ASPIRE TECHNOSofT - FRAUD

KANHIYA THAKUR on Jun 8, 2013
ASPIRE TECHNOSOFT ALSO CALLED ASPIRE TECHNOSOFT PVT LTD BASED IN NOIDA,I HAD GIVEN INTERVIEW FOR WHICH CONSULTANCY WHO WAS IN TOUCH OF DIRECTOR OF COMPANY ABHAY(SO CALLED) ASKED TO PAY 20000 AFTER RECIVING JOB LETTER ,I PAY 20000 THEN NEXT DAY WHEN I CAME TO JOIN ABHAY DIRECTOR ASKED 20000 MORE TO JOIN I SAID I ALREAADY PAID BUT HE ASKED TO LEAVE ,COMPANY IS FRAUD THEY USE TO TAKE INTERVIEW AND THEY DONT MENTION SALARY ,AND KEEP FOR 3 MONTH TRAINING,THEY HAD TAKEN 40000 ,50000 FROM MANY PERSONS THEY HAD CHANGED THERE ADDRESS ALSO AND PHONE NUMBER OF ALL,NOW THEY SHIFTED TO a-119 NOIDA SECTOR 63,THEY ARE FRAUD AFTER ASKING MONEY BACK THEY GAVE ME CHECQUE IN NAME OF BHARAT SHARMA WHICH ACCOUNT HAS NO BALANCE ,I HAVE JOB LETTER CHEQUE ,I DIDNT GO TO POLICE AS COMPANY SAID ME THEY WILL PAY BACK 20000,NOW THEY HAVE CHANGED ADDRESS AND NUMBERS

THEY HAD CONTACT WITH CONSULTANCY AND TAKE MONEY AND AFTER 1-2 MONTH AFTER JOINING THEY ASK TO LEAVE COMPANY AS IN CONTRACT THEY MENETION COMPANY CAN REMOVE EMPLOYEE IN TRAINING

PLEASE CALL ME 9999476038 FOR ACTION AGAINST COMPANY,THERE ARE MANY VICTIMS OF THAT COMPANY

Comments

N Jul 30, 2013 by
rajtdn

Best Review
plz provide yr cntct no..
N May 28, 2012 by
Abhay Katra ASPIRE TECHNOSofT  - Jammu, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India

Know the address - abhay

I want to know the name and detailed address of the vodafone no. 9796228359.
Please send me the details to my email address abhayg_123@rediff.com as this no. is giving missed calls and disturbs me on my bsnl no. by giving dirty comments

Abhay
N Jun 11, 2013 by
Kanhiya Thakur

this compnay is fraud and have taken money from many people for giving job
N Jun 11, 2013 by

REAL STORY OF A FRAUD COMPANY IN NOIDA

ASPIRE TECHNOSOFT ALSO KNOW AS ASPIRE TECHNOSOFT PVT LTD, I CAME TO KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY IS NOT PVT LTD COMPANY ANYONE CAN CHECK ON WWW.MCA.GOV.IN BUT THEY WERE USING THIS PVT LTD TAG FROM MANY DAYS NOW BEFORE FEW DAYS THEY REMOVED PVT LTD FROM THERE WEBSITE, EVEN THEY CHANGED ALL MOBILE NUMBERS AND REMOVE LANDLINE NUMBERS SO THAT NO ONE CAN KNOW WHERE COMPANY IS NOW, MANY PEOPLE ARE IN SEARCH OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY TO GET THERE MOPNEY BACK, THEY HAD TAKEN 20000, 60000, 40000 FROM MANY PERSONS, FEW ARE IN MY TOUCH .

ASPIRE TECHNOSOFT ADDRESS WAS C-220, 1ST FLOOR, SECTOR 63, NOIDA NOW THEY ARE IN A-119 SECTOR 63, NOIDA.

ABHAY, PRATEEK AND BHARAT SHARMA SO CALLED DIRECTORS AND PARTNERS ARE ABSCONDING..

THEY GAVE ME CHEQUE BY NAME BHARAT SHARMA OF 20000 FOR MONEY BACK BUT THEY HAVE NO BALANCE IN ACCOUNT AND NOW THEY HAVE CHANGED NUMBERS AND NOT RECEVING UNKNOW CALLS.

HOW THEY LOOPED PEOPLE...

FIRST THEY GIVE ADS ON WEBISTES FOR RECRUITMENT WALKINGS ON OLX AND OTHERS SITES BY SOME UNKNOWN PEOPLE CALLED SELF AS CONSULTANCY THEY PROMISE THAT WE WILL CHARGE 40000, 20000 AFTER GETTING OFFER LETTER, COMPANY GIVE OFFER LETTER AFTER TAKING INTERVIEW, CONSULTANCY WERE IN TOUCH, THEY WERE COMPANY PEOPLE, AND ON JOINING DIECTOR ASK FOR MONEY AS THEY KNOW THAT EMPLOYEE WILL NOT GO AS THEY ALREADY PAID MONEY..ON OFFER LETTER THEY MENTION 3 MONTH TRAINING PERIOD WITH NO SALARY MENTION AND IN TRANING THEY WILL DECIDE WEATHER TO KEEP EMPLOYEE OR REJECT AND FINALLY AFTER 2 MONTH THEY REMOVE THEM BY SOME FAULTY FINDING NO REASON..AND THIS GO ON AND ON, SO THEY ARE MAKING MONEY HAS COMPANY DOSENOT HAVE MUCH CLIENTS AND NO WORK THEY ARE MAKING MONEY LIKE THIS...

SO FRIENDS PLEASE KEEP INMIND THIS THINGS..

ABHAY, PRATEEK, BHARAT SHARMA ALL ARE FRAAUD PEOPLE, THEY CHANGE THERE NAME AND CALL STUDENTS FOR JOB THEY ARE COMPANY DIRECTORS OR PARTNERS DOING THIS THINGS FOR MAKING MONEY FREE.

I HAVE PHOTOGRAPS OF INTERVIEW, RECORDINGS OF ABHAY TAKING OF MONEY BACK, TAKING TO CONSULANCY ALL I RECORDED ON MOBILE,

I CAN FIR TO COMPANY AS I HAVE MANY PROOFS BUT WAITING OSME OUT OF THIS SOLUTIONS

PLEASE HELP ME..CHECK WEBISTE OF COMPANY AND PHONE NUMBERS ON WWW.ASPIRETECHNOSOFT.COM
N Jun 20, 2013 by
Kanhiya Thakur

today i got call from some students they wanted to know about the company aspire technosoft i told them what happens with me they said they are asked to pay 20000 by consultancy for giving job in aspire technosoft, they thanked me for information otherwise they could be also victims
N Sep 2, 2013 by
ammalik

Sir i also a victims of aspire technosoft. Which is tell from my friend for money 60000 and on the spot joining letter and 10 to 12 thousand salary.
Please tell me detail.
N Sep 9, 2013 by
kanhiyathakur

HI,
ASPIRE TECHNOSOFT PVT. LTD. HAVE FACING MANY TROUBLE BECAUSE OF ME. AS I CAME TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO RELATION BETWEEN THE COMPANY(ASPIRE TECHNOSOFT) AND MY CONSULTANT. SO, I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THIS. I AM ATTACHING THE PROOF OF MY APOLOGY WHICH I HAVE DONE WITH COMPANY.

N Oct 3, 2013 by
pinkusingh123

Troika Business Solutions is also called Pragmatik India based on Lakshmi nagar New delhi. I had given interview Aspire technosoft Noida from this consultancy which is also a fake company.Executive Director of Troika Business Solutions or Pragmatik India is Praveen Singh who asked me to pay 50, 000 before interview and i was a fool i paid this. but after interview i found something fishy and i got Aspire technosoft is a fake company then i refused to join this company after that when i asked fraud praveen to return my money but he refused to return my money back and after some time he has given me guarantee that he will place me in Indian MNC company. but finally he fail to conduct a single interview. and now he refused to pay my money back completely and he changed his consultancy name as Pragmatik India and address too. there are so many candidates like me who become fool from this stupid guy.
He always promise to place job seeker to palce in reputed Indian MNCs from back door entry and ask to pay 50, 000 to 1 lakh rs. but always fail to do the same. After that his next step is to try to place student to local companies and after interview he ask candidate to work for 3 months training period in a fake company with no salary and after 2 month they remove them by some faulty reason and finding No reason and this go on and on., So they are making money has company does not have much clients and no work they making money like this.

So friends please keep in mind these things

fake consultency name is -: Troika Business Solutions
Updated name is -: Pragmatik India

Director or owner name -: Preveen singh

I CAN FIR TO COMPANY AS I HAVE MANY PROOFS BUT WAITING SOME OUT OF THIS SOLUTIONS

PLEASE HELP ME.. :(