D2H Shop - mobile complaint

vikas jindal ladwa on Nov 18, 2012
Hello Sir / Madam,
I am Vikas Jindal from Ladwa dist. Kurukshetra (haryana). I have seen an advt. of Sony Ericsson Vivaz mobile by D2H shop in newspaper in may or june. I called at given no. but they said they would not deliver at Ladwa. So I order it through my cousin Deepak Jindal working in Chandigarh. (IMEI no. of set is 359387035495306) When I used this set I found some difficulty in its touch. But I managed. Also its memory card was also corrupted. After using 1 or 2 months it’s touch not response well. So I gave it to my friend to show it at service center. But they said that its invoice has no detail like imei no. etc. so we contact d2h. They said they will send a new invoice within few days. Complaint no. was 23315. We also sent emails to them but no response from them. I am a handicap. Few years ago I have lost my right full eye and 60% vision of my left eye, so I am not able to make a case against them. So I am forced to write to you. My order detail is:-
Order no. 500013992 dtd. 15.06.2012
Invoice no. 100009286 dtd. 19.06.2012
I am also sending their emails regarding order received.
I hope you will make a good job on this.
Yours truly,
Vikas Jindal
Jindal Confectionery
Sangam Market, Ladwa- 136132 Kurukshetra (haryana)
Mob. 94167 30399
e-mail:- vjinderjaal@yahoo.co.in

Hello, DEEPAK JINDAL
Thank you for your order from D2H Shop. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@d2hshop.com or call us at 0120-4019113 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.
Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Shipment #100009280 for Order #500013992

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, 160009
T: 7696216555 Free Shipping - Free

Item Sku Qty
Sony Ericsson Vivaz + 4GB Card SO-VIVZ 1

[Apr 02, 2014] D2Hshop.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Dec 21, 2012 by
Mongaengineer

Order No.500069957-1,
Received the parcel containing POLO WATCH-winding screw broken.Lodged complaint 5 days ago, no action so far.Please replace the watch.
J N Monga