Zee Bangla - Didi No.1

Moumita Ball on Aug 2, 2011
Why Didi no.1 reality show dnt receive the call?We call the no which has been shown on tv but some time they do nt receive again some time they receive the call but no one ans.So why u r show the no when u dnt receive the call?

Didi No.1

Complaint comments 151 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

i am Tamali Ghosh from Kolkata-700117, 22 years old, I am participate to DIDI No 1, Because it is my most favorite show, please give me chance, please call me 8017645513.

hai, i mouli pradhan 31 years old. i want to participate to didi no- 1, because it is my favorite show, please tell me what the process to be done. my mob. no, is 9038240880

hi, , i am joyshree banerjee...i live at pune, maharashtra.i just want to participate didi no 1...my contact no is:08408005699

Hi, I am Sujata Jana living in Tollygunj.I watch only Didi no-1(season-4), Because it is my most favourite show.I want to take participate in this show.Plz call me as early as possible.I am waiting for longday in your call my ph no-8100122363/7278863969.Plz plz call me

Hi I am Simi Nandy.Didi No.1 is one of my favourite show.I want to take participate in this show.plz call me.I m waiting to go their for long time.plz plz plz call me

hi this is sukla chaudhury from basirhat.i am a big fan of didi.no.1.i have been keep trying to participate in this program.my cell phone no.is 9002010356.i will be waiting for your bright response.plz plz plz call me because your one call can change my life forever.my dream will come true.

I'm Mitali Dalal, 39+, From Siliguri, I love Your Show very much, I want to participate didi no 1. plz... call me on tiz no 9434350549

Respected mam
Myself ASHA MAJI(D.O.B. 9TH NOV.1993) d/o BISWAJIT MAJI & an Engineering student belongs to computer science department of VTU university & staying at Bhalki(a small town in karnataka). My hometown is at Chittaranjan. My mom watch this show regularly & when in vacation me came to home I also used to give company to my mom.After watching this show it inspired me and alot of intrest came in me to regarding this show.So heartly I want to take part in this show and want to get some sweet moments and experiences.If you can give me this opportunity please cal me at my mother number 09304247217.My EMAIL-ID: ashamajics@gmail.com
Hoping for your positive response.
thanking you

Hi ! I am Sudeshna Roy
From Behala and I am regular watcher of Didi no 1 from last Session 2 to till now because this programme is fully enjoyment and its all games are really interested. So, I want to join your Didi no 1 season 4, if u give me an oppertunity. I will just wait for your reply.

My Contact No.8926480338
Thanks & Regards

HI. I AM VILEE DEB FORM KOIKHALI AGE 56YRS. I WANT TO PARTICIPATE DIDI NO 1... PLZ COLL ME. MY CONTACT NO. 9830516574...

I really like ur show. I stay in Mumbai and try never to miss any episode of Didi no 1. I have send my registration form and also my message in ur face book account, but no reponse. I know there are many like me who r sending but please it is my humble request that u atleast respond saying u have recd which will encourage us. Thanking u. Sharmila Mukherjee. E mail add : sharmila24167@gmail.com.

Hi...I m Rinku Mukherjee..age 29yrs old and from Ashoknagar. w/o N .Mukherjee .a house wife ... DIDI NO.1 it's my favorite reality show. I want to Participate in this show as soon as possible. Looking forward to get your call. i waiting... Please call me cell no-9733965746 and e-mail ID- r.mukherjee@yahoo.com. plz replay me .

Hallo & Hi! I am ITU CHAKRABORTY, W/O SAIKAT CHAKRABORTY, LIVING IN CHAKDAHA, I WATCH ONLY DIDI NO -1, BECAUSE IT IS MY MOST FAVORITE SHOW OF TV WORLD. I WANT TO TAKE PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHOW.PLZ, PLZ CALL ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AS I AM WAITING FOR LONG DAYS. MY PHONE NO :9088596469/9088660649. PLZ CALL ME.

HI. I AM ITU CHAKRABORTY AGE 23YRS. I WANT TO PARTICIPATE DIDI NO 1... PLZ COLL ME. MY CONTACT NO. 9088596469/9088660649.FORM
e-mail.saikatitu@gmail.com
addres-132 TARA MONE GHAT ROAD
KOLKATA-700041
PLZ CALL

I AM ATASHI DEY FROM BANKURA AGE-39, PLS DIDI ONE CHANCE TO ME YOUR FAVOURITE GAME SHOW, MY CONTACT NO. 8609675507

THANKS & REGARDS

I AM PRIYANKA DAS. I AM FROM KANKINARA. D/O DULAL DAS.MY AGE 19+.I WANT TO PERTICIPATE IN DIDI NO 1.I AM EVERYDAY SEE YOUR PROGRAMME DIDI NO 1. I AM PERTICIPATE YOUR PROGRAMME.I AM A BIG FAN OF DIDI NO 1. I HOPE FOR YOU POSITIVE ANSWER.MY PHONE NUMBER -(8296892670).PLS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SIR CALL ME.

Hello : I am Baby Ger from Hooghly. please give me a chance to participate in your programme.

Best regards

Baby Ger

Ph. No. 9432134120
email id: biswajit.ger@gmail.com

I m from Nadia, Hanskhali, Dakshinpara, West Bengal.I wants 2 participate Didi No 1.Pls give a chance.Thanks.

hi i am subrato mazumdar and my wife is manisa mazumdar we are both regular viwer of DIDI NO 1. please give us a chance in your program please. our phone number are 9851175531, 8944988153, 9614910968.

Hi, didi ami anandita das ami Sequoya memorial hi school class 11th pori ami ar natch gan aka sob pare, protidin dhakhe Didi no-1.ami ar amar family didi no1 ar boro fringe's .
Didi amake jabar chance kora dio, amar ar familyr sob thake priyo onusthan didi no1a.