IndiaMART Customer Care

Customer Care

Help Center

Branches & Offices

Ahmedabad – Ashram Road
1st Floor, A-Wing, B D Patel House Nr. Chef Hotel, Navrang Circle Naranpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 014
Mob: +91 90 3336 0007

Ahmedabad – Nikol
202, 2Nd Floor, Pancham Mall, Nr. Jivan Wadi, Nikol Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382 350, India
Mob: +91 90 9998 8316

Ahmedabad – Vatva
301, 3rd Floor Elegance Arcade Maninagar Railway Station Road Near Satyam Towers, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 008
Mob: +91 97 2789 0036

Bengaluru – Bommanahalli
262/1, 2Nd Floor, Opposite Garvebhavipalya Bus Stop, Garvebhavipalya, Pizza Hut Building Hosur Main Road, Bengaluru, – 560 068
Mob.: +91 99 1694 1741

Bengaluru – Banashankari
“Maruti Arcade”, #12, 100 Feet Ring Road, Kathriguppe Circle, Banashankari III Stage, Bangalore, – 560 085
Mob: +91 99 1610 4276

Bengaluru – Rajaji Nagar
#6/81, 3Rd Floor, Indira Arcade, Dr. Raj Kumar Road, Prakashnagar, – 560 023
Mob: +91 91 6418 9248

Sco 13, 2Nd Floor, Above Dr. Sanjay Kalra Clinic, Sector 5, Panchkula - Haryana, – 134 114
Mob: +91 99 8895 6096

Chennai – Greams Road
Vimala Arcade, 2Nd Floor 3, Kammalar Street, Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, – 600 006
Mob: +91 90 9299 5577

Chennai – Guindy
New No 126, Old No 71, 1-D Race View Towers, Anna Salai Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 032
Mob: +91 98 8498 0811

Chennai – Porur
No 68/137, 2Nd Flr, Kundrathur Road, Porur, Chennai – 600 116
Mob: +91 98 8436 3647

Coimbatore – R. S. Puram
Athishree Towers No.204, 3Rd Floor, Above Axis Bank D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641 002, India
Mob :+91 97 5175 1236

1st & 2Nd Floor, Oberai Motors, A-14 Transport Nagar, Saharanpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248 002
Mob: +91 97 2017 1203

Delhi & NCR – Daryaganj
29, Daryaganj, Opp. Golcha Cinema, Bharat Base Building, New Delhi - 110 002
Mob: +91 98 7316 0199

Delhi & NCR – Faridabad
Scf 113, First Floor, Main Market, Sector-28, Faridabad, Haryana - 121 001
Mob: +91 95 5597 4400

Delhi & NCR – Ghaziabad
R-14/6, Second Floor, Opp Shopper’S Square, Sec-14A, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad - 201 002
Mob: +91 95 6077 0160

Delhi & NCR – Noida Sector-63
E-75, Sector - 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201 301
Mob: +91 98 9188 3586

Delhi & NCR – Peeragarhi
487/35 – A, 2Nd Floor, Peeragarhi, Outer Ring Road, (NIIT Building), Near Sidh Baba Mandir, New Delhi - 110 087
Mob: +91 99 5811 1609

Delhi & NCR – Rohinicontact
Office No - 218, II Floor, Amba Towers, Near DC Chowk, Sector-9, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085
Mob: +91 96 5013 2311

Delhi & NCR – Shahdara
Sg-66, Aditya Mega Mall, Cbd Shahdara, Near Crossriver Mall, Delhi - 110032
Mob: +91 90 1560 6869

Hyderabad – Secunderabad
Kiran Arcade, II Floor, 100 SD Road, Opp Minerva Complex, Secunderabad - 500 003
Mob: +91 98 6684 8662

Hyderabad – Banjara Hills
302, 3Rd Floor, Sufi Chambers, Road No. 1, Banjara Hills - 500 034
Mob: +91 99 6666 5022

410, 4th Floor, Bansiwala Tower, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Indore, MP - 452 001
Mob: +91 88 6022 5665

Jaipur – New Sanganer Road
Manorama, 1st Floor, Opposite Of Ford Showroom, New Sanganer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302 006
Mob: +91 95 8752 2021

Jaipur – C Scheme
6th Floor, C-98 Sanghi Upasana Towers, Subhash Marg, Near Ahinsa Circle, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302 023
Mob: +91 97 1100 3830

Ludhiana – Focal Point
Sco 2&3, Urban Estate Jamalpur, Ludhiana, Punjab – 141 008
Mob: +91 99 8822 4933

Mumbai – Andheri (E)
2E/ 2F, Rushabh Chambers, Near Marol Fire Brigade Off Marol Makwana Road, Marol Naka Andheri (E), Mumbai Maharashtra - 400 059
Mob: +91 98 1992 2715

Mumbai – Borivali
Shop No. 10/11, Ground Floor, Saket Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd, Situated At 51st Road, Off Factory Lane, Near M. K. High School, Borivali (West), Mumbai - 400 092
Mob: +91 99 6792 3975

Mumbai – Belapur
Sai Sangam, 3Rd Floor, Office No-B-306/307, Plot No-85, Sector-15, Cbd Belapur Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 614
Mob: +91 90 2991 1180

Mumbai – Fort
40, Goa Street, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Near Mumbai GPO Kabutar Khana, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 001
Mob: +91 98 1951 0974

Mumbai – Thane
Vijay Co-Op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd., Opp. Pushpak Hotel, Station Road, Thane (West), Maharastra – 400 602
Mob: +91 99 3025 6669

Plot 25, Ganesh Colony, Opp. Ganesh Temple, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440 022
Mob: +91 95 6156 1333

“Padmavishwa Regency”, 3Rd Floor, Behind Saroj Travels, Mumbai Naka, Nashik - 422 001
Mob: +91 96 6573 2108

Pune – Chinchwad
Kunal Plaza, 5th Floor, Near Chinchwad Railway Station Above Dwarkadas Shamkumar Showroom, Chinchwad, Pune - 411 019
Mob: +91 80 8772 6784

Pune – Swargate
Vega Center, 5th Floor – A Wing, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411 009
Mob: +91 98 2661 4435

Rajkot – 150 Feet Ring Road
201, Solitaire Building Above Jade Blue 150 Feet Ring Road - 360 005
Mob: +91 97 2695 9039

301, Regent Square, 4th Floor, Above D-Mart, Nr. Mahalakshmi Temple, Pal Road, New Adajan, Surat, Gujarat - 395 009
Mob: +91 84 6945 2789

2/55, Jamindar Palace, Kongunagar, 4th Street, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu - 641 607
Mob: +91 95 2482 8348

Vadodara – Sayajigunj
401-410 Silver Line Complex Opp Bbc Tower Sayajigunj, Vadodara - 390 007
Mob: +91 97 3755 6342

View More Information...

Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the company, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints.

Working hours
Mon07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Tue07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Wed07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Thu07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun07:00 am - 11:00 pm

IndiaMART related photos (4)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiaMART Customer Care related pictures (4)

IndiaMART Complaints & Reviews

IndiaMart — Fraud with me

rishika singh123456 on Sep 16, 2016
Dear sir/madam,

i got to know about a dealer from howrah on indiamart. For ornamental fishes .WHEN i talked to him he asked me for prior payment i sent him 3240 rs on 6th septmenber and he said he should send it on 7 th september 2016 after that he is not reciving my call and no reply on whatsapp his contact no is -7044755200 and whatsapp no. is 8582861415 .NEIther indamart is helping india maret is 1000% fraud

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Pets & Animals

IndiaMart — Fraud done by indiamart employee with me

Samy Kalra on Sep 4, 2016
I will bot disclose my name or mobile number but i will tell all my friends who are customers of indiamart and want to be associated with a big company like this with more than 2000 employee as i read on the internet, but be aware that these people have the right to remove all your content from the website which they make, i have been using it from past 4-5 years, today they have removed all my content from the indiamart and also what ever i have paid to indiamart has been done to 0 Rs, there by removing the details of the company, now if you are dependent on indiamart invested lakhs or may be thousands...

IndiaMart — Force for continue

Mitul Kachhadiya on Aug 2, 2016
Hello sir me surat se mitul kachhadiya hu mene 5 june se indiamart me join kiya lekin mere ko koi profit nahi ho raha he so me bandh karna chahta hu lekin indiamart wale zabardasti se mere ko join hone ka force kar raha he or continue karne ka bol raha he or mere ko aisa bol raha he k a bandh nahi hoga or bank mese 2000 monthly transfer hota rahega so please help me urgently....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

IndiaMart — Indiamart not live my mini dynamic catalog while i have paid 24000/-

surya marketing on Jul 6, 2016
Indiamart is is fake company, indiamart executive promise that after payment 24000/- my mini dynamic catelogue will ready within 7 day,

When we transfer full amount in a time they are not live my catelogue and every time they provide me a ticket number and every time told me for last ticket number that is not found while we have a massage and email regard every ticket id.

Please help me, if they are not responsible for business than please return my amount.

I can't wait more.

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

IndiaMart — Recommended a fraud supplier.

Saurabh Shirshuddhe on Jun 13, 2016
Sir, I had ordered a product through a supplier recommended by IndiaMart website.
I paid that supplier upfront, now he is denying me to send the product as well as the money.
I was in contact with the supplier through emails and he is still replying, now he is demanding more money and telling me that there is some shipment problem, but I think he is trying to rob more money from me.

How can I complain against him legally ?

Documents I have: All email conversations, Bank transaction details, Shipment details....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

IndiaMart — Refund of rs 5000/- accepted via online transfer @ loan lead package order no: 831932 dated 24/05/2016

Subu Tal on May 25, 2016
I have paid rs 5000/- via online transfer @ lead package of rs 5000/- and have received confirmation of the payment on the 24/05/16 against order number - 831932 as above & transaction id is 1169641

I have also purchased 1 lead subsequently from the money paid.

Now when i was trying to purchase further leads i was unable to do so presumably as the pop up stated due to restrictions on the number of leads that can be purchased per week.

I tried to contact their customer care on the number provided and one mr. Saifullh khan stated that india mart is going...

IndiaMart — Broken product received

bablutoofani on Mar 9, 2016
We order 10 pic of gas safety device from kunal kumar tiwary's company through indiaMART, but we received damaged or faulty products .some of them is unable to use....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Appliances

IndiaMart — Payment deducted from account after service has been closed

misritex1 on Jan 30, 2016
My indiaMart paid subcription service has been closed on 5th dec. 2015.
Then also they deduct automatic payment from my bank account.
I'm trying to contact mangers and all, they are not replying properly.

I have all the proof in mails that my service has been closed with notice period....

IndiaMart — Product activation

Sagar17 on Jan 7, 2016
Series of events are as under : Initialy after registration and payment, there was delay of 10 days for verification call because IndiaMart representative does a mistake in form filling up. Already 15 days are wasted here even after paying up. still our website isnt live nd still pending state. There is no clarity on the issue.Its 1 month now....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

India Mart — Amount was paid in advance but not got material

shree chamunda traders on Nov 10, 2015
I have got his detail from india mart...i have called him and he said I have to pay him advance payment then only he Will send the material... I have done payment of his but he has not give me per my order...for which I have done he is not pickuping my call and he has block all my no.
His contact no. Is 9028282808
Plzz help me......
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

IndiaMart — Hosting website and prudently hacking probable customers and diverting to avail their services

DD Sharma 1959 on Nov 4, 2015
Unfair trade practices by Indiamart. They charge for advertising from their customers and place your employee to hack the probable customers by hacking them beforme they put their click on particular Suppliers for quotations. Then sell those buying leads to they same advertising requirement of buyers by selling Buying leads to their customers. This is not legal in terms of trade practice. They are repeatatly doing covert selling operation against their own customers those have paid for their services. I want to take action against this practice, they can charge only once to their service availers...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping — Delayed installation

steunend healthcare on Oct 27, 2015

This has reference to above subject we have purchased VOLTAS MODE -122 CY from LAMINGTON ROAD on 22/10/15,

Inspite of your commitment of site visit assurance on 23rd we are yet to receive any phone call from same.

Indeed its pathetic to receive such service from your end.

As I am business head of one of the Pharma company and we give electronic gifts from either KOHINOOR or VIJAY SALES to our customers but delayed has seen only with LAMINGTON BRANCH OF Kohinoor.

We hope you will act as early as possible.
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Other

IndiaMart — Third class services for pharma industry

Piyush Dhaduk on Oct 16, 2015
All are requested that don't register to indiamart for pharma industry. they have all types of medicines placed under the banned products. other I don't know that. and also third class services from indiamart. for pharma industry indiamart is third class and not useful as much., one of there executive commit me good business but after all this is not useful from us. and lot of our products registered in banned products from indiamart. earlier his executive doesn't give any information regarding this type of products....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

IndiaMart — Iam not get my pancard

vasanth36ki on Sep 28, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam
Last 17 days iam not get my pan card, My pan status show CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD .due to that situvation i cant able to get my salary .so please to help me as soon as posible to get my pancard.
My Application number:151710974,
My Coupon number:566112336,
My Mobile number:9787057437,
Applicant name:B.TAMIL VASANTHAN....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

IndiaMart — Cut extra charges

Sandipmiyani16 on Sep 19, 2015
I have taken service from indiamart for advertising my product. But after some time I want to close my account on indiamart due to my personal reasons. So, on 7th may I Have email indiamart customer support for closing my account. After that customer care executive call me and inform me that as per company policy account will remain open for next 3 months from the date of closing application and fees will be deducted during this period. This looks like awkward to me but at that time agreed for that due to no proper knowledge. But today till 17th sept they have not closed my account and deducted...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

IndiaMart — NACH fraud by INDIAMART

jagrutindian on Aug 31, 2015
Kind Attn Dear People of india, Indiamart is cheating and fraud innocent people ... They have kept marketing people who convince people to pay monthly 2000/- for advertising ..and incase customer is not satisfied with the response .. they are forced to pay 6000/- even after informing indiamart to stop charging 2000 from bank automatically ... Indiamart uses NACH payment facility of government RBI. Via NACH the money gets deducted from customer bank account every month automatically ... If customer is not satisfied then he informs Indiamart to stop the monthly deductions. HERE COMES THE...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

IndiaMart — They have fake REVIEWS

bisleri on Apr 30, 2015
I choose one firm from site and trust reviews and recommendation, I was disappointed with the service and promises of service providers, So I wrote one review/complaint about that service provider to INDIAMART and They erase my review as it was negative. Then that service provider called me and said. "MAM HUM UNKO PAISE DETE HAI WO WOHI REVIEW UPDATE KAREGE JO HUM UNKO BOLEGE"...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Public Transportation

Indiamart fraud fcp and data verification project — We have lost 3 lakh rupees in India mart FCP and data verification project

santechnology on Mar 31, 2015
We have taken india mart fcp & data verification project from india mart direct signup through ravi agent (ahmedabad) but after one work they did not proivde any data and rejected our work. India mart vendor manager taking money from consultant around 50k to 1 lakh, after one month work they are providing the quality issue. guys this big trap we have lost 3 lakh rupees for 10 seater. PLease if anybody facing same issue than please contact me....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Internet Services

Indiamart Direct Client Project — India mart fcp creation and data verification fraud project

Sheetal1238 on Mar 25, 2015
Dear Sir, I have taken india mart 2 project a.) FCP creation b). Data VERIFICATION . From india mart with the help of consultant rajesh. At the time of signup they told us, they have big volume but after one month they are not providing the data properly and giving excuses. currenly we have paid money consultant not to the vendor manager. They are managing full planned game for taking money from genuine center and vendor manager is also involved in this. They have also reference center in Delhi and they are getting payment because they are already working from india mart from 2 to 3 years....

IndiaMart — telephonic harassment

Ozes Ro on Mar 24, 2015
I am running an ad in the name of Ozone environmental systems in India mart portal since one year and it has been expired in the month of febuary and later on i am receiving freequent calls from executives and from zonal office and reginal office also where they are not allowing me to think and take decession on renival pls understand the situation from customer end also not to reach Ur targets and i feel like its like HARRASMENT than service call and i am confused and scared to pick any calls because of there freequent calls from different numbers...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Recently Discussed

9 days ago
fraud in commitment by website promotion company
calling again and again
Third class services for pharma industry
Broken product received