X Track Hr Services - Fraud Company

Amanpreet Singh walia on Jul 7, 2013
fraud by the X-TRACK HR Service they give jobs to the unemployed but their real motive is to cheat with and take money from them. There is a person whose no is 9873789879 take 5000Rs from me and told me that i gave you in Back Office but its 3 Months gone he gave me no job and when i told him to return back my money he gave me then Now he is not pick my phone and if he pick the phone he abuse me like what you do mine i am not gave your money back.

Comments

N Jul 13, 2013 by
aarushraaz

Best Review
ya its true she also gave 2000 with me and told that i m selected in IPO bt nw he will not give any appointment/intent letter..
fraud company
N Jul 9, 2013 by
depend

x-track hr services are fraud. they are just cheating with the students/job seeker.I advise to all of you who else are thinking to go there they are just set up to get your money, they promise you to provide a job but it's fake.I gave them 2500 rupees & they told me that they will provide me job but they did not. Its one month over and i have no job, not yet. when i call them they abuse me like we did not guarantee the job, it is hr services, the money I've given was just for membership like that.so guys i m requesting to all of you don't go through there..
N Jul 12, 2013 by

yes it is a reality, same this type fraud with me. They give me TSO job after pay of sum rs2500 but when i go for joining there are no like anything TSO. Now they not giv me rturn my money.
...PLease beware Don't go to X Track HR Solution.

N Jul 13, 2013 by
depend

this is completely fraud, they are cheater...
N Aug 7, 2013 by
berojgaaryuva

mere sath bhi yahi hua mujse 2500rs liye or job to door ki baat theek se baat tak nhi krte bas ye paisa lene jaante h...totally fraud
N Aug 16, 2013 by
sweta walia

sabhi log chor hai wahan pe.. Sari mam randi hai.. Log bharuwa hai. Dhandhe karte hai 2500 me ye log
N Aug 16, 2013 by
sweta walia

they have taken 2500 four months back and stil im waiting for their response.. Cheap people.. Un madharchod log ko thoda v sharm naam ki chij nai hai.. Rand ka aulad hai sab.. Es se acha to wo apni bahan ko dhandhe pe laga de jyda paisa kamayegi apne hole bechakar.
N Aug 27, 2013 by
jayakathayat

pls kindly cll me tomorrow at this num if u all are in delhi 8010005416 becoz they did the same with me n we must all together go to a police station otherwise this will remain continue like this with other people of the town
N Aug 28, 2013 by
khushbu98106

Hi.. to all candidate of xtrack
My name is Khushbu, i m also a candidate of xtrack of laxmi nagar branch. My id is xt-101. I reg. There around may starting. They place me naraina company in qualtouch. In backend profile they offerd me 11500 sal p.m. i m saticfied with my job.now i m continuing there. But when i see on net abt this metter i feel sad. They r only service provider. They r nt a seller of job. So plz first beleve urself and on ur quality. Then blame others.
N Nov 13, 2013 by
Gaurav Khandelwal

Hi.. I totally disagree with khushbu.. They are actually fraud.. I m also xtack candidate(id-xtc246). They promised me for technical support officer process.. Bt I didn't get any opportunity in 4 mnths. They hv only outbound process.. I also went qualtech nd cleared all interview.. Bt they gave me a job of CSA or inbound process.. Fake people.. Initially they ask u for Rs 3500 out of which 3000 as stability.. Means refundable amout.. Bt nw they didn't pick my call nd also refuse to gv stability..
N Dec 14, 2013 by
sonalsingh2

x track wale bahut kamine hain. wo log brofil chalate hain. waha ki ladkiya to dhandhe karti hai. Logo se job dene ke bahane paise lekar dhandha karti hain. waha sare fraud hain.
N Dec 14, 2013 by
sonalsingh2

mere sath bhi yahi hua mujse 5000rs liye or job to door ki baat theek se baat tak nhi krte bas ye paisa lene jaante h...totally fraud
N Dec 18, 2013 by
rivi gupta

Thanks for xtrack mujhe job dilwane ke liye
N Dec 23, 2013 by
jitendr singh

Hi...mera naam jitendr h meri id no.xt-361 h .main x-track me 2500 aur trainning pe1000 rupey diyen h..mujhe unhone e-xel compny me bheja jahan main backoffc me kaam kr rha hun aur mujhe yanha achi salary provide krai h ajj mujhe yanha 7 month ho chuke h aur main ache se job kr rha hun main thanks bolta hun xtack walo ko jo unhone mujhe meri hi profil me job dilai thanks for xtrack
N Dec 25, 2013 by
Neel singh

on monday i got a call from "X-Track" address is in noida sector-18, she simply told u hv uploaded ur resume on timesjobs, what ur name, what kind of job u looking for.and she dint tell her name nor company name.after my reply she told there is TSO job for u ..so come for d interview, if u get it den once there wil be any job in software development, we wil send for it .i got d cell msg i.e venue for d interview situated in noida sec-18 near vinayak hospital, she has nt told anything about money tmrrw is d date for d interview now m confused what i should do, shall i go or leave .plz help me guys !!
N Feb 5, 2014 by
roymukesh

X Track HR Services is extremely fraud company, because he told me first give money and then I will conduct interview.
Main instructing point is – he told me if you not paid 2500/- then I’ll mention your name in black list.

So, everyone alert for this type of Fraud Company and that contact person name is Rohit mobile no is 9136164138.

This is a Uttam Nagar Branch, New Delhi.
N Feb 8, 2014 by
sandal2005

Yes, this is a fraud company I also in their convenience in may 2013 and paid 2000/- for a better job in bpo. I want a job in BPO as DEO she said that they have jobs as DEO and I paid 2000/- for me 500 for training with my 2 friends but they only provide jobs of tele calling and salary package is just Rs. 6000-7000. as they told it 8000-12000. So you people if want a job in the field of BPO as tele caller search that job yourself in other site but don't pay X-Track as I pay total 6000/- with my 2 friends and 1 of my friend is not comfortable in calling process so her money totally wasted but they did not provide any job as DEO and the payment they said is refundable that is never they refund.

Sandal Shukla
shukla.sandal20@gmail.com
N Apr 10, 2014 by
shiks28

worst company..big fraud big cheater and now they are working by the
name of netco hr services..their so called hr names ara saurav, sameer
sahil, aliya, nisha..big cheater..they tooK 5k 4m me n promised me dat they
gave me job in hr only bt now its olmost 2.5 months i didnt got any
responce..and they denied for refund also nw i got d job at my own..big
cheaters n bastard netco hr service..
N Jul 2, 2014 by
hemantks

My name is Hemant. (XTrack id: XTC-74), X Track HR Services is extremely fraud company. they tooK 20000 INR n promised me dat they
gave me job in Electronics company but now its almost 1.5 years over.. i didnt got any
responce..and they denied for refund also..big
cheaters n bastard netco hr service.. I have paid 20k to the person name akriti and Saurabh Chaudhary..when i told him to return back my money he gave me then Now he is not pick my phone and if he pick the phone he abuse me like what you do mine i am not gave your money back.

sabhi bahan ka laure ka contact details hai..
9899043422-akansha
9015243124 and 9911222148- help line
9868909086 and 9716909086- deven
7838046655-b.z khan
9136505039 Saurabh Chaudhary- srvchaudhary8@gmail.com
9711954364, 8882497173, 8377990080, 9999258139, 8459510900, 9810696184, 9873789879, 9136164138, 9136505019, 9716479232
xtrack.hrservices@gmail.com