Yebhi.com - Wrong product Received

Farrah Nongkhlaw on Nov 2, 2011
I Ordered for a product which looks like a poncho/ Shawl and received a Scarf ( manly looking one ) which looks nothing like in the attached /below picture.

NAME:Farrah Nongkhlaw
Order number :YBH699934
Product code: 5190401
Airway bill number: 43781089656
Order Date:Date: 10/20/2011 2:50:08 PM
Date of Receipt of the product: 24-Oct-2011
Payment Mode: Net banking HDFC

Called their customer care on the 24-oct-2011 and was given a blue dart number to call for reverse pick up. When I called they would not pick up the product unless they get a call from yebhi end ,Again called the customer care on the 24-Oct-2011 ,which I was told it will take 96 HRs.No Reverse pick up done till 2-11-2011.

i Have been asking for my status in Face book customer service page and was now told it would take 6-7 working days its now been 7 working days and no reverse pick up done.

They would not acknowledge the wrong product was sent to me.

Wrong product Received Wrong product Received Wrong product Received Wrong product Received

Comments

N Nov 3, 2011 by
Farrah Nongkhlaw

Any Update on the complaint i lodged
N Nov 7, 2011 by
Bigshoebazaar

Dear Farrah,

We apologize for the delay in the reverse pick up of the article. We have forwarded a message to our reverse pick up team to arrange the reverse pick up on priority basis.

Thanks and Regards
Lokesh
Yebhi.com
D Nov 8, 2011 by
Farrah Nongkhlaw

No reverse Pick up done..Its been two weeks now...I guess Yebhi knows how to do their job well in getting your customers frustrated..
N Nov 8, 2011 by
guru_singh

Dear Farrah,

i'm initiating a call with Yebhi and keep you informed about the same.

kind regards,