100 best buy / Contest - Cheated me in the name of contest

Gowtham2440 on Oct 6, 2012
I had participated in 100 bestbuy contest for Apple I phone and paid Rs.440 through my Debit card.

Few days later an executive called me and confirmed that I am the contest winner and they are sending my wining product for which I have to pay Rs. 2000 (inclusive of courier charges).

After paying the courier charges I had opened the parcel and surprised by seeing that I have received a small T.shirt that would fit only the kid, and a so called Reebok watch in which watch needles have come out, a lousy cheap MP3 Player, and a 2 GB memory card.

I had also received a mail from them saying I have ordered for a combo item of the above, which I did not.

A photocopied coupon, which they claim that they give 70% discount for a Rs.22,000 worth Avatar tab, an another way to cheat me again.
In Flipcart the product list price itself Rs. 3080.

All these products are not even a worth of Rs.500 but the executive who called me said he is sending the contest gift worth Rs.32000.

I made calls from Chennai to Bangalore and no one has responded about the fraudulent contest.

Kindly help me to get my money back as this company is totally fraud and they are openly cheating the innocent people.

Best Wishes,

M. Gowtham Raj
Phone: 9840775125

Comments

D Dec 7, 2012 by
k.m.krishna

kind attention is invited to your ref.no.11319292, where in you have offered me a "WATCH" saying that it is a product of "BELMONTE", worth of some 5, 600/- as a gift offer for the 1st ten winners in the CONTEST:Apple Ipad 32GB, just for Rs.849/- as service tax with a guaranteed refund of Rs.400/- along with contest fee of Rs.399/- after final draw for Apple Ipad 32GB winner. Just one hour back i received corrier, on opening the parcel to my dismay i found a watch by name "BELMONTE", WHICH APPEARS VERY CHEEP LOOK LIKE PLATFORM Product and having no official "LOGO". Certainly it is nothing but cheating the customer. So sincerely i request to look forward and send me ORIGINAL PRODUCT of BELMONTE" WRIST WATCH as you promissed. Hope u respond positively and honestly.

sincerely yours

K. MURALI KRISHNA.
Dt:07-12-2012 VISAKHAPATNAM.
E Mail:krishna.korlepara.murali@gmail.com
N Feb 8, 2013 by
maa3006

I saw an Ad in my personal mail for an online shopping offer from 100BestBuy.com. I opened that link and there was an offer for online shopping and I had participated in 100 bestbuy contest for Blackberry Bold 9900 phone and paid Rs.1589 through my Debit card. Few days later an executive send me sms (congrats ! we are send product to address) and confirmed that I am the contest winner lucky draw team, confirm me that I am of lucky winners and you will get one product through coupon which they are sending namely blackberry. I have continued mail for want of winner list but
I got sms announce me win they send to product. But till date they have not received and I got call from customer this no.8540887014, he told me u have pay rs.4000 personal charges asking amounts after I send you product. After continue the phone call the computerized reply is coming that all the customer executive are busy. I have distressed to call customer care 10 times.
Please let me know what else information I can provide or how can I help more to get the action initiated against this fraud and no one has responded about the fraudulent contest. Kindly help me to get my winner product or money back as this company is totally fraud and they are openly cheating the innocent people.

Madeswaran
N Sep 7, 2013 by
brijeshsain

i am winner to the i phone apple 5.so u was not give me the my product.then u will give m the product.so u talked me the your product after 20 days but my product nit recivie than u will sand to the my product

sain brijeshkumar ravindra
11, patrawali chali, near new vivekanand school,
a.e.c road amraiwadi road ahmedabad 380026
email id brijeshsain92@gmail.com
N Oct 30, 2013 by
phemant

I had participated in 100 bestbuy contest for Samsung galaxy tab and paid Rs.399 through my Debit card.

But after paid thisamount i have got the mail in my account that this transaction is failed...but the payment of Rs.399 Rupees transacted from my account.
This Compony is totaaly a fraud Company...Plz take strict Action On it...

Regds,
parminder
N Nov 10, 2014 by
vamsipraveen

It is one of the cheatest website .Indian No.1 Fraud company dont buy any thing in this website and and not do any deals.

100 best buy / Contest - Cheated me in the name of contest