Yamaha Motors India - bad after sale service

pushpesh sanga
I purchased yamaha FZ16 on 4th of jan 09 from vanraj traders rudrapur in uttarakhand.
the chasis no. isME121C01192026193 and engine no is 21C1026493.When i went for 1st service of the bike then i only feel the worst service experince in my life. Iam riding yamaha since 1992, and this is my 4th yamaha bike till then.In 1st service the vanraj traders has neither changed the oil filter nor tightned nutbolts, they do not have the air pressure. they have not washed my bike with soap and polished, they did not lubricate the clutch, brakes and other points.their RPM meter is also broken down. and even worst they ahve charged Rs.70 for washing and lubricating the chain.

Comments

very bad service - yamaha-gladiator ss

i purchased yamaha gladiator from patny motors secundrabad last month, when i given my bike for the first servicing, they didn't reported my bike in good condition before it was. before giving to the service my bike is in very good condition except mileage i reported them regarding that thing only .I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR SERVICING. I AM REQUESTING YAMAHA MOTORS TO TAKE ACTION ON PATNY MOTORS SECUNDRABAD, REGARDING BAD SERVICE.
junaid

RX100 - YAMAHA Motorcycle pvt ltd

lack of spare parts

Dear Sir/Mam,

To Whom soever is concern,

This is the complaint regarding my bike(FZ 16) bought on 12-dec-2008 on the name of Gayatri Singh, from J.M Motors, sec-10 Noida(u.P).

The problem which is occured is by the second day as i start up my bike, I found the bike is puntured, I found for punture guy that guy told me that it is not possible for him to resolve my problem because he is not having the equipment to make the punture, then i made a call to the concern person in J.M Motor, they return my bike as the punture get repair but the second day again also i have face the same problem there is no air in the tyre. i again speeak to the concern person in J.M Motor after checking the tyre they found a punture repair from inside the tyre. And now on 21/dec/2008 i receive the call from J.M Motor that they arrange the tyre from some where and i have to pay them Rs1471 against the tyre, Why should I go for this amount when the fault is from company side when they already aware of the fact about my situation and aware about my tyre . Please resolve my problem and make a kind attention to my problem. Waiting for a favourable reply.

Pawan Yadav

Service - Yamaha-Motor-India

I bought Yamaha R15 from Pick Up yamaha dated 10 September 2008.
i have been undergone three free services from them at their specfied showroom.
they have no service standards the free services that they have provided its no use. they are just cleaning the bike and give it to the coustomer.
they dont have any trained specialist of the product they have sold.
please suggest me the ways so i can cope up with this.

Dear sir/madam,

This is Mr.T.Radhakrishnan from karaikal, TamilNadu, India. I bought Yamaha Gladiator bike on 2nd June of 2008 from the dealer HARVEST GOLD in karaikal. I got a problem with the alloy wheel of my bike. It has got some bend in it. If i ask with my dealer to repair, their response is not so good. They refuse to replace the alloy wheel. But i've got warranty period for 6 more months for the alloy wheel. Also they are not good at service. I kindly request you to process my complaint soon. Thanks.

Here are my bike details.

Registration Number : PY02F - 0460
Bike model : YAMAHA GLADIATOR
Address of dealer: HARVEST GOLD, KARAIKAL.
Engine number : 35B1011797

My contact number: 98945 24546, 98439 62703

hi sir,
i`m parminder n i`m from jammu. i drive yamaha`s R15.the bike is good but my experiences with your dealer here in my city are not really good.My bike`s light and horn is not working since three months back. And in these 3 months i`ve visited yamaha`s showroom for more then 40 days. Every time they guys come with new excuse n last time i went there n they gave such a stupid excuse that "the dealer`s marriage is nearby so they r not ordering any new spear part so you have to wait a month more".

These kind of small things really bringing down name of a good company.so i want u to kindly process my complaint as soon as possible.

MY BIKE NO. IS - JKO2AJ 26
MY CONTACT NO. IS - 9906372777T

Dealer Name GRAND AUTOMOBILES
Address LINK ROAD, MARKET BADAMBADI
City Cuttack
Contact Person Nabin Kr Mohanty
Phone-office 0671-2334429/2334229
Phone Res 611424

I have booked Yamaha YZF R15 on 10-2-2009 and the dealer is yet to provide me my bike.He said it will take a week and he keeps postponing the dates with his lame excuses and it has already become 2 week and still he says it will take few days more days as there was no yamaha r15 in stock no where, so bike didnt reach here??I know that this cant be true..
So i want u to kindly process my complaint as soon as possible because i want my bike as soon as possible.I hate waiting like this as they are not giving exact date.

MY CONTACT NO. IS- 9861308114
D
gaurav

dear sir
i hv purchased yamaha fz 16 on 18th oct 2008 from MODERN MOTORS, angul, orissa.
when i went for first servicing they dnt hav good machinary to service the bike, and even they r charging more than other service centers i dont kw why,
and just after 45 days my bike's battery got weak and when i went for this problem at yamaha service center they r saying that the warranty is revoked, is this the world brand yamaha
they r not giving me phone number of there reagional office nor they r solving my problem wht shoul i do
details of my bike r given below
chasis number: me121c01x82002725
kelometer's done : 2100
purchased from:
MODERN MOTORS, ANGUL, ORISSA
PHONE NUMBER: 06764-230438

i bought a yamaha fz16 and at the 1st and 2nd service they did not wash and polished the bike and charged a bill of rs 220 rs.they did not performed any tasks they are supposed to do . the service is pathetic !

I purchased yamaha FZ16 on 15th of jan 09 from george maijo industries pvt. ltd.kerala, kollam.
the chasis no. is ME121C01192027158 and engine no is 21C1027044.When i purchase the bike that time also i have a lot problems in my bike. first one is when my bike is riding it is engine going to automatically off. 2nd one is my bike milege only 30 km/ litre. so i went for first service immediatly.for 1st service of the bike then i only feel the worst service experince in my life. I am riding yamaha since 2000, and this is my 2nd yamaha bike till then.i am very suffering becuse of this problem. after the service i have this problem.i informed this problem to the service cntre but they are not responding and not solving my problem. I request you to make proper service arrangements for servicing the expensive bike like yamaha fz16 in your dealers workshop.this kind of experience make a bad image of yamaha bikes among their old customers. please take further action.
with regards
yamaha customer
vipin nath

with regards
yamaha customer
vipin nath
mobil no 9946699477

Dear sir/mam

I have a yamaha Crux model bike, which i have purchased in year 2005., last month i have an accident in my bike, than i went to yamaha dealers workshop for purchasing some parts of my bike, but they told me that, yamaha dosen't make the all parts. I feel very bad that time and purchase all complete assembly.

We all customer are requesting you to kindly make all spare parts of yamaha bike so that people will not face this type of unavoidable circumstance, make proper service arrangements for spare parts of all model in your dealers workshop .this kind of experience make a bad image of yamaha bikes among their old as long as new customers.

-Shahnawaz
Sr. Engineer
Bhilai

I have bought fz 16 on 20 feb.after one month i have given it for servicing in sri motors, one of yamaha service dealer in chennai.my bike was running very smoooth and there was no vib.this is my 1st yamaha bike, after service it got very noisy and a lot of vibration is there.I have bought this bike for his smooth riding but it is givinig me the worst filling of biking, what should i have to do now kindly advice me...

i purchased yamaha FZ16 from SATGURU MOTORS, Lower Mall.Patiala, Punjab, India
Engine no- 21c1017099,
Frme no- ME121C01Y82016669
km run -1700km
date of purchase - dec-08
I am having problem with chasis color (black) of my yanmaha FZ16...it starts removing like small flakes from the skin. What should i do now?? Is yamaha goin to help me for this????
email- gilln7@gmail.com
pk

Hi All,

Dial the tollfree yamaha number :18001801600. This is the direct yamaha company number and tell them ur complains and dont forget to take the complain number.

Dear Sir /madam,

I own yamaha Gladiator, 2006 june model.
There is no problem with the bike except for that the silencer has rusted, the muffler is giving out sounds and today the last part of the silencer fell off from where it got rusted. All this despite of 6 teflon coatings in 3 years.

I spoke to Venkatesha Yamaha in Hyderabad from where i got the bike. They say its a common complaint and nothing can be done except for replacing the silencer with a new one. But I dont see any other Gladiator's silencer with rust.
Can it be replaced from company free of cost. Is there any recourse for me.?
Kindly advise me.

i bought yamaha fz26 in the month of february from austin distributor .kolkata. since then i have been facing problem with the starting problem.i cannot start my bike in the morning that is everyday and i have to roll in the gear than have to release the cluth with the accelarator.i m really not satisfied due to which i had lot of problem, i cannot even off the engine in the red light signal im scared, that it would not start again .
i have been thorough to workshop but till now im not happy as well as not satisfied.i have adviced all my friends not to buy yamaha fz16 and will continue to do that.yamaha has already lost 5 clients from me and may be more in future.

Whoever reads this should be ready to face the music from a hardcore yamaha fan. I represent all those yamaha rx/rd lovers who have bikes which are dying a slow and painful death due to the lack of spare parts even when these bikes were in production. Yamaha is one company in which we trusted sometime back but now it is as good as the bajaj`s and the hero hondas of the world. Yamaha is a name which used to be associated with performance motorcycling but now its all about fancy plastic bikes aka FZ16.
I am ready to drag Yamaha to the court of law for the negligience on their part as they have not given enough service assistance. YAMAHA SUCKS...

Yamaha has turned terribly worst towards customer complaints and after sales service.
I have purchased Yamaha FZ-16 in the month of December 2008. Since then there has been noise in the engine. I personally visited the service station 5-6 times and the engineer first refused to accept the noise. But after I proved the complaint to be genuine he took my Bike to Greater Noida for 3 days . I trusted the company but after the engine being opened for 3 times and problem not being resolved I am quite unhappy and greatly dissappointed with the so called brand name of Yamaha.

My hard earned money is in vain. Kindly resolve it on urgent basis or I will escalate it to higher authority.

i had bought a r15 a month before and the bike was given to me in very bad condition ...with lots of scratches in the tank and they assured to change the parts and i keep on calling them and asked them to change the parts but they didnt respond at all ... they keep on saying that the stock has not arrived ... i bought the bike from CAG coimbatore ... i wish the yamaha would something to change the parts ...my contact no was ph.9789581229

Yamaha Motors India - bad after sale service