YUG Smartphone Android 2.2 - Skype / MPEG Player

captpraharaj on Aug 23, 2011
Skype is not working. I am unable to install SKYPE from the net.

AVI, MPEG files are not playing.
Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

I have purchased 2 product of Yug Smart Phone and it is working very finely. I don't have single problem problem with my phone at all.

I do agree with me nitesh as even i dont have any problem with my mobile and i like all the features in this phone.

Iam also facing some problem with yug smartphone. Quite oftenly it will stop qutomatically, to restart again battery has to removed and then switch on power. I am unable to connect phone with computer because pc suite is not functioning properly.

Tere is basic problem with yug phones. customerservice also not satisfactory.

I ve bought yuh smart phone last 2 months. back ...battery back up is not gud n problem on downloads skype soft ware...

It is one of the worst smart phone ever. It is not working properly for me from the 2nd day of purchasing. battery power is very low. suddenly restarts the system while using the dual sim. it is not compatible for dual sim. TVC sky shop are cheaters. They cheat the customers. TVC sky shop advertises that they have 600+ service centers in india but it is a fraud. there are no service centers in india except in mumbai. Accessories will not be available in TVC sky shop and not even in local market. it is a completely china mobile and not works from even from the second day. you will get the problems from the second day itself and need to charge the mobile 3 times a day. you need to send in courier to Mumbai TVC sky shop branch for repair. then the courier companies will charge you 600 to 1000 rupees as a couries charges. finally it is a product that released to cheat the customers and get money from the innocent customers. It is 100% not suggestible to buy from any of the Marketers.

I think the phone is ok except the battery back up is very poor and need at least one extra charging to stay connected for full day. which is very big disadvantage and I fully agree that they don't have 600 service centre.
The phone keeping in mind the price is not that bad

this phone is very bad not working propely

I buy th!is mob to see a add in a daily news paper.i am facing to many prodlam from the first day. I SUGGES every one that dont purchase this type of mobile from. TVC

I am so disappointed with with my phone that i hit it on the floor, and its cracked, I called the TVC customer service for help, they said they would call back, I kept on calling these Bastards when I bought my Phone, everytime they said they would call back, they are fucking ROUGES, no one should TRUST TVC-SKYSHOP as you will get ripped off
The Problems on my Phone are it would suddlenly switch off.
Music wont Play.
The battery Back-Up is the Worst even, after Disabling certain features consuming more battery life,
sometimes the Touch scree freezes, which is so freaking annoying that I get so disappointed, that finally my disappointment made me smash the phone on the bed, that it fell on the floor, and there is a crack on the main LSD screen.
I compared it with my Samsung phone, The Range is Horrible on this Yug Android as compared to my old Samsung Phone.
YUG ANDROID 2.2 IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT and TVC Customer Service is the most Horrible, as they have uneducated people who dont understand English which is all the more Disappointing.

YUG Smartphone Android 2.2 - Skype / MPEG Player