Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...
Satisfactory Rating
Responses
FacebookGoogle+

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (141)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care related pictures (141)

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [epfo] — Pf transfer no responce

AkashGoel on Apr 29, 2016
Hi all,

Member name previous account no. Current account
Akash goel gnggn002623700x0012698 mhban00372280000002081

Current status :your request is in transit between epfo out and in office.

Tracking id 999203051512280040310

Till now it is not transferred to my current account. It is showing the same status.

Anyone please help on this, if any customer care or contact is found.

Akash goel
9769265716...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Non receipt of pension

Shri Krishna Sharma on Apr 29, 2016
I get my pension from epf pension office lucknow, my ppo no. Up/lko/18977.
As usual i sent my life certificate, in new format, this time along with adhar related information, but i am not getting my pension after january this year.
This has happened at year ends, earlier also as people in that office simply do not care.
I would also like to get my pension account transferred to delhi in near future, as i am living in this area, after retirement and i hope here i would be getting better services.
At the moment i am asking for continuance of my pension payments.
My...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epf not updated in online portal [Resolved]

anu27101991 on Apr 29, 2016
Dear mam/sir,

I am employee in dhfl, my pf no. Not shown in my uan id . Details are shown below:-

Employee code:-09008980

Pf no-mh/ban/0128136/0008634

Uan no-100505524803.

Joining date-24/09/2015

From my hr side, they already updated my all details on online portal but its pending from your side.I was tried many times of this regarding but epfo just ignore me and not provide what can i do.I f my employer update information of me in online portal last 4 months then it should be update...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — "date of leaving" date is wrong not corrected yet in online since complaint raised it 3 months back

rajasivagutta on Apr 28, 2016
Hi epfo,
My name = rajasivaramakiran gutta
Complaint is about:
My date of leaving is wrong in motorola pf account of mine.
Actions has taken yet:
First i raised a complaint to motorola mobility, as on process they agreed to correct by sending joint declaration by member and employer .

Problem:
Now regional provident fund commissioner office is saying it is correct . They conveyed this message to motorola mobility and as on inquiry i got this information from motoroal pf team. But if i see it in online portal still the dol(Date of leaving)...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [epfo] — They not provide me my account withdrawal

yashvantbrar on Apr 26, 2016
I did resign from my job in may 2012 tech mahindra chandigarh it park from back end executive still i am unemployed but still i have not got my pf i have already submitted pf form 10c and 19 along with cancel cheque of my account of pnb bank my pf ac no. Pu/pun/0034224/000/0065457 by name yashwant singh s/o bhag singh my employee i.D 71255 of tech mahindra and my pan card no. Brlps1791r and my correspondence address is (#353 krishna enclave dhakoli zirakpur mohali p.B 160104) and my permanent address is :- village aiza farm post aiza district hardoi u.P 241001 my contact number is 8427268396 and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employers

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epf no.940485/17

AKRpka on Apr 25, 2016
Sir i have already submitted all the documents on 24th feb16 at dwarka sec-23 office to release my epf and eps money and the epf money has paid by them to my account but the eps money is not done and all the query raised by them are completed and till date they are not released my eps amount which is pending, i sent form 10c via email & speed post to epf office (Ro. Delhi. South@epfindia.Gov.In & grievance. Dls@epfindia.Gov.In) till date they are not considered and even not replying after submitting of all documents and my email pod also sent to them for their information it is taking long time...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Employees Provident Fund Organisation — Your request is in transit between epfo out and in office (more than 3 months)

Murugesan1984 on Apr 25, 2016
My Ref Number 999410051601050054241 for PF transfer is showing status as 'Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office'.The status has been same since last 3 months even after everything is approved.

Why PF department is taking so much time. I have seen similar complaints by other people also. Are there any problems in the process?

Kindly let me know when the PF amount will get transferred to my new account ?

Thanks & Regards,
Murugesan P...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf amount is not yet transferred to new account

siva komma on Apr 22, 2016
Hi team,

I have already raised a request about this on 27-may-2016. Still problem is not yet resolved. I am not able to understand why epfo has been taking long time to transfer amount.

This is really bad & pathetic situation. I request you please do it asap.

Please find below my details.

My ref number 999315051510270035685 for pf transfer status has been showing as "your request is in transit between epfo out and in office". The status has been same since 27-10-2015 even after being approved by both previous and current employer.

siva komma on Apr 22, 2016
Hi team,

This is really bad & pathetic situation. I request you please do it asap.

Please find below my details.

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Employer not allowing to withdraw pf

Rohshi on Apr 21, 2016
Hi my name is Rowan Shide

My employer''s HR head is not allowing to withdraw my PF amount stating it is illegal despite of government rolling back the limitations.

As per them the old PF norm confirms you could and still cannot withdraw your PF dues and can only be transfered

Please help me take action against such frauds who just try to avoid hastles for themselves and not pay respect to individual exigencies.

He then aggresivrly commands to engage regional PF commissioner to implement action...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employers

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Withdrawal of pf amount

Rahul Joseph1985 on Apr 22, 2016
I have already applied for withdrawal of PF amount in PF office, Gurgaon. I havent received my amount and its been 2 months. Is there any process to fasten the PF withdrawal process? The employer for the PF amount that i required to withdraw is HCL Technologies, Chennai. I worked with some companies, However, for them the withdrawal of PF amount was credited very fast. Is there any process to speed up the PF withdrawal process, I have checked from my regional PF office but they dont know anything about this. Thank you very much for your patience on seeing this....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf transfer delay

sagarsingla on Apr 21, 2016
Hi Team,

My Ref Number 999410051601130055777 for PF transfer is showing status as Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office.The status has been the same for 60 days now.

Kindly let me know when the process would be over and if anything needs to be done from my end.
Please resolve it at earliest

Sagar
9034778865...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epfo claim status : in transit between epfo out and in office

Divesh Srivastava on Apr 21, 2016
Hi team,

My ref number 999310051602150084097 for pf transfer is showing status as your request is in transit between epfo out and in office. The request has been approved by both the employers. The status has been the same for more than 30 days now.

I have attached the screenshot of my epfo claims transfer portal page for further reference.

Divesh
+91 9742923777...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — 10C Rejected

Rohan J Udeshi on Apr 20, 2016
Claim ID : MHBAN160300058574 - 10 C Rejected
(MHBAN00462220000002992) has been rejected.
Kindly let me know why and how it will the impact on the amount and also what spet to be taken next ?...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — No update

RamanSwami18 on Apr 19, 2016
Requesting your urgent attention in getting the below request resolved asap.

Regarding PF transfer from previous employer to present employer.

It has been more than 6 months that the current status is "Current Status :Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office."...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [epfo] — Pf transfer pending with status your request is in transit between epfo out and in office.

jeavanraghu on Apr 19, 2016

I've raised a pf transfer request through online portal on 26th oct 2015

Tracking id:999310051510260058486
Prev mem id : mhban00484750000275220
Curr mem id : aphyd00561930000009161

Transfer application has been approved by both current and previous employees. Current status has been struck with "your request is in transit between epfo out and in office." since nov 30th 2015.

Please look into this and resolve....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [epfo] — Pf transfer 'in-transit' mode for 6 months

Akul Agarwal on Apr 19, 2016
I submitted pf transfer claim on 18 oct 2015 with tracking id: 999101051510180023197. In oct the claim was validated by both employers. But no progress has been made for 6 months now. Previous account id: dlcpm002084600e0120220 current id: ththa02028550000001316. 18th oct 15 claim form submitted . 21 oct 2014 claim form approved by previous employer . 23 oct 2015 claim form approved by present employer . Current status :your request is in transit between epfo out and in office. Akul agarwal- 9867745562...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf transfer cheque status

dhaval8488 on Apr 14, 2016

I have transferred my pf from my previous employer infosys to current employer wipro.Pf tracking id is tracking id 999248051507040018915. My previous employer pf id pybom00100880000207694 .My current employer pf id is pybom00113940000215998.The status of my pf transfer claim is your request is in transit between epfo out and in office.I have received payment for chaque is under processing .Please let me know my pf transfer has been completed or not.As my current organization has not received any update from pf office....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [epfo] — Uan help desk-for mobile no updation

k.sunil533 on Apr 14, 2016
Hi Team,

I Am unable to login with UAN no. Presently i am using other mobile no. In order to receive the password change OTP. I need to update the mobile no .

The same cannot be done with present portal.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [epfo] — Your request is in transit between epfo out and in office (last 30 days)

bansallite on Apr 20, 2016

My Ref Number 999240051603020049304 for PF transfer is showing status as 'Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office'.The status has been same since last month even after everything is approved.

Why PF depatment is taking so much time. I have seen similar complaints by other people also. Are there any problems in the process?

Kindly let me know when the PF amount will get transferred to my account ?

Archit Bansal...