Qualitas AE Services Pvt Ltd - Payment Not Clear

sayan32 on Dec 24, 2012

We have made the website of Qualitas AE Services Pvt Ltd, for evidence you can check our name has been written in below of the website. However, Ms Rineeta Rahman , Business Development Manager of Qualitas AE Services Pvt Ltd gives us a work and we have quoted INR 3,000 for that. We have sufficient proof that she has given the work and she was agree to do this work in INR 3,000. After completion of the work we have upload all files in their hosting. We do not have any access in their website hosting control panel. Later they also changed the password also. I have submitted the invoice copy to her on 4th October,2012. After completion of the work she has also send me a mail that work has been done fine and their has no problem in the coding, everything has been running fine.

After submitting the invoice till now near about 3 months have been passed. Now Ms Rineeta Rahman telling us we do not require that work so they will not do the payment.

She has done the cheating with us.Her mobile no is-+91 9830273385

She is completely a cheater.

Be aware of her profile

I have tried to reach her several times, she is now hiding her face and she is telling us if they do not require the work why should they will pay? Who will pay the exercise we have done for that work.

Beware of Qualitas AE Services Pvt Ltd and Ms Rineeta Rahman before doing any business with them
Complaint comments 0 Comments