Bajaj Finserv Lending — EMI Mismatch

bs.manjubhat on Mar 5, 2013
Dear Sir

Actually I have gone with Bajaj finance for buying new Reliance 29" RECONNECT TV from Reliance digital, Chamarajpet, Bangalore.

My Actual loan amount is only 16000 Rupees and EMI should be 1600 Rupees per month as per bill.

But from my account 1799 rupees has been deducted and in my bajajfinsrvelending customer portal the loan amount is showing as 17990 rupees.

Please make confirm why this mismatch has happened.

Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number and contact details with us?

With regards,

B S Manjunatha
Bangalore
Email : bs.manjubhat@gmail.com
Mobile:+91-7204698015
LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER : 4040CD00417938
For your reference please find the scanned copy of bill attached.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query.

You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

With regards, Show more...

Dear Customer,

With reference to our discussion, we wish to inform you that we have processed the refund for an amount of Rs. 1990 via NEFT.
Please check your bank account for the credit within 2-3 working days. In future we request you to write to us at wecare@bajajfinserv.in

With regards,

Bajaj Finserv Lending
Very very Thanks for Bajajfinservelending for sorting out this isuue.

I have not yet received my EMI card. I already paid processing fees for that, please refer attachment. Please followup as soon as possible.

Bajaj Finserv — I AM WANT YOUR PAN CARD NUMBER FOR TDS

SIR/MADAM, I AM WANT TO KNOW YOUR'S PAN CARD NUMBER & CONTACTNUMBEROF JAIPUR BRANCH.

400GIP03505319 DOCUMENTS Did not received

Dear sir, we did not received any documents but my salary deducted my account please provide my statues who received my hospital brooches with regards T.Satyanarayana 400GIP03505319

dedcut balances and other charg

dedicate my balnces and other chargebl 350 demand on distributors

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - EMI Mismatch