XLNC NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED - TO CHECK FOR GENUINITY

GLADRAGHS on May 23, 2011
I am residing and working in United Arab Emirates, some lady named Kiran Srivastav of XLNC Network Pvt Ltd suposedly having its office in Khar contacted my wife in Mumbai n somehow managed to fool her into investing money in her networking bussiness,without my knowledge, I would like to check the genuinity of the so called XLNC Network PVT Ltd, and if found to be bugus co, I would like to lodge a complaint against it. I can be contacted on gladraghs@gmail.com, phone - + 97150 9559459

Comments

N Nov 8, 2012 by
kinushri71

Hi Mr. Ragavendra Prabhu,

Please be informed you are cordially invited to the Registered Office at Khar at the address 201-202, 2nd Floor, Amore Building, Near Khar Market / Kabutarkhana, 5 minutes away from Khar Station West. You can view all the legal documents and receipts. We are still open for a conversation as to how you can run the business on your own - as your wife was doing since June 5, 2011. For which you can contact us anytime.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran Shrivastava.
www.xlnc.co.in
N Nov 20, 2012 by
akscorp

@GLADRAGHS

Looks like you have not got back to the company, So you seem to be Bogus (or) you don't trust yourself or your family members who like to prosper.

(Someone who thinks better for people and their progress in life)
N Nov 20, 2014 by
Naina Angel

This co. is fraud.. very soon it will shut down.. n all Dogs will in the Jail.. They fool mainly middle class people by saying we give u financial freedom n all bullsh*t theory..

XLNC NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED - TO CHECK FOR GENUINITY