Yepme - Non-delivery of order and unresponsive customer care

Partha Chakrabarty on Nov 3, 2012
I had placed an order on Yepme.com on 18.10.2012. Order no 1129290 for 2 pair of Jeans. As per Yepme site, the order was dispatched on 20.10.2012. Through DTDC via POD no DTDC1204S. This number is not trackable on DTDC. DTDC says the number provided is not correct. Customer Care phone no of Yepme : 0124-6703300 is completely unreachable at all times. Yepme customer care is also unresponsive to all my e-mails.

I wish somebody could look into the issue and help in getting in contact with Yepme and thus in getting me the items.

Comments

N Apr 19, 2013 by
aadi dwivedi

A Foolish Mistake By You
Sir

I have ordered a pair of shoes from Yepme.com on 13 January 2013 and i
have received the item, but this is not actually a pair of shoe. it is
the pair of shoe of same foot with number 7 & 9. Sir i Want to know how can you do
such a mistake. i am feeling very upset and angry about your service.
i had tried to call customer care several times but they are not
picking the phone. please take your product i want my money back i
don't believe on your service anymore..
Please tell me how will you change the product or give me my money back..

My order no is 1372103
N Apr 20, 2013 by
gonuguntlas

hi i am chandra i ordered one pair of casual shoe but this site will delivered me wrong pair and model please avoid this type mistakes yepme it crases to trust on site my order id is 1899108 model is yepme blue shoe but could deliver balck model to me
N Apr 22, 2013 by
Kafi

i have placed an order and i never get it
ur customer care number never ever go trought
am starting to made up my mind that ur site is fake
try to solve ur issues and deliver people orders !!!
Disapointing
N May 5, 2013 by
Dipak Manadhata

i ordered on 27 april, , my ord no is 2068245.. bt tiil date i am not giving my product, , , if in this problem is going on i am not visit ur site next time, , , , , , , , , dipak manadhata
MANJU BS

delay in delivery
Hi All,

I am ordered Black Casual Shoes on 20/May/2013 and payment also done order no: 2237863. I not received message from YEPME delivered date . But still I am waiting to my order date. I sent mail to yepme customer.care@yepme.com and registered complaint I am not received any further response.

Can some one help in delivery fast to my address. If not possible please refund my amount.

Manju bs
Yepme.com Customer Care

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvinience caused.

We would request you to kindly share your order/complaint number so that we can check and resolve this issue on priority.

You may also contact us at 01246120500

Yepme Team
Yepme.com Customer Care

Dear Mr. Yeluchuri,

Thank you for shopping with Yepme.com.

This is with reference your query regarding dispatch of your order no. 2068245 . Please note that your order has been confirmed from our end. It will take maximum 6-8 working days to deliver the consignment.

We are arranging delivery of your order asap.

In case of any further assistance or feedback, please feel free to contact us at
0124-6120500 or 1860-208-1002 or write to us at customer.care@yepme.com

Assuring you of our best services always!

Best Regards

Customer Support Team VII
Yepme.com
N Jun 6, 2013 by
Pradip Dewan

I had placed an order on 03.06.2013 vide order No. 2347527 & Docket No. *DELYP30105726*, which was supposed to be delivered to me yesterday as per your SMS text. But, it's quite surprising & unfortunate that I've been called today from a No. 9401132922 to collect my item from somewhere else, though I was assured to be delivered at doorstep. Would you please let me know, how to get delivery at doorstep?
N Jul 8, 2013 by
danniejack

acctually i had a doubt. by reading all the complaints.
can u people send my orders which i orderded. my oder numbers are
2601646, 2601357. u said within nxt 6 to 8 days. i want them before 8 days.
N Jul 25, 2013 by
sri10dulkar

i had ordered a Dash Sports Shoes-White and Red the, shoe size is 9, the order number is 2678478, you had said that the shipping date is 23rd july but i have not delivered the shoe plz check that and deliver the shoe immedieatly...
N Jul 29, 2013 by
satyanarayana.kakarla

I had a order no-2664859 on 17/07/2013. but still it is not delieverd .please check that order and delievery immediately
N Aug 3, 2013 by
akasharer2

i cloth was damaged please refund amount or else exchange t shirt

N Aug 17, 2013 by
sakshisharma

I placed an order for shoes..but till date i havent received my item yet. It was sent to javas fr delivery and docket no. Is DELYP40026029..send my item asap..
N Sep 27, 2013 by
Bingi

Hi Team,

I have ordered Yepme black shoes order no. 3459831 i got size no. 8 shoes but i have size issue. Please replase the size with no.9 instead of 8.

Reagrds,
Ramesh Bingi.
N Nov 2, 2013 by
MOUSUMIT

Yepme!!!...Is this a trust worthy site???

I have ordered one casual trouser vide order no 3799653 on Oct 20, 2013 and paid for the same in full through credit card. They have promptly given me the courier details on the very next day which says the consignment has been despatched through Xpressbees vide Docket no.3XB132679R80 dated 21.10.2013. However more than 10 days have since past and I don't have any information thereafter. Finally I had to lodge a complaint with them on Oct 31, 2013 and to my utter surprise only thing they could provide is a complaint no.381259. a couple of day have also gone since then and I have still not received the trouser which was meant for wearing at Diwali.

I now have a huge doubt about the authenticity of this entity who are only good at giving your numbers against the money you paid.

I hope you are listing...

Sumit
N Jan 27, 2014 by
Doc Farah

i have made an order on yepme.my order no. is 5156984. i hav got the jacket medium size purple in color today in the morning but the size is big for me and i dont like the colour.i want to replace the jacket with small size and with the item code 18954, jacket orange in color. i m continously calling the customer care but not able to talk to any one as they are busy.. plz help
N Feb 19, 2014 by
mahimachinnu

hi I am Chinnamma daniel
I have ordered 3 sarees 3@799 (31050, 31096, 31084) from yepme.com on 14th Feb 2014. I have received the items today, but one saree is mistaken, ie., 31050(casual printed saree green)we have ordered.We get 31070(casual printed saree orange). So I request you to change my saree is my ordered green colour, otherwise back my cash as early as possible.

My order number:5455932
N Apr 11, 2014 by
rajatagarwal1

I purchased a grey coloured casual shoes, i was not satisfied with the size they provided.So i returned their product back to them, and asked for the actual size i wanted. They said the size, i am demanding for is not available. So they told me to raise a demand for the refund.I did so, but it has been more than seven months since i got any feedback from them.My order id is 3626621.I wrote, more than 10 mails to their IDs [customer.care@yepme.com & refund@yepme.com].I also had a talk to their representative but they could not help me out in this concern.Please help me out, i am really got irritated with their service.
ORDER NUMBER- 3626621