Yebhi.com - Delay in Courier Delivery & Insolent Customer care Exec

capcy on Oct 3, 2013

I had purchased 3 clothes from Yebhi.com 1 Jeans (Code: F22-123833-B) & two kids clothings (Code: NSS13-083 & Code: NSS13-249) on 25/09/2013 10:01pm (paid in full via credit card at the time of order - Order No: YBH4443033) & according to Yebhi.com mailer on 26th the items were despatched through courier (Shipping provider: ExpressBees Normal; Airway bill number: 2EBJ8hCx) it was supposed to get delivered in 3-5days (No mention of 'Working Days' are mentioned in the mailer in terms of delivery timing); taking into account it should be delivered at my shipping address on or before 1st October 2013; I am yet to receive the same as on 03/10.2013, 05:00pm however, please find screen shot of the mail attached with the mail.
Secondly once I was trying to get in touch with Coustomer Care on the same, lady called Miss Nisha (employee on payroll of Yebhi.com as she had mentioned) was very rude & insolent with her behaviour answering the quaries. She was unable to answer the question of delay in delivery where as the goods are already in Kolkata since 30th September 2013 (as per Tracking system through mentioned AWB No) & the provided shipping address is within the proper Kolkata (Pin - 700003). Once asked to transfer the same call to her seniors, she tried to bypass the same & once asked with determination from my end she had immidiately said she will not transfer the call to anyone of her seniors; I very much doubt on her competencies of being a public relations executive.
Would like to inform the same that my past shopping experiance is the same with Yebhi a couple of months back & lastly I had to go & collect the same from Yebhi Courier Hub in Kolkata from on a given Sunday post 5 days of maximum delivery date.

Subir Sarkar
s.subir@live.com

Delay in Courier Delivery & Insolent Customer care Exec Delay in Courier Delivery & Insolent Customer care Exec

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Nov 15, 2013 by
nabodipto

I had purchased 1 shirt from Yebhi.com Order No : YBH4682424 on 31st Oct 2013 and I already paid for it.According to Yebhi.com mailer items was despatched.But till now it is not received. order details file is attached with this mail.

Pls inform me about this to my Email "nabodipto@gmail.com"

Yebhi.com - Delay in Courier Delivery & Insolent Customer care Exec