim in this tablet. U can surf Internet through Sim card.He told me there is a Sim slot. But when it is delivered to me i am finding for Sim slot. I called to naaptol customer care then he told sir there is no Sim slot.Sir i just socked . And i told to naaptol to return he told me sir we can't.You can do anything we will not

Sir please please help me

Dishonest, & Cheat me

Comments

N Jun 5, 2012 by
Aaryan Raj

I JUST WANT TO RETUNE IT BEACOUSE I DON;T WANT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

N Jun 13, 2012 by
Naaptol_Support

Dear Raj,

We are sorry to note that the item that you have purchased through the order no-4096908 & you have received different product.This is a very rare and unfortunate case and we apologize for the same.

As per our telephonic conversation, request you to kindly send the item back to our warehouse within 7 working days mentioning the order number on the packet.
* Items are to be returned with all accessories and original packaging.
* Careful attention is to be given with the packing of the product to avoid damage during transit.

Kindly do note- the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that we may process with a refund.
We would request you visit your nearest courier office and send the whole product to the below mentioned address:

Khasra no.386,
Gail no.2, A Block,
Mahipalpur Ext.,
New delhi-110037.

On the back cover of packing request you to add your name and complete address, along with Naaptol order no [4096908] and your mobile/ landline no for easy identification and further processing.

Please put the copy of print label/ invoice/delivery challan received by you (copy) inside the box along with a note stating the details of defect.

Kindly write back to us at contact@naaptol.com or call us at 09223516148 & help us with the awb# & cheque favoring name.

It would take 4 to 5 days for the product to reach us, & post that we would send you the refund cheque in 12 to 15 working days.

Request your patience in the interim.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Care
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt.Ltd.
N Jun 22, 2012 by
R A TIWARI

DEAR SIR I PURCHASED X ELECTRON WS 707 TABLET (ORDER NO 4152349 MOB NO 9022612610 NAME --- RAHUL TIWARI )BYBOOKING TIME CUSTOMER CARE PERSON TOLD ME THIS TABLET HAVING SIM SLOT INSIDE I ASKED HIM TWICE HE SAID YES .IN NET IT WAS ALSO SHOWING IN NAAPTOL THAT IT HAVING SLIM SLOT BUT WHEN I GOT DELIVERY OF THIS TABLET I AM NOT FINDING WHERE IS SIM SLOT.THAT MEAN NAAPTOL IS CHEATING WITH US .BEHIND ME MY COLIGUE S WAS ALSO READY TO PURCHASE TABLETS FROM NAAPTOL BUT IF THEY WILL HEARD ABOUT THIS WHAT THEY WILL THINK. I MAM ALSO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE BUT WE R LOYLE WITH OUR CUSTOMER .THIS BRAND IS FAMOUS BRAND I HEARD GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BRAND BUT NOW I FEEL THAT ITS WRONG .ITS VERY BAD DEAL WITH U .

I WILL HAVE HAVE HUMBLE REQUEST WITH U CAN U SEND ME RIGHT PRODUCT FOR WHAT I WAS LOOKING AND TAKE UR WRONG PRODUCT BACK.AND PLEASE DONT BREAK CUSTOMERS TRUST WITH UR BRAND .

REGARDS
RAHUL TIWARI

N Jul 4, 2012 by
vishal_444

Sir please please help me
A Aug 2, 2012 by
raja_4k4

i ordered this WS707 X ELECTRON tablet PC on 01.08.12 at 9.30 pm with information that there is a SIM slot inside but if i get no SIM slot then, on delivery time i will refuse to take this product. lets see wht will be inside this .

MANOJ BHAGAT, KOLKATA WEST BENGAL M-09330934815.

xelectron ws707 tablet pc - Dishonest, & Cheat me