I completed my training program from IMS Proschool. I have both negative and positive feedback for them. Start with negative
1. They cancelled couple of classes, though they informed us...but sometime it disturbed the overall schedule
2. Odd timing: 1 to 6pm on Sunday is a very odd time. I dont know who does not want to take sunday after noon nap.
3. No Internet in the class: they provided us the laptop without Internet. They think that everybody will log on to Facebook ( but we didnt pay 27000 for facebook surfing)
Now good part:
1. Excellent training:I think i should give 100% to the training conducted by Sameer. Very will structured. He taught us from basic of excel then took us to simple business plan, then project finance model and then finally Financial Model. This step by step approached helped everyone in the class to learn Financial Modeling
2. Study material: they gave us the book on Financial modeling, which was very useful for us to revise all classroom leanings
3. NSE India Certificate: You can do Financial modeling from other institutes as well. But when you go for the job interview, NSE India Certification helps a lot.
Finally, if timing are not odd and they allow student to surf internet sometime in the class, they i would recommend to join IMS Proschool's NSE India Financial Modeling program