Yamaha Rxz 5 Speed - Spare parts

rejul333
I have a 2002 model Yamaha RXZ 5speed bike . It has a very good performance. But now, no spares have been selling for this bike as it is discontinued. This model have been stopped in 2003. There are only few shops that sells its spare parts and now they says that Yamaha is not accepting their order for its spare parts. Now yamaha has even stopped supply of its engine parts like PISONS,CYLINDERS,ENGINE MAIN BEARING,etc...without which customers have to dispose the bikes. There are a lot of customers who are facing the same problem. The old limited number of spareparts have to be purchased even at double or triple its original price.They are only concentrating on their new models while completely avoiding the earlier customers. Atleast the company can accept our orders and deliver the product at a specified timelimit. There is nothing like "contact us" in their official website where we can lodge our complaints.

Spare parts

Comments

A Mar 4, 2011 by
rahulcl

I own an RXZ 5 speed, KL07AH 7184. I have been facing the same difficulties. The scarcity of the spare parts have raised the cost of the same. Why is that Yamaha is turning their back on us. The engine parts could be replaced by the yamaha RX 5 speed, with poorer performance, but what about the body parts and electricals. I have been trying to get a chase, tail light holder, rear view mirror, speedo set, and other minor parts for past 5 months. I have planned to take the bike to Koimbatore where I was told that the parts are available. If there are any owners of RXZ in Koimbatore it would be really great if you could get the location of the outlets from where I can get the parts. Please mail or contact me, need help, urgent.
Rahul.CL
Cochin
Kerala
e-mail: rahul_790@yahoo.co.in
Contact No: 09645718412
A Apr 2, 2011 by
tausifkhan46

we have the right to own yamaha the company is forgetting that we are the people who made their market in india
N Jul 5, 2011 by
vishwas pareek

ican provide you rx135 5speed cylendar piston kit so plzzzzzz contact with me my celll number 08003511617 mr vishwas pareek
N Nov 7, 2012 by
suresh7206

I'm suresh from kottayam, i have one rx 135 1998 model, now its time to retest. so at this same time i wish to change its body parts to rxz.i know the scarcity of spares so that any one please tell me about the price for head light, wisor, windshield, tank, side fairing, tail piece, meter assembly etc

Yamaha Rxz 5 Speed - Spare parts