Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd - Job fraud

Gautam Insan on Jan 22, 2013
Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd is a fraud company.They cheat people at the name of job & take 2100 rupees at the name of registeration & after that only make fool to the people.I have lost around 3000 rupees because of their false promises & also my precious time.They have also changed their name from Supportive Consulting Services to Sensible Consulting Services.
They send you mail like the following
Congratulation, We found your resume from Timesjobs for some multinational & Nationalised IT companies in delhi/NCR region according to your resume.
Location :- Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida / Ghazioabad / Faridabad.

For Details-

Contact -
Mr Akram
mobile - 9312391981
address- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.
Please don't go there,It is my request to all of you.

Gautam Chahal
8750192755

Comments

N Apr 1, 2014 by
Neha789

Best Review
I am a sufferer too and this guy Siddarth is be fooling people in the of job assuring 100% job guarantee. He is very confident and influential while conversing with people. Please do not make a fool out of yourself and pay any kind of coordination or registration fees to them.

BEAWARE...
N Feb 6, 2013 by
vishwajeet2012

Fraud Job Provider

To aware freshers candidates
first of all this is not a company but a consultancy they call you for interview then asked you for your CV after that a small session of interview taken by one of their senior he convince you with sweet and faithful talk to provide job in top MNC companis then he told you to fill up a form in which they warned you not come here in any circumstances and you had to pay Rs. 2100 for job interviews. After taking your money they will rarely give you BPO job interviews and few unregistered companies interviews after calling them regularly and which also take too much time( one interview in 15 to 20 days) with NO JOB GUARANTEE.
So, I it's my humbled request to all fresher candidate should not go there, I am cheated and never want anyone be cheated like me.
CONTACT:
Mr.Akram : 9312391981
Address- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.
Once Again I Request You All
Please Don't Go There.
N Mar 21, 2013 by
TEY543

this is a fake consultancy
so i m requesting to all if possible plz take a legal action against them...plzzzzzzzzzzz .be alert
N Dec 9, 2013 by
rahuljee

bahenchod sidharth atul seema neha y log sale lutte h in the name of big company and they also gurantee fr 100% job guarantee but the gives fake comp address and interview they chrge fr money...in strting they provide very repoted compny name like lg hcl samsung but in last they make fool...so plz take the action regarding these types of fraud company..
N Apr 14, 2014 by
sachinsheoran

thanks
i was going to interview
but now i m not going ?
karishma24

Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd is a fraud company.They cheat people at the name of job & take 3100 rupees at the name of registeration & after that only make fool to the people.I have lost around 3100 rupees because of their false promises & also my precious time.They have also changed their name from Supportive Consulting Services to Sensible Consulting Services.
They send you mail like the following
Location :- Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida / Ghazioabad / Faridabad.

Sidhradth mittal chor hai

To aware freshers candidates
first of all this is not a company but a consultancy they call you for interview then asked you for your CV after that a small session of interview taken by one of their senior he convince you with sweet and faithful talk to provide job in top MNC companis then he told you to fill up a form in which they warned you not come here in any circumstances and you had to pay Rs. 3100 for job interviews. After taking your money they will rarely give you BPO job interviews and few unregistered companies interviews after calling them regularly and which also take too much time( one interview in 15 to 20 days) with NO JOB GUARANTEE.
N Apr 17, 2014 by
satish0013

hello frnds mera naam satish nigam hai maine last month Ajanta Pharma k liye 3100 rs de k registration karwaya tha. but abhi tk kuch bhi nhi hua h. ab unhone 7 may ki date di thi dekhte h kya hota h but mujhe koi ummed nhi h. mein in logo ki against complaint karna chahta hu par mein akela hu par agr aap log mera saath deto kuch ho skta. aap mujhe is number par contact kr skte h.

thnx & regards
Satish Nigam
N May 22, 2014 by
Pankaj Delhi JS

God I don't Understand ... how they stand still & keep on calling guy's & invite ...

Maha MC BC
N Sep 16, 2014 by
Vikram Kaushik

Thanks buddies for updating the real truth about these cheaters. I received their call just 5 minutes back and they were claiming that my profile was shortlisted for Dabur for Sales Manager and will also get at least 40% hike and have to come for interview. But I didn't believe and checked on the Internet and found that our friends have been cheated by these immorals. Its high time we should teach them a lesson.
N Sep 18, 2014 by
alert123

Bhai...Log main bhi phaas gaya...i m the latest ...I request u all to come forward and we should compalint against dem...so that dey cant make fool of anyone else.

Please...my contact number is 9650656464
N Sep 18, 2014 by
alert123

I am the latest one to this list...But frnds I request u all to come forward and we should complain against dem.

Please ...so dat they cant make anyone else fool like us.

my contact no is 9650656464
N Oct 27, 2014 by
guitarlover27

evn i got call from them..thnx ppl for ur valuable comments!!

Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd - Job fraud