yahoomail - my account doesn''t open

Sudhir Chandra Tripathy
My Yahoo account does nt open ince 2 days

Comments

My yahoo mail is open but there is no mail - Yahoo Mail

I have a yahoo mail account named anupkumarsahoo@yahoo.com . When i open my mail there mail box is empty . Thats why i am am very sad to know it who i find my mails from that account . Please help me anyone .

can't get mail it's been 2 weeks, it came up error 18

I have a yahoo mail account named karansthakur@yahoo.com . When i open my mail there mail box is empty . my friends send me mails but i cant receive any mail. Thats why i am am very sad . Please help me anyone .

Sir/ ma'm

My Yahoo Mail HACKED i so afraid my account its using for non reasonable my yahoo id "clues30@yahoo.com" please help me how can i recover my password i have a important contact in my yahoo mail ...you can contact me in my one yahoo account "bluecircle21@yahoo.com"
habibs

The e-mail I have does not work.
The problem is that page freezes when i open the mail.

Only my mail .. With another mail with same computer there is problem.
N Feb 16, 2011 by
aflarasik@yahoo.com

dear sir/madam,

my email id is not opening kindly help any one please because all importent information in my email id my user name (aflarasik@yahoo.com)
Kindly send me a (aflarasik@hotmail.com)
N Feb 16, 2011 by
aflarasik@yahoo.com

My email id not open any one please help me
A Jul 27, 2011 by
Kings4luv

my account doesn't open in India where I am presently.The account was opened in my Country[Nigeria] but doesn't open again since I entered India.
The account is:thevoiceoftruthinnigeria@yahoo.com please help me reopen this account.What do I need to do?you may send your fitback to my alternate e-mail:odogwukingsley@yahoo.com
N Jul 29, 2011 by
Kings4luv

Please, what is wrong again with my account?I complained to you before that it doesn't open and yesterday, I was able to open it for the first time ever since I entered India.But, this morning, it doesn't open again.What is the problem again? The account is:thevoiceoftruthinnigeria@yahoo.com Please, send your fitback to my alternate e-mail:odogwukingsley@yahoo.com Tell Yahoo India to please allow me use my account here.I don't know exactly what their problem is.
N Jan 8, 2012 by
tanwez

my yahoomail account is not open, when i open my account they show this message ( This page requires that you have Javascript enabled on your browser ). but With another mail with same computer there is no problem & easiely open...
N May 21, 2012 by
jeevithaa sundararaj

Hello, In my yahoo mail account, I am unable to send any mail since long time
N Mar 5, 2013 by
dawa yolmo

dear sir/madam
i would like to change my contract number and account document ect.and also forget my document that i edited at 2010/10 so allow me to open my account.

yahoomail - my account doesn''t open