Spice Hotspot Saket - committed items not providing after purchasing mobile

satty1978 on Mar 27, 2013
I went to spice mobile hot spot,Saket on dtd.24-03-2012,sales person Mahesh Misguided me about payment schemes.After payment given to them they deducted extra Rs.499 as processing fees, which was not told by sales person.When I argued a lot with him he promised me to give one mobile cover and memory chip.when I left the shop he told me that these are not in stock and same can be collect any time.Another day I called them asked for the accessories they told this will not provided by Spice hot spot,sales person will give it from his own and they are not responsible for that.When I called to sales person he was rudely talking to me.After purchasing Mobile of Rs.27000 they are behaving rudely with me.

Address of Shop : CELLUCOM RETAIL INDIA PVT. LTD,SHOP NO-G2,PVR cOMPLEX,SAKET,NEWDELHI-17
CONTACT NO: +91 9560099602
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Mar 24, 2012 by
domnickr2 Spice Hotspot Saket  - Tamil Nadu, India

Deceiving after sale of mobile - mobile spice

I have purchased Spice mobile model mi 270 on 06-Feb 2012, I was promised 1 year warranty from spice and 1 year insurance by dealer Universal cell Chennai chrompet, but a week time my mobile touch stopped to function,I handed over to service on 12 march 2012,I was duly promised by the service deproysys T.Nager to get my mobile serviced in three days,but since today 23 march my mobile has not been service or returned to me,the service technician claim that since its software issue it has to be rectified in bang-lore,but when I call Bangalore office Customer care number 180030077423 I do get repeated rude feed back wait, i only get complain number but no status still now , toady it was clearly said by CC Bangalore you may go to any court it least concern them I kindly request the official to consider my issue and return my service mobile in good condition,and raise a complain against the concerned and spice Customer care to device and treat us in very rude mannaer.
domnick