Tikona Chennai — Fraud Internet service

jayachsm on Jun 4, 2013
Respond To Complaint
Last four month I am using Tikona Internet Service.
Plan Details : 40 GB - 1 Mbps - 6 Months
I have used only 3 months then my Account is De-Activated. I called Tikona customer care and asks why my connection is De-activated ?
They replied your cross the Max limit ( 40 Gb your crossed ). I will check with Tikona selfcare portal ( user information site ).
I have crossed only 20 GB then I informed to Tikona They Accept my 20 GB usage. They updated me - Your only crossed 20 GB we will activate the connection with in 24 Hrs .

I am waiting for latest 10 Day. Daily they updated me we will activate the connection with in 24 hrs .

So I decided Tikona is Fraud service Please take care of Internet Users

Complaint comments 8 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Still problem not solved . I assure your the Fraud service .
I am waiting for Last 1 month. Nothing will Happened. Your Escalation point is not satisfied. Any Way I am loss my Money and time.

For More details please refer the Tikon UID : UID-1107699526

Fraudulent Service - Tikona

I took a tikona connection, the demo was fine. I paid then and there Rs 1543/- to the demo guy. He also told that there are already few connection in my society. So i took the connection.

But the connection engineer came and told that connection is not feasible. So i am eligible for refund. Now when i asked for refund the customer care official told me that i would be getting only 1300/- as refund.
This is fraud. And i mailed this to acc.billin@tikona.in as the customer care person told me.

I did not get any response within 48 hrs. So i mailed to nodal officer of pune division. That guy also did not reply my mail. Need assistance.

They are not contacting me for my refund. I dont understand how these fraud companies exist.

Kindly help.
Dear Subscriber,

To address your concern, kindly provide Username(10 digit numeric ID) for your Service Account along with your Name and Installation address.

TDN Support
Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ106 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in.

Gentle Reminder
This is to follow-up on your concern listed on June 4, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJ106 in the subject line.

Tikona Care
Please give me one to one contact for solve this issue...
Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed June 4, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have monitored your account and we confirm that your tikona account service is working fine.

For any further issues/queries, you can reach us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276 or write to us at http://forum.tikona.in

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 22 6119 1700 (Non Technical Queries)
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Tikona Chennai - Fraud Internet service