Bajaj Finserv Lending - EMI Mismatch

bs.manjubhat on Mar 5, 2013
Dear Sir

Actually I have gone with Bajaj finance for buying new Reliance 29" RECONNECT TV from Reliance digital, Chamarajpet, Bangalore.

My Actual loan amount is only 16000 Rupees and EMI should be 1600 Rupees per month as per bill.

But from my account 1799 rupees has been deducted and in my bajajfinsrvelending customer portal the loan amount is showing as 17990 rupees.

Please make confirm why this mismatch has happened.

Complaint comments 7 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Dear Customer,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number and contact details with us?

B S Manjunatha
Bangalore
Email : bs.manjubhat@gmail.com
Mobile:+91-7204698015
LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER : 4040CD00417938

For your reference please find the scanned copy of bill attached.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query.

You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Dear Customer,

With reference to our discussion, we wish to inform you that we have processed the refund for an amount of Rs. 1990 via NEFT.
Please check your bank account for the credit within 2-3 working days. In future we request you to write to us at wecare@bajajfinserv.in

Bajaj Finserv Lending

Very very Thanks for Bajajfinservelending for sorting out this isuue.

I have not yet received my EMI card. I already paid processing fees for that, please refer attachment. Please followup as soon as possible.

Satisfactory Rating
    +1 800 209 4151 (Toll Free)
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate , Near Virwani Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, , Goregaon East, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Additional contact available