Scarlett Institute Fraud - Fraud

yash31bhardwaj on Aug 18, 2013
Hi I am Preetam Sharma another vicitim of Scarlet Institute, I took the admission in November 2012 in B.A course and bear all the exams, They send me marksheet via mail i asked several time about why this not be update in University Website but all the time they said that the university is going through with an crisis because of this they are not able to update all information regarding students in their column but very soon they will.
Till the begning of August they are picking calls and responding that the results are delayed by xyz reason and will be coming out soon but after Ist week of august they stop responding suddenly their phones starting switching off and out of service.

Now i come to know that they are fraud and people launch several complaint against them in Paschim Vihar Thana. I also went out there and launch a similar complaint against them but seriously it does't worthy till date as whenever i call the police for the enquiry the assured that they are working on it and its case still under process.

Please anyone of you find any information regarding the same or people like Satish who making people fool. Please do let me know on my number 9968099464 and 9711937271.

Till than please beware of Scarlett that they are fraud and making people fool.

Comments

N Aug 22, 2013 by
kmr_nrv

The same happened to me also, I am also a victim. I have taken admission in MCA( Lateral Entry ) in Sep 2011. Till july everything was fine, I had given exams for 2nd year and result also came online on the University website but the mark-sheet has not been provided to me till now, I was continuously asking for this and they replied it will be provided to you soon, in June 2013 I had given exams for 3rd year, and all of a sudden I got to know the institute is closed, all their nos are either switch off or Out of service. I am in a big shock now what to do. I am going to file FIR asap but beware as do not take admission in this institute. The vice president is Vinod Chauhan, and all the paperworks is done by Shahnawaj Khan. My exams were taken by Amit (an employee in SCARLETT). If anybody get to know anything about this institute please do let me know, my no is- 7827956564
N Oct 1, 2013 by
sureshsharma1622

Hi friends scalate institute pachim vihar is a fraud institute it’s provided admission in Eiilm, KSU, and many more university and now the institute taken all fee of student and run away these days more than 400 report in pachim vihar police station the director of Vinod Chohan is a wanted criminal thay make a fun with student life. The url of the institute still running (http://www.scarlett.ac.in/)

Scarlett Institute Fraud - Fraud