Yepme - Non-delivery of order and unresponsive customer care

Partha Chakrabarty on Nov 3, 2012
I had placed an order on Yepme.com on 18.10.2012. Order no 1129290 for 2 pair of Jeans. As per Yepme site, the order was dispatched on 20.10.2012. Through DTDC via POD no DTDC1204S. This number is not trackable on DTDC. DTDC says the number provided is not correct. Customer Care phone no of Yepme : 0124-6703300 is completely unreachable at all times. Yepme customer care is also unresponsive to all my e-mails.

I wish somebody could look into the issue and help in getting in contact with Yepme and thus in getting me the items.

Comments

N Jan 28, 2014 by
ritti10 Yepme  - Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Best Review
Such a pathetic staff. They are doing the same thing with me also. Rather solving my query they are just sending me automated emails. Never ever shop from this website.
N Oct 19, 2012 by
Pramod Kumar 73 Yepme  - Ranchi, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

Different size of shoes as per order - Yepme

Myself Pramod Kumar from Ranchi,Jharkhand.I take a offer of Yep me for shoe, sunglass, bag and track suit as per mentioned no., but i received a shoe of 8 no in place of 7 no.. So i am requesting you please change my shoe of 7 no.
N Dec 4, 2012 by
Randeep Sood Yepme  - Chandigarh, India

substandard material - Yepme

bahut sustabdrad material hai yepme ka. mujhe kal parcel mila jo maine order kiya. I paid Rs. 1999/- materal ghatia tha
D Dec 4, 2012 by
Randeep Sood Yepme  - Chandigarh, India

yepme se material like shoes, watch, jean pant aur watch ka combo aya aur maine Rs. 1999/- pay kiye par material substandard tha.
N Mar 29, 2013 by
saravanabr Yepme  - Erode, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

didn't get the ordered product - Yepme

My order number is 1435384.I ordered one yepme tan shoe on january2013.But still now i didn't receive my product.so please deliver my product or cancel the product and refund my money back to my account and take immediate steps..
N Mar 29, 2013 by
saravanabr Yepme  - Erode, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

MY ORDER NUMBER IS 1435384
N Apr 14, 2013 by
Sevak Vardani Yepme  - Gondia, Maharashtra, India

no delivery - Yepme

Hi.i m sevak from gondia & i have ordered a producy on 10th april & till now i did'nt received that....its very lazy.....09827199099
N Apr 16, 2013 by
Sevak Vardani Yepme  - Maharashtra, India

goods not delivered - Yepme

Hi i m sevak & i have orderd a product since 5 days and till niw i did'nt got it.pls help me in so.......i tjink service of yepme is too lazy...i dont like it and dos'nt satisfied with this...........09827199099.
N Apr 16, 2013 by
Sevak Vardani Yepme  - Maharashtra, India

Ordr no...1924911 pls see that ...not despatched...hmmmm
N Apr 19, 2013 by
aadi dwivedi

A Foolish Mistake By You
Sir

I have ordered a pair of shoes from Yepme.com on 13 January 2013 and i
have received the item, but this is not actually a pair of shoe. it is
the pair of shoe of same foot with number 7 & 9. Sir i Want to know how can you do
such a mistake. i am feeling very upset and angry about your service.
i had tried to call customer care several times but they are not
picking the phone. please take your product i want my money back i
don't believe on your service anymore..
Please tell me how will you change the product or give me my money back..

My order no is 1372103
N Apr 20, 2013 by
gonuguntlas

hi i am chandra i ordered one pair of casual shoe but this site will delivered me wrong pair and model please avoid this type mistakes yepme it crases to trust on site my order id is 1899108 model is yepme blue shoe but could deliver balck model to me
N Apr 22, 2013 by
Kafi

i have placed an order and i never get it
ur customer care number never ever go trought
am starting to made up my mind that ur site is fake
try to solve ur issues and deliver people orders !!!
Disapointing
N Apr 25, 2013 by
Goni goswami Yepme  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Yepme 499 shoes - Yepme

I ordered for 499 shoes from yep me.com But i received After 4 days And Both shoes was For left leg (Not Pair) I complained to the company before 3 days but no action till today what should i do i dint receive right product i want my money back
How can i use one leg shoes ???
N Apr 25, 2013 by
Goni goswami Yepme  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

I am not happy with yep me poor service bad experience with yep me .com
N May 5, 2013 by
Dipak Manadhata

i ordered on 27 april, , my ord no is 2068245.. bt tiil date i am not giving my product, , , if in this problem is going on i am not visit ur site next time, , , , , , , , , dipak manadhata
N May 24, 2013 by
MANJU BS

delay in delivery
Hi All,

I am ordered Black Casual Shoes on 20/May/2013 and payment also done order no: 2237863. I not received message from YEPME delivered date . But still I am waiting to my order date. I sent mail to yepme customer.care@yepme.com and registered complaint I am not received any further response.

Can some one help in delivery fast to my address. If not possible please refund my amount.

Manju bs

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvinience caused.

We would request you to kindly share your order/complaint number so that we can check and resolve this issue on priority.

You may also contact us at 01246120500

Yepme Team

Dear Mr. Yeluchuri,

Thank you for shopping with Yepme.com.

This is with reference your query regarding dispatch of your order no. 2068245 . Please note that your order has been confirmed from our end. It will take maximum 6-8 working days to deliver the consignment.

We are arranging delivery of your order asap.

In case of any further assistance or feedback, please feel free to contact us at
0124-6120500 or 1860-208-1002 or write to us at customer.care@yepme.com

Assuring you of our best services always!

Best Regards

Customer Support Team VII
Yepme.com
N Jun 6, 2013 by
Pradip Dewan

I had placed an order on 03.06.2013 vide order No. 2347527 & Docket No. *DELYP30105726*, which was supposed to be delivered to me yesterday as per your SMS text. But, it's quite surprising & unfortunate that I've been called today from a No. 9401132922 to collect my item from somewhere else, though I was assured to be delivered at doorstep. Would you please let me know, how to get delivery at doorstep?
N Jul 8, 2013 by
danniejack

acctually i had a doubt. by reading all the complaints.
can u people send my orders which i orderded. my oder numbers are
2601646, 2601357. u said within nxt 6 to 8 days. i want them before 8 days.

Yepme - Non-delivery of order and unresponsive customer care