Yebhi.com - Product Not Delivered

aadil.iqbal on Jan 11, 2012
I have placed an order on online shopping site www.yebhi.com on 22-12-2011 through netbanking.The required amount has been deducted from my account ,I have not recieved my order yet despite of several calls on the toll free helpline number 18001032145.. they hav cald just one n said that the said order is cancelled.. please do the needful.. The order related neccessary are as below:-
Order no:
YBH942886
Order Value: INR 790.00
Date: 12/22/2011 11:49:44 PM
Payment Mode : Net Banking (thru CC Avenue)
Payment Status : Payment Successful
true
Y

Comments

N May 11, 2011 by
kbarrora Yebhi.com  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Product not delivered.

This site is a cheated site, yaha se kabhi kuch mat kharedo, meine apni mom ke liye mothers day per 1earings book karvaye the jo ab tak unhe nahi mile hai, payment to bahut jaldi clear kar lete hai on 5th of may they cleared the payment from our account and till now they didnt delivered the product. ye 1 FALTU site hai or jab bhi call karo to kehte hai ki dispatch ho gaya hai dont worry 2-3 din mei mil jayega. or phone ke bill alag jo hame lagte hai.. but in short words, "YEBHI.COM SITE 1CHEATED SITE HAI OR KOI BHI KABHI IS JAGAH SE ONLINE KUCH NA KHARIDE"
N Nov 15, 2011 by
ranee_christ Yebhi.com  - Rawatbhata, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India

Hi My name is Jyotsna Lijo. I have purchased a Polo T-shirt (Peter England) From Yebhi.com online on 24 October 2011 and i have made the payment of 1423 INR. Delivery has to be done in Qatar and they said yes it will be done within Seven days. I have paid 924 INR for Courier and 499INr for the T-shirt all together 1423 INR.But till the time product has noot been deliverd.I spoke to them as well and they said it will be done in next 2 days.Now It's been 22 days.Please help me to get out of this issue.

Yebhi.com - Product Not Delivered