VRE INFOTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD - VRE INFOTECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD- NO PROJECTS - THEY WON'T GIVE SALARIES- WORST COMPANY

vbrmkra@gmail.com on Jun 5, 2013
My Name is Srinath. I was worked with this company for 8 months. i found so many frauds in this company. Company exits, employees 23 members came from different different backgrounds. Mainly the came by veeru @ krest, shajahan@marvy/vegaa reference and backdoors, they took amount from each candidate 1lakh, 60,000/- and more. i have given 1lakh to consultancy. But finally , i left from them, in VRE Only one are two projects. shajahan maintaining vegaa it company at panjagutta. even they won't give salaries. if i ask salaries then shouted on me and not even give my salary. not only me but so many employeess. they are worst fellows . if you want to join then you will loose your career. i believe this company belongs to vegaa, marvy and krest.

Problem with company - no projects and no salary. only few employees are getting salaries. Remaining employees do not getting salaries 3 months/ 4 months.

I got offer 15,000 per month got first three 10,000/- next two months i got after 4 months - that is 20,000/-. i asked kiran- cio but he told me ramanujan - hr will give me a call but i got call from consultancy veeru and shouted on me. then i quite the job. if u join, it will happend same to you.

worst and waste company VRE Infotechnologies.

please share this information to every one.
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Arey lanjodka yevvad ra nuvvu na peru petkoni complaint pettinav...a lanja ki puttinav ra makalowda...guddala dhamu ledha ne peru petkoni complaint iyya nikay...nee ammma Pu***la madhigoni modda

i found so many frauds in this company. Company exits, employees 23 members came from different different backgrounds. Mainly the came by veeru @ krest, shajahan@marvy/vegaa reference and backdoors, they took amount from each candidate 1lakh, 60, 000/- and more. i have given 1lakh to consultancy. But finally, i left from them, in VRE Only one are two projects. shajahan maintaining vegaa it company at panjagutta. even they won't give salaries. if i ask salaries then shouted on me and not even give my salary. not only me but so many employeess. they are worst fellows . if you want to join then you will loose your career. i believe this company belongs to vegaa, marvy and krest.

I got offer 15, 000 per month got first three 10, 000/- next two months i got after 4 months - that is 20, 000/-. i asked kiran- cio but he told me ramanujan - hr will give me a call but i got call from consultancy veeru and shouted on me. then i quite the job. if u join, it will happend same to you.

worst and waste company VRE Infotechnologies.

please share this information to every one.

Website: