Samsung Galaxy S4 - Screen going blank

Kyamas Rustom Anklesaria on May 21, 2013
I purchased Samsung Galaxy S4 from the MobileStore, Sanskar 2 Complex, Nr. Ketav Petrol Pump, Polytechnic Rd, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad 380015 on 02/05/2013 vide invoice no.12735/8965591, Store:1088, dated 02/05/2013.The registration no. is 355167/05/691674/3. On 16/05/2013 the screen got blank and while I recieved sound notifications for calls and messages I could not use the device to access the msgs or the calls.As I was travelling I visited the showroom today(21/05/2013) from where I had purchased the device.The store manager Mr.Bhumit Patel inspected the handset and assured that the complaint will be resolved as he suspected that there may be some virus problem of no major consequence, however he mentioned to get the device checked at the Samsung Service Centre, Swastik Crossroads, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. Now I have been told that there is a hairline crack across the screen of the device. I must mention here that the handset has not fallen down nor subjected to any impact whatsoever.Infact I have a screen guard as well as Samsung Flip Cover. My instrument is under warranty and I wish to have an immediate amicable resolution of my problem.I will visit the Samsung Service Centre tomorrow(22/05/2013).
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N May 21, 2013 by
Kyamas Rustom Anklesaria