yahoomail - my account doesn''t open

Sudhir Chandra Tripathy
My Yahoo account does nt open ince 2 days

Comments

Fraudulent mail - yahoomail

i got a mail to my id frm yahoo corporate office frm london.that mail intimates that i had won the amount of 1 million pounds.i got surprised and replied to that mail.and again got a reply frm them that i hav to contact their agent mr.solomon, who is in india.after receivin mail i contact him he said me to sent an govt approved id proof i sent him that too.but after that he called me and now he says me to pay 24, 750 inr.as the delivery charges.his number is+919873852645.please enquire him and i want to knw wether its true or nt.pls do me the favour .his name is solomon.his mail id is mr.solomon@yahoo.co.uk.

You are being conned. Ignore any mails like that. To know better about the email safety you have take a computer course or ask computer programmer/professional.

bad serivice - yahoomail

hi,

from last 2days till now, i am not able to login my yahoo account, its is very urgent to get login to my account, its showing me some error #01, i can't understand wat is it ?
yeah i have done a mistake by using yours service, ASAP i will create mail id in different provider,
can u please solve that error motherfucker

Inbox opens but not the mails - yahoomail

My in box shows list of mails received but while clicking a mail it gets hanged.

crash my email ID - yahoomail

Dear Yahoo Workers
My E-Mail addres and password has licked
I wont crase my email address because another person is using my ID

My ID Name- siyaa.shona@yahoo.com
Password-230100

kindly stop/exhaust the job alerts to above email id

My yahoo mail is open but there is no mail - Yahoo Mail

I have a yahoo mail account named anupkumarsahoo@yahoo.com . When i open my mail there mail box is empty . Thats why i am am very sad to know it who i find my mails from that account . Please help me anyone .

can't get mail it's been 2 weeks, it came up error 18

I have a yahoo mail account named karansthakur@yahoo.com . When i open my mail there mail box is empty . my friends send me mails but i cant receive any mail. Thats why i am am very sad . Please help me anyone .

Sir/ ma'm

My Yahoo Mail HACKED i so afraid my account its using for non reasonable my yahoo id "clues30@yahoo.com" please help me how can i recover my password i have a important contact in my yahoo mail ...you can contact me in my one yahoo account "bluecircle21@yahoo.com"

I have faced this problem from last 1 month.

Recover my all old mails - yahoomail

I had tried to contact my yahoomail services for recovering my old mails but, it seems they are not working for it. Can you please help my mail id is dips_0203@yahoo.co.in
habibs

The e-mail I have does not work.
The problem is that page freezes when i open the mail.

Only my mail .. With another mail with same computer there is problem.
N Feb 16, 2011 by
aflarasik@yahoo.com

dear sir/madam,

my email id is not opening kindly help any one please because all importent information in my email id my user name (aflarasik@yahoo.com)
Kindly send me a (aflarasik@hotmail.com)
N Feb 16, 2011 by
aflarasik@yahoo.com

My email id not open any one please help me
N May 13, 2011 by
Pelzang Payza

I have lots of my old emails in my inbox. But recently most of my old inbox emails were found missing. Please help me recover my old mails as its very important for my work.
A Jul 27, 2011 by
Kings4luv

my account doesn't open in India where I am presently.The account was opened in my Country[Nigeria] but doesn't open again since I entered India.
The account is:thevoiceoftruthinnigeria@yahoo.com please help me reopen this account.What do I need to do?you may send your fitback to my alternate e-mail:odogwukingsley@yahoo.com
N Jul 29, 2011 by
Kings4luv

Please, what is wrong again with my account?I complained to you before that it doesn't open and yesterday, I was able to open it for the first time ever since I entered India.But, this morning, it doesn't open again.What is the problem again? The account is:thevoiceoftruthinnigeria@yahoo.com Please, send your fitback to my alternate e-mail:odogwukingsley@yahoo.com Tell Yahoo India to please allow me use my account here.I don't know exactly what their problem is.
N Aug 20, 2011 by
rajiedwin

i request you to retrieve all my old mails received and sent from my email id raji_edwin@yahoo.co.in

kindly do the needful

raji
N Jan 8, 2012 by
tanwez

my yahoomail account is not open, when i open my account they show this message ( This page requires that you have Javascript enabled on your browser ). but With another mail with same computer there is no problem & easiely open...

yahoomail - my account doesn''t open