YAHOO/MSN Contest - how to claim my money

LIANDUM CHORAI
i have received a message from TM-MC.award which says "Congrats Your Mobile Awarded One Million Pounds from Yahoo/MsnContest held in London,To claim your prize contact Dr Mark Jude On Email: ukmsndept@live.com". its true or what. if so hope u can help me to get the Award.

Comments

I have received a sms from TD-demo that my mobile no 9831799329 have beeen selected for YAHOO/MSN draw in UK, prize of 1, 000, 000 GBP, for details contact DR.Mark via email :msndepth91@hotmail.com.kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address sandeepshaw82@gmail.com in regarding receipt of award.

i have a message form yahoo/msn.so please give so more details in my mobile no 9439470641

please send my money in my acount no 625002010001630
ruku

sir i have recieved a message from BA-DELAST1 that my mobile number 9443927997 has won 1, 000, 000 pounds from yahoo-msn lottery held in uk, for details contact via email:claims.yahmsn@hotmail.com. kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address manju.ruku@gmail.com in regarding receipt of award.
tanusha

i have received a message which says"congrat your cell phone has emerge one million pondfrom YAHOOMSN contextheld in London, to receive ur reward contact Dr Mark Email:msndept91@hotmail.com."its true or what if so hope you can help me to get the award.

sir, i have got a message yahoo messanger that my mobile no. 9869180203 won 1000000 pounds please give me details of this message on mobile no.-09474712050
thanking you
raju giri
rajkumar.giri10@yahoo.com

sir this is vijay.d frm karnataka who has recieved a msg that i ve won a million pound price in a contest, think its fake! If its nt then how do i get it? Do contact me on this no 9900781791.

I am Manas Kar.I have reseaved a massage on 26.07.2010 in my mobile(mob no 9900739042 ) that I won 1000000 pounds from the YAHOO-MSN LOTTERY, which held in LONDON UK.
So how I shall get the prize? Can you please send me the details information about this contest via the gmail? My email ID; manaskar123@gmail.com

Manas kar
Bangalore

hai sir i am Mohammed rafi i received msg from yah-msn@hotmail.com what is the confirm about this message to my mail sir i will be waiting for your reply... my email id is mhd 501@gmail.com

sir my self chandan i have found an email in my gmail account singhchandankumar2@gmail.com, that i have won 750000 Gbp through a lottery which is organised by yahoo msn incorporation per year. is this true or not please inform me that what i have to do with respect to this mail, the person who is diplomatic are calling me to deposite 25000 inr for converting this money in my account please inform me immediately.
chandan

sir, I have received a message as that I won 1, 000, 000 pounds in YAHOO-MSN LOTTERY held ln London UK. I really thankfull to you for selecting me in this contest. I really need of some money as I born in low middle class family and my brother has read engineer coarse. We lost my mother 5 years back. So please reply me how to receive that money to my following details. ADDRESS, Shilpa.A.S D/OSiddappa B.D.O Quartras, Near Talluk panchayath, Hosaholalu road, K.R.Pet, Mandya||D||, Karnataka state, India contry Ph.no. 9900740373 EMAIL: shilpa.478@rediff.com
nigo

i have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded 1, 000, 000 pounds from lottery held in uk, to claim contact us (yah-msn@hotmail.com)
can u please tell me how to claim the prize and kindly please give me your details to my email id
george_373@rediffmail.com

I recive massage in my mobile that i havewon 100.000.00. ponds.from yahoo msn contest london-uk. My name rekha.Email rekhathakur15@yahoo.com. My moble no 09816089249.is kindly give my details on my moble no.

I have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded one million pounds from yahoo msn contest held in London, to receive your award contact Dr. Mark Jude via Email : msndept97@hotmail.com. My mobile no is 9779319219. Kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address anni1236012@yahoo.in regarding receipt of award.my complete residential address is as below

mithan lal kalra rice mill, jalalabad road, muktsar
distt. muktsar
mashufamullick YAHOO/MSN Contest  - Jharkhand, India

I got a message in my mobile 9831272922 that i won a lottery 100000000 dollar from yahoo msn lottery { which email address is ydpc20101@hotmail.com] in UK but they posess to provide money so long why?
shasna

receive a message that my mobile is awarded one million pound so what i have to do for receive my award please send anything more on my mobile no 9947773594

Sir
i have recieved a message that "your mobile no has been selected for a draw of 1, 000, 000.00 pounds in 2010 yahoo msn promo in uk.for details contact the event manager email yah-msn@hotmail.com" Kindly give me more details at sanoobkhan2008@gmail.com or my contact no 9744654554

i have received a message from TM-MC.award which says "Congrats Your Mobile Awarded One Million Pounds from Yahoo/MsnContest held in London, To claim your prize contact Dr Mark Jude On Email: ukmsndept@live.com". its true or what. if so hope u can help me to get the Award.

I have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded one million pounds in 2010 yahoo-msn promo in uk, to claim your prize contact Email : yah-msn@hotmail.com. My mobile no is 9814900843. Kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address manjotbrar52@hotmail.com regarding receipt of award.my complete residential address is as below

NARJEET BRAR
#210 VILL. JHANDUWALA
PO.SHARINWALA BRAR
TEH. GURUHARSAHAI
FEROZEPUR
PUNJAB, INDIA

Today i recieved a message that your mobile number have won one million pounds in the yahooMsn contest held in uk.To recieve your prize, contact Dr.Mark jude on email:ymsnteam@hotmail.com.My mobile number is 9663993421.So please contact to my numberand my email adress is www.prashanth.gkrupa@yahoo.in
i will be waiting for ur reward.Please contact as fast as.

YAHOO/MSN Contest - how to claim my money