Pgsupport@billdesk.com - transaction failed to process

Sneha Bansode on Jan 24, 2013

On 24.06.2013 i made online fee payment for ibps exam registration of Rs.50/- through my HDFC Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". But the payment is done successfully and the amount is debited from my account.So what should I do now? .please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.

Thanks & Regards
Sneha Bansode.
(sneha.bansode15@gmail.com)

[Updated by NILESH KONJE May 05, 2014]

my Nilesh Konje My 9270473629 But the payment is done successfully and the amount is debited from my account.So what My Rechage नाही आला
[Updated by bhun Oct 09, 2014]

made online payment for ccmt registration of Rs 249 through AXIS debit card.My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". what to do now?. Rs 249 has been deducted from my account and simultaneously my ccmt registration is nt done .please refund me that much of amount.for that contact me at Vishal Patel.vishalpatelkj@gmail.com contact no- +91 8980357456

Comments

N Apr 27, 2014 by
banasmita

Best Review
i made online payment for ccmt registration of Rs 1750 through State Bank Of India debit card.My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". what to do now?. Rs 1750 has been deducted from my account and simultaneously my ccmt registration is nt done .please refund me that much of amount.for that contact me at
banasmita.nayak2@gmail.com
contact no- +91 9437610334
N Aug 17, 2012 by
sainy02 IIBF  - Gujarat, India

PAYMENT TRANSACTION - IIBF

DEAR SIR,

MY SELF DILIP SAINY, I HAD MADE PAYMENT IN FEAVER OF IIBF BUT SUDDENLY DUE TO CONNNECTVITY PROBLME I DONT RECIVE CONFORMATION FROM VENDER AND MY PAYMENT HAS DIDUCTED NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO??????
N Mar 1, 2013 by
deepak khaidem

I have done a transaction for payment in IIBF banking examination for Rs.2697 through my Bank Of India debit ATM card on 01-03-2013 but an error message was displayed showing "Sorry we are unable to process your transaction please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com" so i repeatedly do the transaction again for the same amount Rs. 2697.then the transaction became succesful. But My account shows debit balance of Rs. 5943( 2697+2697)

Please help me to refund back the unsuccessful transaction amount of Rs. 2697 into my A/c in bank of india

please do the needful at your earliest

Name ; Deepak Khaidem
cont. no.: 9954315550
e-mail: depak_khaidem@yahoo.com
N Mar 1, 2013 by
deepak khaidem

I have done a transaction for payment in IIBF banking examination for Rs.2697 through my Bank Of India debit ATM card on 01-03-2013 but an error message was displayed showing "Sorry we are unable to process your transaction please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com" so i repeatedly do the transaction again for the same amount Rs. 2697.then the transaction became succesful. But My account shows debit balance of Rs. 5934( 2697+2697)

please do the needful at your earliest

Name ; Deepak Khaidem
cont. no.: 9954315550
e-mail: depak_khaidem@yahoo.com
N Mar 13, 2013 by
sripadMP

I have done a transaction for payment for karnataka banking examination for Rs.255 through my ANDHRA BANK ATM card on 13-03-2013 but an error message was displayed showing "Sorry we are unable to process your transaction please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com" so i repeatedly do the transaction again for the same amount Rs. 255.then the transaction became succesful. But My account shows debit balance of Rs. 803.88(255.66)

Please help me to refund back the unsuccessful transaction amount of Rs. 255.66 into my A/c in ANDHRA BANK

N Apr 16, 2013 by
mkyadav80

sir i have done a transaction of my lic policy premium of Rs 16015 through net banking of sbi account 32111040906 on 13/04/13.transaction id was IGH6532945 sir money is deducted from my account but lic is showing that policy is not deposited.kindly help.
N May 3, 2013 by
milan sinha

Sir i try to purchase a GPRS pack from relience but when i typed my date of birth as dd/mm/yyyy but shows that date of birth typed in dd/mm/yyyy again and again.pse help how can i purchase any items through my dabit card.
N May 22, 2013 by
shaurya salhotra

I made online fee payment for DRDO exam registration of Rs.50/- through my HDFC Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.

kumar shaurya
(shauryasalhotra@gmail.com)
N May 22, 2013 by
bhushan52

I made online fee payment for DRDO exam registration of Rs.50/- through my ICICI Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.

BHUSHAN PARULEKAR
(bhushan.parulekar17@gmail.com)
N May 24, 2013 by
md kaif alam

I made online fee payment for DRDO exam registration of Rs.50/- through my SBI Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below
N May 24, 2013 by
vivek barthwal

I made online fee payment for DRDO exam registration of Rs.50/- through my SBI Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below

Vivekanand Barthwal
barthwal_23@yahoo.com
dreamliner

dear sir,
today i made a bill payment for my vodafone bill for my mobile no 9899248856 for rs1250.amount has been debited from my account but response was transaction unsuccessful due error.pls advise if my vodafone account will be credited to my account.
dreamliner

re my earlier complaint somebody frm pgsupport called me and took my details to refund the amt of rs1250.
instead of crediting inr1250 he debited my account by 5000.pls chk and let me know
vijay maidasani

i have book ticket from my debit card i amounit 211 debit from my debit card and i dont got ticiket

vijay maidasani

I made online fee payment for etickit exam ratlam to ajmer.RS/211through my BOI Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below

vmaidasani@yahoo.co.in

gupta deeksha

I made online fee payment for IBPS exam ONLINE PAYMENTOF RUPEES 600 through my SBI Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.plz reply me soon...

REGARDS
DEEKSHA
ID- deekshagupta1989@yahoo.com
Naveenstaysonly4u

Please share us your contact number when u post any complaint.. thanks

Official Team,
Billdesk
avolu

I made online payment for pizza dominos delivery of Rs 561+ 460 through my sbi Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.
avolurhakho@gmail.com