STAR SIGN Consultancy - Fake Consultancy

Amit Nar on Dec 22, 2012
hi , Starsgn consultancy is a fake consultancy.

They call me for interview on 13 september, 2012 and held a fake interview and took Rs 800 for registration and recruite me as asst. quality engineer with Rs18000/month and some other company allowances. They told me to join a company composite forging at Parwanno road on 10 Oct. They called me on five or six day after interview again to pick up my appointment letter and asked to submit me Rs9000 as security money which is refundable after a training period of two month. but they gave me a slip which have written in it that 15% of security money would not be refundable if i leave the job before taining period.When 10 oct. come they starts postponding date of joining. they postponed the joining date six or seven time with one or more than week period gap. then i asked to repay my money back and they gave Rs 8000 only to me out of Rs9800. One more guy (my collegeus friend Rahul actually) also experience this. So, please don't believe on these guy.Not only them but all of those, who demand any type of money. no any company ask for security money . Company have special affridavide to be signed by employee for training security but they don't ask for money. This is Purely Fake.

Star SGN Consultancy, ludhiyana
Plot No. 179/B, Industrial Estate
Near Dholewal Bridge,
Ludhiana-141003, Punjab, INDIA.
Mobile : +91-85670-74534
E-mail : info@starsgn.com
Website : www.starsgn.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 5, 2013 by
manishmishra418

mail me ur phone numbr i want to talk to you regarding the same ..manishmishra418@gmail.com

STAR SIGN Consultancy - Fake Consultancy