Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care

Feedback

Contact Details

Zonal Offices

Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi No. 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), No. 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

View More Information...

Thu10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri10:00 am - 05:00 pm
SatClosed
SunClosed

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] related photos (151)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Customer Care related pictures (151)

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Complaints & Reviews

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Hindustan instruments limited ltd employees provident fund

rickfreek on Jul 20, 2016
Team,

I was an ex employee of hcl b-serve and left the organization in the month of april 2012. Now when i am trying to update my old pf number to my newly register uan. I am not able to do so. Upon some internet research i found that it seems to be a different pf scheme all together. And too many people such as mine are facing the same problems.

Please suggest what to do in such a case. Below are my details.

Hil epf trust - hr/5572/208586.

Rohit arora
9953325842...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Whole pf amount not submitted by epfo office.

dhiman_yog on Jul 19, 2016

My uan no. Is 100430597321

Epfo office is not cross checking about the pf amount submitted and entries done by magna infotech.

Magna infotech did fraud with me as entered my wrong dates of exit & joining and by submitting the less employer contribution.

I worked for 24 months with this company, but company submitted the contribution of few months only and there is flaw of rs 80, 000 by magna infotech for this.

My passbooks are not updated as well and not got updated by epfo office as well (Ap/37852/21829 and ap/61702/60803)
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Job & Career

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Previous company not process pf

Manish@ji on Jul 19, 2016
I was leave my job on 07/01/1015 but still my previous company not process my provident fund, i was courier all required document two time, i was send mail n call many time for that company hr and all but they not give any response, please help,

My name - manish sharma
Empl. Code -3983
Location - bharuch
Pf no - tn/sro/amb/680401978
Job years - 01/092012 to 07/01/2015
Company name - style spa furniture ltd. Merge with (Indian furniture product ltd)
Head office and plant - chennai
Address - g-106, sidco industrial estate, kakkalur,...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Uan not allotted my concern

Savvas Varakkala Inayathullah on Jul 19, 2016
Sir i am working past six months tn/try/23104/203 the company didnot sent my form to epfo trichy. I am not get my claim, pls give my uan number, pls i want my claim so urgent. I am sending claim fo
Rm to epfo sro, that form rerurned back, uan not allotted. I get my uan from epfo toll free no. I get my uan in my register mobile, uan no - 100710129691 now they number is my uan...

EPFO — PF Transfer pending from 4 months

Aneesh92 on Jul 18, 2016
Hi team,

My online pf transfer claim tracking id is 999248051602280055471 current status is showing as
"current status :your request is in transit between epfo out and in office." since 12th march, 2016.

The form submission and approval is as below:
28 feb 2016 claim form submitted.
11 mar 2016 claim form approved by previous employer.
04 mar 2016 claim form approved by present employer.

Previous employer (Wipro ltd, bangalore) pf account# pybom00113940000210989
Current employer (Seaton india pvt limited)...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

EPFO — Your request is in transit between epfo out and in office (it's been 0ne year with the same status)

swathikrishnamurthy91@gmail.com on Jul 18, 2016
Hi team
My ref number 999101051508030017534 for pf transfer is showing status as your request is in transit between epfo out and in office. the status has been the same for 1 year now.

Please note the claim has been approved by both the companies

Kindly let me know when the process would be over and if anything needs to be done from my end.

Swathi
8095692686...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employees Provident Fund Organisation — Epfo pf transfer request - status is in transit between epfo in, and out office since 15th april 2015

mesrapu on Jul 18, 2016

Previous company pf: th/tha/0043355/000/0029026
Present company pf: tn/mas/31309/299906

My tracking id is 999318051504010006057.

I raised the above pf transfer concerns to both the pf offices chennai (With request id : rchen/e/2016/08507) and thane (Request# rotha/e/2016/02273). Below is the response what i received.

From thane pf office:

Sir, with reference to your grievance no rotha/e/2016/02273 it is intimated that, your eps service already transfer to tn/mas/31309/299906 on 10/06/2015, annexure k copy...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Sacred heart sholinganallur not paying pf for teachers

Narmadha98 on Jul 14, 2016
I am narmadha, ex-employee of sacred heart school, school cheated me giving dummy pf number. They didn't pay pf to any teachers. Apart from that school correspondence treating badly. It will be helpful if we get our pf number and pf money back. Till now they are giving dummy numbers with is fake. Request to help all the teachers to get provident fund. Behavior of the correspondence with female teachers is bad. Request government to take action,.

School details : devaraj nagar, sholinganallur, chennai, tamil nadu 600119
Phone: 044 4900 9889...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Schools

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — PF claim not settled

ghaus on Jul 12, 2016
Status for member id: gnggn00305630000000027

Claim id : gnggn150900007357
Status : claim form 19 for pf settlement against member account no (gnggn00305630000000027) has been rejected. rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.
Reason of rejection: authorised officers signature not tallying
Remarks by da/ao:ok

Claim id : gnggn150900007354
Status : claim form 10c for withdrawal benefit against member account no (gnggn00305630000000027) has been rejected. rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched...

mesrapu on Jul 12, 2016
Hi team,

My online pf transfer claim tracking id is 999318051504010006057. current status is showing as
"current status :your request is in transit between epfo out and in office." since 15th april, 2015.

The form submission and approval is as below:
01 apr 2015 claim form submitted.
09 apr 2015 claim form approved by previous employer.
15 apr 2015 claim form approved by present employer.

Previous employer (capgemini india pvt ltd, bangalore) pf account# ththa00433550000029026
Current employer (cognizant technology...

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Pf form got rejected for 3 times

Yogesh Bani on Jul 8, 2016
My pf form got rejected for 3 times. i provided all the documents but every time the form gets rejected. whenever i call to the customer care nobody respond on the matter. when i went to the pf office and asked the reason of rejection, they said all the documents are ok and i applied again. but this is happening again and again.
I am also not getting the rejected pf forms (which include the reason) i just got an sms.
Pf settlement claim id : dsnhp160600035101
Member account no dsnhp00204420000004354 has been rejected. rejection letter is under dispatch....

EPF India — PF withdrawal application not processed and nobody picks the phone

Guri Virk on Jul 8, 2016

I had applied for pf withdrawal with epfo gurgaon 1 month back and i am still to receive my amount. whenever i call on their landline numbers (on all 6-7 numbers), nobody take the headache of picking the phone and resolve the customer queries/complaints.

This is really frustrating that we have to fight so hard and visit their office personally so many times to get our own hard earned money. some stringent actions needs to be taken by the government....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — My epf is not getting updated in online passbook

kumarsunilk on Jul 6, 2016
Earlier i have already registered the grievance in epfigms, registration number is hrknl/e/2016/00441 on dated 24/05/2016 and my complaint has been sent to mr. mohammad shariq, but no action has been taken by the official till date and problem is persistent,
5273 rupees employee share was submitted by the bsnl to epfo for the month of october 2015, but this amount is not reflected in the epfo passbook. no official in the concerned office is picking up the phone that was provided in the mail which i got after registering the complaint.
Please look in to the matter and do the needful...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employees Provident Fund Organisation [EPFO] — My pf transfer request says "your request is in transit between epfo out and in office."

jay04 on Jul 5, 2016
I have submitted my PF Transfer request on Jan 2016. It got approved by my previous employer and current employer. MY PF Transfer request Tracking ID: 999203051512300040678. Usually the transfer request takes maximum 2-3 months. I waited for 5 months already. There is no change in the status.

It's now showing "Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office." since Jan 2016. Please resolve the transfer as soon as possible.

I have mailed otcphelpdesk@epfindia.gov.in regarding this but no response.Could you pls. assist in this?...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Online transfer claim is pending for long time

Om Shiv Dwivedi on Jul 5, 2016
My claim tracking ID is 999105051605040058681 approved by previous employer on first week on May 16 but transfer from previous to current employer is still pending even though i have sent complete details to concerned 2-3 times over mail to EPF help desk but no response received yet.

Expecting quick resolution of the same.

Om Shiv Dwivedi
9837010794...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Telecommunications

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation — Claim id : dlcpm160500025228 pf settlement rejected

Mohini Dagar on Jul 1, 2016
The pf request that was sent from my previous company's end was rejected for 'no reason' given from your side. I am the employee whose pf got rejected and request you to kindly sort this out end your end to process my pf request.

As i asked for the status of my pf, i got this message from paytm:

Claim id : dlcpm160500025228
Status : claim form 19 for pf settlement against member account no (Dlcpm00308150000003369) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.
Reason of rejection: the reason of rejection...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Epf loan not passed.

Ashish7600 on Jun 29, 2016
Dear sir/madam
I am rajesh triveniprasad dubey,
Working in bombay intelligence security (Bis). My epf a/c number is th/tha/0021136/000/0035416.
I am poor person made study of my son any how and now i want to construct my home for my future of son that's why i had a applied for loan from my pf 1 month continue i had follows but after that results came that form has been cancelled and not even informed me what is the reason for cancellation of form.
After that again i gone in pf office vapi their the employee saying me that with out giving us money your loan can't possible....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — I want pf amount. With experience letter of company.

BrijeshDeepu on Jun 28, 2016
I joined hcl infosystems in 2008. And great work with hcl but i have resigned from hcl in 2012 but not received my pf amount still pending. So i want my pf amount at this time with hcl experience certificate letter. I talk any more but no result. So i want pf amt. Pls provide us more information via my email. My self brijesh kumar singh s/o shri avadhesh kumar singh...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Software

EPFO — Pf amount rejection reason

SaiPrashanth on Jun 25, 2016

My pf settlement got rejected on may 29, 2016. I received the message as the rejection letter is under dispatch but still i did not receive the letter yet. How do i come to know the reason for rejection and do we have any other source to know the rejection reason and reapply.

My pf account number is kdmal00930280000001594. Kindly confirm...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — Complaint against epf ashok vihar office

chopratilakraj on Jun 25, 2016
Sir i deposited my form10D for pension they have rejected because not signed attested i have rectify from office and sent to epfo office they check the form and asked me to attested from official of same office i did it officer signed it and asked me to resubmitted the dispech clerk on window has checked and gave me the acknowledgement but they rejected again the same reason NOT SIGNED/ATTESTED as by sms i am not to understand why the epfo office adopt the old method whereas Prime Minister of India given the authority to signed his own paper but they adopted the same rubbish method please do the...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

Recently Discussed

Pluto Technologies
chor and fraud company
(1 hours 46 minutes ago)
High Technologies Solutions
High technologies solutions - fraud and fake, court complaints
(1 hours 47 minutes ago)
Airtel Postpaid
want to check my bill details
(2 hours 27 minutes ago)