Yahoo - I want to delete my mail id from yahoo

zeenat
this is to inform you that my email id-zeenatmir_khan@yahoo.co.in was hacked yesterday evening.I'm sreally worried as to what might have been mailed from my id.therefore i would like to permanently delete my e mail id from yahoo.

Comments

HI THIS IS SOMEN FROM INDIA ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FRIEND IS HAVING HER ID IN YAHOO AS GHAZALA4_KHAN@YAHOO.CO.IN BUT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IS THAT SOMENONE HAS SEEN HER PASSWORD AND CHANGED HER PASSWORD AND NOW SHE CAN'T ACTUALLY ACESS HER ACCOUNT AND ALOS I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES THROUGH ALL THE POSSIBLE WAYS BUT COULDN'T GET THROUGH THE FINAL POSITIVE RESULT AND ALSO HER D.OB IS 04OCT1978(INDIA) AND THE ACTUAL POSTAL CODE IS 832110 AND NOW SHE DON'T REMIMBER ANYTHING OTHER THAN HER OLD PASSWORD THAT IS alis06 PLZ KINDLY HELP AS B'COZ SHE IS USING YAHOO SINCE SEVERAL YEARS AND DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ALL THE IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS.PLZ HELP.HER M NO. IS 00-91-9304684774.PLZ REPLY AT THE EARLIEST !!! THANKS WITH WARM RGSD SOMEN 0427
suganya

delete my mail id very urgent.please help me

my yahoo screen is not display what i do plz give idea if u not give i delet my id

plz tell me about "how we can delete our e-mail id from yahoo account becoz i have received very dirty message from dirty groups...

delete this E-mail address

delete this E-Mail Address

i am deleting my a/c

DELETE THIS E-MAIL A/C PLEASE

deleate my email id

this id no need for me

delete my mail id very urgent.please help me

please delete my id

i want to delete my email id now
plz proceed it.

i just want to delete my id .komalagarwal_12@yahoo.com

i want my id close as soon as possible

sorry i dont want this account.

i want to unsubscribe from my yahoo id...kindly reply me the solution as soon as possible

i want to delete my id nibedita_sampa@yahoo.com
babbly

I want to delete this email id

Yahoo - I want to delete my mail id from yahoo