UP BASIC EDUCATION BOARD, ALLAHABAD — WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING

Ravi Shankar_scorpion on Dec 31, 2012
This is regarding online submission of UP TET application. Since today is the last date of online submission, but site is not working since morning. I have tried many times but is not working and message is appering " this service is un-avaliable".

I have applied for 12 cities and paid Rs. 6000/- (Rs. 500/- each city). But I am very very in trouble that my money as well as to lose the chance.

My humble request to board to have a look into this serious issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Monika
+91-9899965964
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Basic Education — change the name

My real name is Rajender Kumar and my Series no.COEGUA, this Series show the name Rajesh Kumar so Please change the name this Series.
yes thats very true, i've been trying since all the day, but the site is not working. The server is down. I had tried last night too and am also trying right now(it's 02:00 a.m). I thought the site may respond late in the night but it's not working.
Please look forward to this issue.
still not working, its 04:00 a.m now, trying from last 5 hours continuously.
I want to remind you and ask that if we have read same subject in 11th class then how can give other subject's exam paper
in 12th class's exam. My sister had not taken English subject in 11th class but due to fraud management she will give exam
of English paper on 25th March whereas she never read English, and school teacher want to take Show more... 1000 rupees for solved the
English paper. This is one matter only same more causes are happening in this school with more student.
This cause is - SAHABDEEN SMARK INTER COLLEGE SHAHPUR
AMBEDKARNAGR UTTER PRADESH. Please do the needfull
sir application form me mera b.ed roll no galat ho gaya tha usko sansodhit karke sahi kar liya lekin sansodhan k dauraan mere form me mother's, father's name and home district address galat ho gaya h.jo ki sansodhan se pahle wala sahi hai.please use sahi karne ki kripa kare
wrong entries correct entries
mother name-richa vishwakarma karuna Show more... vishwakarma
father name- karuna vishwakarma kishore kumar vishwakarma
home district- kishore kumar vishwakarma kanpur nagar, h. no.10 singh vihar, naubasta, kanpur 208021
from Richa vishwakarma