Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd - Job fraud

Gautam Insan on Jan 22, 2013
Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd is a fraud company.They cheat people at the name of job & take 2100 rupees at the name of registeration & after that only make fool to the people.I have lost around 3000 rupees because of their false promises & also my precious time.They have also changed their name from Supportive Consulting Services to Sensible Consulting Services.
They send you mail like the following
Congratulation, We found your resume from Timesjobs for some multinational & Nationalised IT companies in delhi/NCR region according to your resume.
Location :- Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida / Ghazioabad / Faridabad.

For Details-

Contact -
Mr Akram
mobile - 9312391981
address- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.
Please don't go there,It is my request to all of you.

Gautam Chahal
8750192755
Complaint comments 18 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
I am a sufferer too and this guy Siddarth is be fooling people in the of job assuring 100% job guarantee. He is very confident and influential while conversing with people. Please do not make a fool out of yourself and pay any kind of coordination or registration fees to them.

BEAWARE...

Fraud Job Provider

To aware freshers candidates
first of all this is not a company but a consultancy they call you for interview then asked you for your CV after that a small session of interview taken by one of their senior he convince you with sweet and faithful talk to provide job in top MNC companis then he told you to fill up a form in which they warned you not come here in any circumstances and you had to pay Rs. 2100 for job interviews. After taking your money they will rarely give you BPO job interviews and few unregistered companies interviews after calling them regularly and which also take too much time( one interview in 15 to 20 days) with NO JOB GUARANTEE.
So, I it's my humbled request to all fresher candidate should not go there, I am cheated and never want anyone be cheated like me.
CONTACT:
Mr.Akram : 9312391981
Address- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.
Once Again I Request You All
Please Don't Go There.

this is a fake consultancy
so i m requesting to all if possible plz take a legal action against them...plzzzzzzzzzzz .be alert

bahenchod sidharth atul seema neha y log sale lutte h in the name of big company and they also gurantee fr 100% job guarantee but the gives fake comp address and interview they chrge fr money...in strting they provide very repoted compny name like lg hcl samsung but in last they make fool...so plz take the action regarding these types of fraud company..

thanks
i was going to interview
but now i m not going ?

Sensible Consulting Services Pvt Ltd is a fraud company.They cheat people at the name of job & take 3100 rupees at the name of registeration & after that only make fool to the people.I have lost around 3100 rupees because of their false promises & also my precious time.They have also changed their name from Supportive Consulting Services to Sensible Consulting Services.
They send you mail like the following
Location :- Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida / Ghazioabad / Faridabad.

Sidhradth mittal chor hai

To aware freshers candidates
first of all this is not a company but a consultancy they call you for interview then asked you for your CV after that a small session of interview taken by one of their senior he convince you with sweet and faithful talk to provide job in top MNC companis then he told you to fill up a form in which they warned you not come here in any circumstances and you had to pay Rs. 3100 for job interviews. After taking your money they will rarely give you BPO job interviews and few unregistered companies interviews after calling them regularly and which also take too much time( one interview in 15 to 20 days) with NO JOB GUARANTEE.

hello frnds mera naam satish nigam hai maine last month Ajanta Pharma k liye 3100 rs de k registration karwaya tha. but abhi tk kuch bhi nhi hua h. ab unhone 7 may ki date di thi dekhte h kya hota h but mujhe koi ummed nhi h. mein in logo ki against complaint karna chahta hu par mein akela hu par agr aap log mera saath deto kuch ho skta. aap mujhe is number par contact kr skte h.

thnx & regards
Satish Nigam

God I don't Understand ... how they stand still & keep on calling guy's & invite ...

Maha MC BC

Thanks buddies for updating the real truth about these cheaters. I received their call just 5 minutes back and they were claiming that my profile was shortlisted for Dabur for Sales Manager and will also get at least 40% hike and have to come for interview. But I didn't believe and checked on the Internet and found that our friends have been cheated by these immorals. Its high time we should teach them a lesson.

Bhai...Log main bhi phaas gaya...i m the latest ...I request u all to come forward and we should compalint against dem...so that dey cant make fool of anyone else.

Please...my contact number is 9650656464

I am the latest one to this list...But frnds I request u all to come forward and we should complain against dem.

Please ...so dat they cant make anyone else fool like us.

my contact no is 9650656464

evn i got call from them..thnx ppl for ur valuable comments!!

Hello Dear all,

I paid Rs 6100. SO, PLS NEVER GO THERE... They cheat people - There Company Name is Silver Roots trader ltd. and SCS Pvt LTD..is something they have registered for job consultancy. they Claim they are ISO 2009 certified company. They are very clever people. Pls never go there... God will punish them Hard. No one in this earth can live their lives happily after taking curse from so many people. Its our hard earned money we have been fooled.

sale lotere hai, dakat hai, new person fist time trust karke dhokha kha jata hai
rs.@6100/- leta hai,

Yes, this is true. Friends pls beware & take care that you are not duped by this fraud company. They do their business openly without any fear as they have support of some corrupt officers. They operate by different names, i.e: SCS Pvt Ltd, Jobscafe, FindNaukri.in, etc. They come up with new names/ accounts after every 2-3 months on timesjob.com & naukri.com. They usually try to dupe people who are from out of Delhi-NCR. BUT ALWAYS THERE CONTACT ADDRESS WOULD BE SAME, i.e: PLOT No.66, SECTOR - 15, NEAR ALLAHABAD BANK, VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD, U.P.
They will try to impress you by taking big names but they are all liars so don't give any money.