Reliance Communications - no network

ganesh11 on Sep 24, 2013
sir im rohit from ballia(up)im facing network problem from last 1week i am ot able to call or msg and no phone call is coming due to no network im customer of reliance gsm sim sir or mam please help me as soon as possible .

thanking you
regards
rohit
mobile no.8687177716(reliance gsm)

[Sep 24, 2013] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

saaibaabu.P Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

NO PROPER SIGNAL - Reliance Mobile

WE NAGARJUNA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HAVING NEARLY 25/40 MOBILE SERVICE PHONES, HAVE TAKEN FOR OUR SITE USE PURPOSE IN RANCHI JHARKAND.THE AREA WHERE WE ARE WORKING, WE ARE NOT GETTING SIGNAL FOR RELIENCE AND THE PHONES HAVE BECOME USE LESS.IT IS BEING COMPLAINED TO THE LOCAL CUSTEMER CARE SERVICE ENOUGH TIMES, BUT THERE IS NO RESPONCE FROM THEIR END IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS.NEED SOME HELP TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUEAT THE EARLIEST.
siddharth Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

i am using Reliance CDMA in Kahalgaon, Bihar.
As u have seen reliance adervertisment...which says reliance have network where AIR, WATER, LAND...is present.
But here in kahalgaon...we are having every thing except NETWORK. in 24 hrs it comes for 2 hrs out f which it goes in between.

i think reliance should change the theme of add. or they should do some thing to this problem.
Reliance Sucks
Complainant7268131 Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

this i regards there is no network in negamam, pollachi. regards this i have already made a complain to relaince customer care. there is no solution. there is no network coverage in negamam. this i one of the main area located in pollachi to palladam road, the place negam is 6km from pollachi. thn regards this i have land back to negamam bus depot. PLACE FOR PLACING TOWER FOR RELIANCE. YOU CAN FURTHER CONTACT ME.

REGARDS
rakesh
093810 80702
jaiprakash Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

SIR.
Iam k.jaiprakash .I am in mannargudi.My mobile no is 9345675010.I am reliance customer for 4 years. Past 2 month we cannot get proper signal surrounding our area.200mts around the tower especially in mannargudi.So I request to the signal problem to the customer care several times but there is no response again & again I repeated the same for nearly 3 month. After long time they sent a massage that signal problem solved. But not yet the signal problem solved. My complaint no is 90966903.Please take immediate action and kindly solves the signal problem. and make mannargudi people to communicate without any problem. This is my kind request expecting good.
abhishek Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

tower is not working - reliance smart mobile company

well we r not recieveing the proper signal due to sum problem in urs tower from last 2 weeks
if u cant repair it u should close the service by abhishek 9905740343/ 9709086018
JYOTI PRAKASH KUSHAWAHA Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

sir i brough a new sim "9369681832..

& i recharge with 12 e top

& get Rs. 100p/m

but no getting me .

PL teke early action
Sanjeev kumar Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

My number is 09015242529.
network aata he nahi hai baat karte karte call cut ho jaati hai and recharge nahi hote always server down
deepanshul Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

i recently brought a reliance prepaid sim which was introduced in ncr aftr 1 mnth there were no signal in my sector . when i called the customer care they promised me to solve the problem within 72 hours but no relief was done nd nw it have been more then one week but still i havent been provided any information in this regard
SRIDHAR SAHOO Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

net work busy - Reliance Smart

i have taken two smart sim cards recently. Boths SIM cards were activated by me and both were working propoerly. Three days back, when we try to contact somebody, a mesage is comming i.e. Net Work is Busy" at our residency. But the same SIM are working outside our residency area. Earlier there was no probelm regardig connectivety in our residency.

we have tried so many time to speak your customer service but no body is lifting the call

keeping view of this, we request you to give us the solution.
Mobile NO (Smart)-9883268327 and 9681492883

yours faithfully
bhim singh rawat Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

Dear Sir/Madam
I am bhim singh rawat a customer of reliance gsm leaving in delhi ncr facing poor network so long time. my complint no. is 95226099 is loged on 21.04.09. i have aleadu talked abount so many customer care executive. but they are note satishfy to me. today, i talked to mrs. sarita (slow superwiser) but she is aslo note solve my problum.

so you are requested that pls solve my problum as soon as possible

bhim singh rawat
sub. no. 09466667924
Nitin Panchal Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

i have made complaints to the customer care person earlier but there is no responce i dnt knw wht good will it do for me...
but i dont get network in my house or around it
whn i complaind to the customer care pple they said it will be done in 5 days
5days are over and no efforts seen from their side...
worst service ever...
DEEPAK MANGTANI Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

NETWORK PROBLEM
DEEPAK MANGTANI Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

mere mobile per network nhi aa raha h kya problem aa gayi h mere mobile per yeh problem 7 days se aa rahi h or problem jaaam ho gaya h please iska kuchh karo. Mobile No. 9024205825
jai Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

their network sucks ghar mein toh matlab he nahi ki iske networks aa jaye ..reliance indias no.1 network my ASS
SHARAD GARG Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

no network from 5 days - reliance gsm(postpaid)

I have recently purchased a postpaid connection 15 days before, no is 09015260100.
after purchasing the new set nokia E63 there was no signals in the phone. I went to the Rworld and get my compaint registered and after purchasing the phone it was activated after 6 days. then there was signal problems, Ihave got another Rel CDMA connection it is having good signals but new one was many times out of signals.
now from 20-7-2009 phone has no signals and the custumer care says that we are finding and when they will get they will be give it.
I just want to know that if they have not got proper transmition facility then why the company is sailing the phones
monish. m Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

my cell no. is 9020662683. i have no network connection in my town. i.e. palakkad, kottekkad. sir, please take an action on this.
satish Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

Hello Sir,

Today there is no network in Jodhpur, Rajasthan................this companies always have these kind of excuses and not up to the point of customer satisfaction.

please take necessary action in the concern, i would be really greatful to you.

Satish
Cell # 9529360900
jyoti garg Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

i am the customer of reliance gsm. my mobile no. 9023864688. there is no network come to my cell phone
akshay guglani Reliance Communications  - Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan, India

i akshay reliance gsm customer, no.9555420929 is facing network problem...no reply to the complaint by customer care
G.C.VAISHNAV Reliance Communications  - Barjora, Bankura, West Bengal, India

Hello Sir,

After 30 day's network in pali-marwar are very week, Rajasthan...this companies always have these kind of excuses and not up to the point of customer satisfaction.

please take necessary action in the concern, i would be really greatful to you.

G.C.VAISHNAV