NPCI - Not Linking my Aadhar Card To the Bank.

pareshpsg1 on Oct 28, 2013
My Aadhar Card number is 919879991073. I have got this linked to my Gas Connection (Indane Gas Agency: AdiMallik Enterprises: Consumer Number 68119) in February. I have got the same aadhar registered with my ICICI Bank Account in February. But NPCI took a long time to verfiy and link my Aadhar card to the bank. Finally it was done on Sept 15, 2013. By this time, I had lost my subsidy for one cylinder. Then they have again removed the same linking on Oct 22, 2013 because of which I lost my second month subsidy. Calling the Customer care, I am informed to first de-link and re-link my aadhar card registration with the bank. Looks like the NPCI is playing hide and seek. Becuase of Slow and lazy NPCI, my aadhar card is not linked even after 8 months of registering it with gas agency and bank. NPCI is taking the customers for ride.

[Oct 28, 2013] NPCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Jan 12, 2014 by
R B

i have linked my aadhar card to bank as well as to Bharat gas individually but it is not getting linked to NPCI. please advise.
Bharat Gas - Cosumer no - 57166 Vaishampayan Gas service nasik.
Canara bank - Account no - 0240111022905 nasik city.
Please contact to us - 9423235003
Aadhar card no -761589434600
N Jan 17, 2014 by
mahenderkandagatla@gmail.com

NPCI NOT UPDATE MY BANK ACCOUNT NO TILL NOW I AM SUBMIT MY AADHAR NO IN BANK AND UPDATED BANK PEOPLE BUIT TILL NPCI NOT UPDATED MY ACCOUNT NO IN NPCI PLEASE UPDATED MY BANK ACCOUNT NO

PLEASE CONTACT TO US:9912823859
GAS NO:-
60602042
N Apr 24, 2014 by
pratap satve

Bharat Gas - Cosumer no - 610282 Rashmi Gas service Vile parle.
Bank of India - Account no - 005810510000499 Vile parle.
Please contact to us - 9167203783
Aadhar card no -819388733182
N Apr 24, 2014 by
pratap satve

i have linked my aadhar card to bank as well as to HP gas individually but it is not getting linked to NPCI. please advise.
Bharat Gas - Cosumer no - 610282 Rashmi Gas service Vile parle.
Bank of India - Account no - 005810510000499 Vile parle.
Please contact to us - 9167203783
Aadhar card no -819388733182
N Oct 21, 2014 by
Nazir Saiyed

I have already submitted copy of Aadhar card with my distributor Durga Gas Service Ahmedabad and also is Bank of India VIE Branch Ahmedabad.On Bharat Gas Transparency portal, in the column of Distributor icon shows Green and in column of Bank icon shows Red and remarks appear that not available on NPCI data.Please hep me to solve the problem.My service no. is 2947.

N.R.Saiyed

NPCI - Not Linking my Aadhar Card To the Bank.