WetaSMS.com - FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES

srinadhm on Nov 28, 2012
wetasms.com is one of the online marketing service
.Username: srinadhm
full name:srinadh
weta id:WS 116196561FR737
i did my earning request on 11/11/12 to my Statebank of India account but my query is still now the amount is not credited to my account. I sent the compliant so many times to this customerID but i didnt get any reply or justice. pls kindly consider my requisition about the problem.The are not responding to any complaints regarding this issue..My request is for all the user please dont join to this type of online-marketing companies.

Complaint comments 5 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

wetasms.com No transactions being made since 16th december 2012. Is the site gone bankrupt or is a fake id. We have not received a single transaction from it. The customer support also not working. Its a fake site.

.Username: RICKY9380
full name: YOHAN
weta id:WS
i did my earning request on 31/12/12 to my HDFC of I MY account but my query is still now the amount is not credited to my account. I sent the compliant so many times to this customerID but i didnt get any reply or justice. pls kindly consider my requisition about the problem.The are not responding to any complaints regarding this issue..My request is for all the user please dont join to this type of online-marketing companies.

Than

MY ID- akd123 wetasms.com Its totall farud company totall loss money...No transactions being made since 16th december 2012...i made 4 time req..amt...bt im unable to single paise...i given lots of complain bt no response!!!

Need To take an immidiate strong actions against WETASMS.com
ITS FRAUD AND FAKE!!!

THE AMOUNT INVETSED IS NOT BIG BUT STILL WETASMS HAS NO ANY RIGHT TO KEEP ALL THE MONEY WITH THEM...

ALSO MOST IMP THING HOW AXIS BANK OPENED ACCOUNT FOR SUCH FRAUD COMPANY...?

Bhushan

account not access - Wetasms.com

MY ID- manohar13283 wetasms.com Its totall farud company totall loss money...No transactions being made since 16th december 2012...i made 4 time req..amt...bt im unable to single paise...i given lots of complain bt no response!!!

WetaSMS.com - FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES