Zuari Furniture - Very poor quality & pathetic service

Vikram Gandhi
Hi, this is Vik...we bought 2 wardrobes, a double-bed cot & a small dressing table from one of the dealers in Banasvadi, Bangalore (Maharaja Furnitures)...the furniture quality is just absolutely rubbish, there were enormous billing issues with the dealer - we came to know from the company engineer that the dealer had charged us at least 15% extra than what the furniture was actually worth - we were promised a different set of wardrobes and the ones that were delivered were much smaller - we accepted that and now a few months later - the hinges have just coming out - there is no single service centre - forget a call center where I can talk and have the service guys come over and do the necessary repair work - there is just one phone no given on the company website - now that is a chennai no - and to top it all, that is a WRONG number - is there anybody in this particular birla group who considers customer satisfaction a necessity for long-term business survival.

Comments

i also bought a shoe rack for Rs 4600 in Bhopal Hyper sity manufactured by Zuari.but assembling was very poor and the doors wont open . When asked to mend the same raw assembler came and only made things worse.My complaints have gone unheaded and I would not advice any one to buy Zuari furniture
N Mar 26, 2011 by
Mausumi De

Hi I am Sanjay Kr De, residing at Tarapur, Silchar Assam. I booked one modular wardrobe and a dressing table of Zurai Furniture from Wood Works funiture, Silchar as their receipt copy shows but in reality there is no such shop here at Silchar rather they are selling products in Otobi, Hailakandi Road Silchar.They are saying that they are the authorised dealer of Zuari.I booked the above said item on 31.01.2011 at Trade Fair, Silchar.But they are constantly harassing me for the past 2 months inspite of repeated reminders.It is a very bad impression about a branded company.Please look into the matter.Otherwise I will have to move to consumer court
N Aug 8, 2012 by
vblessed

The best way to buy a Zuari product is whichever store or mall you select it from, ask the dealer to deliver the same product as on display (after thorougly checking the product yourself). The best way is to get the consignment packed and transported infront of oneself. I know its hard to convince the dealer. But the 2 Zuari products that we purchased from hyper market, we insisted that whatever product we ve selected we want its delivery right away even if the dealer had to remove it from display. Believe it or not, the products got delivered and quality not so surprisingly is very good.
Otherwise the chances are that you will get cheated both in quality of the product as the quality of delivery.
Regds
Vblessed.
N Jan 14, 2013 by
azhartvm

Very poor customer service. They are spoiling Birla name. Booked for a product from a trade fair, date given was 4-01-2013. Even after 10 days no response from them, had to call them everyday.They would say that product will be delivered today... like that.

Don't buy Zuari products.

Zuari Furniture - Very poor quality & pathetic service