D2H Shop - mobile complaint

vikas jindal ladwa on Nov 18, 2012
Hello Sir / Madam,
I am Vikas Jindal from Ladwa dist. Kurukshetra (haryana). I have seen an advt. of Sony Ericsson Vivaz mobile by D2H shop in newspaper in may or june. I called at given no. but they said they would not deliver at Ladwa. So I order it through my cousin Deepak Jindal working in Chandigarh. (IMEI no. of set is 359387035495306) When I used this set I found some difficulty in its touch. But I managed. Also its memory card was also corrupted. After using 1 or 2 months it’s touch not response well. So I gave it to my friend to show it at service center. But they said that its invoice has no detail like imei no. etc. so we contact d2h. They said they will send a new invoice within few days. Complaint no. was 23315. We also sent emails to them but no response from them. I am a handicap. Few years ago I have lost my right full eye and 60% vision of my left eye, so I am not able to make a case against them. So I am forced to write to you. My order detail is:-
Order no. 500013992 dtd. 15.06.2012
Invoice no. 100009286 dtd. 19.06.2012
I am also sending their emails regarding order received.
I hope you will make a good job on this.
Yours truly,
Vikas Jindal
Jindal Confectionery
Sangam Market, Ladwa- 136132 Kurukshetra (haryana)
Mob. 94167 30399
e-mail:- vjinderjaal@yahoo.co.in

Hello, DEEPAK JINDAL
Thank you for your order from D2H Shop. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@d2hshop.com or call us at 0120-4019113 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.
Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Shipment #100009280 for Order #500013992

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, 160009
T: 7696216555 Free Shipping - Free

Item Sku Qty
Sony Ericsson Vivaz + 4GB Card SO-VIVZ 1

[Apr 02, 2014] D2Hshop.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

D Dec 21, 2012 by
Mongaengineer

Order No.500069957-1,
Received the parcel containing POLO WATCH-winding screw broken.Lodged complaint 5 days ago, no action so far.Please replace the watch.
J N Monga
J-150, SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110076
(M)08901049213/9654969399
N Sep 20, 2013 by
sunsanju D2H Shop  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

PRODUCT NOT DELIVER ORDER NO 800009478 - D2H Shop

Company is unable to deliver product in 18 days, seems a fraud company as no good response from the company's customer care and emails sent to owner@d2hshop.com and care@d2hshop.com. I advice not buy from this company. I don't think this company is genuine
N Dec 15, 2013 by
nidhi004 D2H Shop  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

Mobiles phones very pathetic service and products - D2H Shop

We have purchased two mobile phones of spice (buy one and get one free ) . both the phones are not working . did call to customer care and they said there is no refund . No replacement . Very poor service and local products . No Worth of Money ... Don't buy ny goods from D2H .. Its an Fake Company
N 22 hours 43 minutes ago by
anup kaka

Hello guys I am Anup I would like to share my experience with D2H Shop.. It was worst experience I ever had faced, when I ordered shoe date 18/11/2014 to till the date of delivery I had suffered a lot, (Order no.1000058309)
1) I had called around 10 times but customer service officer not piced up the phone.
2) they will make you fool if you purchase a product from them I ordered shoe size no. 10 and I got 7 size.
3) I gave that shoe to my friend and shoe sole got tear when he used, guys believe me you will get very cheap product that will not durable.

D2H Shop - mobile complaint